naruto shippuden If u got a chance to become one of naruto Shippuden character who will u be..........????

KEISUKE_URAHARA posted on May 13, 2013 at 09:53AM
As for me i like to be Itachi Uchiha...............he is like my idol.............heh eh he he

Who is urs.........????
im not talking abt ur fav character im telling which character do u like to be.........heh he hehe
 As for me i like to be Itachi Uchiha...............he is like my idol.............heh eh he he Who

naruto shippuden 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ravissa said…
heart
I did lots of quizzs, most of them I end up on Hidan or Itachi
I prefer Itachi though, but I get Hidan for like 63% of the time and Itachi for like the rest of the time xD

but damn it, I love him, lol
 I did lots of quizzs, most of them I end up on Hidan or Itachi I prefer Itachi though, but I get Hid
over a year ago Nalu-love said…
heart
hmmmmm i'd say hinata and if boy itachi or naruto:D
 hmmmmm i'd say hinata and if boy itachi or naruto:D
over a year ago Skaterboy619 said…
Naruto or minato
 naruto or minato
over a year ago pjwoww said…
I would like to be TEMARI!
For real I have the same character like her and we were born on a same month XDD
I just love her womens character :)
But if I were boy I would like to be Minato or Tobirama I just adore those two! (I love Madara Uchiha but I don't want to be bad chara so I woul like to be good XDD)
 [i] I would like to be TEMARI! For real I have the same character like her and we were born on a sam
over a year ago kakukun said…
Kushina. For obvious reasons. ~
 Kushina. For obvious reasons. ~
ImAnEasel commented…
What a lovely picture... :) over a year ago
ImAnEasel commented…
I've never come across that one before. over a year ago
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
sunny
Ayame. I'm terrible at fighting and not great in an emergency, so I wouldn't want to be a ninja, but if I was Ayame, I'd still get to meet and spend some time with the epic characters of Naruto/Naruto Shippuden! :D
 Ayame. I'm terrible at fighting and not great in an emergency, so I wouldn't want to be a ninja, but
over a year ago Goolie101 said…
Hinata ✌