naruto shippuden naruto shippuden End

Ookamiwolfpup13 posted on Jun 25, 2012 at 06:46AM
I have been waiting for naruto to end for a long time to see if he really does end up as hokage or have a girlfriend. So I have been doing research (I'm not pervy-sage) to see when the date it will end. I have found info to tell when but it is only accurate for as far as I know.
I believe the manga will end of this year through the help of the movie "Naruto Shippuden: Road to Ninja" This movie is be released in japan on July 28 2012. The manga should be ending around this area I believe. With the month going to July there is only little time for the manga to finish but the movie seems to a canon. It telling me that this would be an after story not related to the current series Naruto. If this is true then Naruto would have to end behind it so that readers and watchers can see what might of happened if Naruto parents had never died.

My resource for this conclusion. The anime "Clannad"
Please post back if you have any ideas to change this theory or if you like it *bow* Arigato!

naruto shippuden 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
wouldn't the Movie be far more accuerate to follow Mashi kishimotto's next Naruto installment Akipudien ? as he has finally announced he's doing it.
over a year ago Ookamiwolfpup13 said…
I have been looking into this akkipuden and I found no real evidence that Kishimoto-san will be continuing the series. But if it does I will be very surprised because of how the story is going on so far.
over a year ago Xenophili said…
Well, between now, July 1, and July 28, there is only three weeks. That means there's only 3 chapters between now and the movie release. There is absolutely no physical way for Masashi to end EVERYTHING in Naruto in three chapters. That's only about 50 pages of content. There's just no way. No, I'd say we got a good nother year with Naruto before it finally FULLY ends. I mean, there's just SO MUCH left to cover!
over a year ago lioside said…
it probably will be around till it is forgotten
You are right Xenophili, but in a way i am still a little correct to. I had originally thought the manga would end BEFORE the movie but it has come to my attention due to the latest manga chapter that the story might be continued through the movie. Because in the last chapter of the manga Tobi was saying that he was going to put an illusion on everyone of the world, well in the movie it shows Tobi with his sharingan and rinegan and him saying of his plan to naruto. Maybe in next weeks chapter Tobi will send Naruto and everyone into an illusion. And what the coincidence is that the movie will be premiering around the same day.
Is the manga going to continue after the movie I don't no but considering that it will be talking about Naruto life in the movie I think it will still continue.
last edited over a year ago
link
This manga chapter might explain that my theory is correct at the end.