naruto shippuden Naruto: The seguinte ninjas.

dargox posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 04:23AM
Ok this rp set in the naruto manga world...after five years when naruto him self becomes Hokage, which a new group of ninjas are almost ready to take the some what same path as naruto and his friends did and among those ninjas is your character.

Character info:

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu: (only up to five)
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:

naruto shippuden 249 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 249

over a year ago dargox said…
(here's my)

Name: Takumi "uzumaki" yamada
D.o.b: 11/19
Clan: The uzumaki of the leaf.
Personality: Brave, loyal, never gives up, kind, cold when need to be, calm most the time, and smart.
Skills: combat, plan makeing, sword fighting, and sneaking.
Nature type: lighting and wind.
Jutsu: shadow clone, lighting blade, renagen, and chidori.
Weapons: the stander ninja gear, and huge sword like zabuza but smaller.
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 105lb.(mostly muscles)
Eye color: dark brown.
Hair color: light brown.
Altar: black toeless boots, wore blue jeans, black tanktop, a orange&black jacket, black fighting gloves, sword sheath strap around his toros, and the leaf headband on his head.

Bio: has lived in the hidden leaf for years as part of the rebuilt uzumaki clan and is one of the top students at the ninja academy.
over a year ago temari7 said…
Name:Minori Yondiname
D.o.b:06/06
Clan:The Yondiname clan
Personality:Loud,funny,smart,loyal,brave,­alw­ays wants to be thee leader
Skills:leading the team,make plans and fighting
Nature type:fire and lighting
Jutsy:Poison Extraction,Chokuto Sword,Katon: Grand Fire Dragon,Kirin,Shadow Windmill
Weapons:katana,kunai,demon shuriken
Height:1,70cm
Weight:50kg
Eye color: ocean blue
Hair color: black
Altar:Black boots,blue high sock,wore black shorts,wore blue short t-shirt,wore a black leather coat and wore her headband around her waist.

Bio:She lived a painful live when she was a little girl.Her family hates her and insulted her.But she was a great student at the academy.She left her family and she live at her own house.
(awsome chara temari!!! I'm to start now and those who want join, can just post your chara then their action. Ok lets start!!)

Takumi: *walking down the main street, eating cup-of-ramen while heading for the ninja academy* {sxf: slurp} "well today is my last at the academy, that is if I can pass master ino's test." <in mind: damit...master ino is so hot, I just wish I was close to her age.> "oh well I know that will never happen, so I just have to settle with my age group."
over a year ago sasuke106 said…
Name: sasuke uchiha

D.o.b: 7/23 ( same with sasuke's )

Clan: uchihas clan

Personality: bad , evil , cold heart, devil,hate everythink,and dont talk

Skills: good fighter , powerful ninja, make plans

Nature type: fire and lighting

Jutsu: fire jutsu ,chidori,katon,calling devil,call the god of the light ,sharigan , amaterasu, all the orochimaru jutsus , seal justu, health jutsu, the ten tails demon and the sasuke demon

Weapons:katana,kunai,demon shurigen,scrolls, and karate moves

Height: 6"feets

Weight: 49kg

eyes color: black and red (when i become demon)

Hair color: blue and white (when i become demon)

Altars: blue shoes, white short, blue t-shirt, black fighting gloves, and the leafe headband on my arm

Bio: he never live a normal live with parents cause when he born him parents die by the tobi uchiha the 4th hokage take him and start tp protect him like him kid byt never tell to sasuke that he was 2 powerful demons in him body when he grown up he was the greatest ninja and then learn that he dont have fmily him best friends was no1 cause everyone hate him about him powers and then he leave the village and go to live a another life with out friends byt in him 12 he come back to konoha to training byt he never have friends byt he cotinuen him life with out pain from outside byt inside h feel so much pain
over a year ago sasuke106 said…
(ohh yea the 6"feets is my reall height for that i put it )
(cool chara sasuke106 is he sasuke son or just happens to have the same name? Btw can you cut your jutus to only five? Thanks.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xXitachiXx said…
Name: Akio (nvm I changed it.)
D.o.b: 10/9
Clan: Hyūga clan
Personality: Stuck up snod, is friendly to the people he wants to talk to, but quiet and silent most of the time, but is smart and intelligent. and loves sweets.
Skills: Learder, fighter and sneaking around.
Nature type: Fire and wind
Jutsu: (only up to five)Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou, Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, Housenka Tsumabeni no Jutsu, Fuuton Kaze No Yaiba Wind
Weapons: kunai knifes, katana, shuriken ,& a sword.
Height: 5'6
Weight:125
Eye color: Light brown
Hair color: Black
Altars:he has on black open toe sandals, and a black shorts, a white t-shirt with a fishnet under shirt and navy blue jacket with the Hyūga clan symbol on it. He has his head band is on his forhead hind behind his bangs.

Bio: Has lived in the hidden leaf since he was born, he lives alone, his mother died giving birth to him, his father is out and about he never really see's him that much. He's bored of the village he wants something more exciting, like the time he bumped into Itachi Uchiha on a mission he was sure he was dead when he met part of the akatsuki lucky he was spared he never told anyone what happend he didn't think it was to important. *shrugs* He's just bored and wants to live a different life other than being in the village. But that would upset it beloved sister yumiko, which he doesn't want.
over a year ago SarahUchiha said…
Name:Sarah (me^^)
D.o.b:5th May (like mine)
Clan:Uchiha-clan
Personality:silent,friendly,sometimes cold,gets aggressive quickly
Eye-/Hair-color:Long black hair and black eyes
Altars:She has got a pink longsleeve,black leggings and black shoes.your headband is around your neck
Chakra-nature:Katon,Raiton
Weapon:your Katana
Bio:write it later
over a year ago MikkiDs said…
Name: Kuru Inuzuka
D.o.B.: August 16th
Clan: Inuzuka!!
Personality: Fun-loving, a little lazy, a loyal friend, is easily distracted
Chakra nature: Fire
Weapon: Does doggy partner count??
Bio: too lazy, write later
Doggy partner: Kara- looks like akumaru is white with a big black spot on her back and her feet are black
Appearence:(did not draw used character creator)
 Name: Kuru Inuzuka Age: 16 D.o.B.: August 16th Gender:Female Rank: Jonin Clan: Inuzuka!! Personality:
Takumi: *reaches the academy and walks into class throwing away his ranem cup, then sits down at random desk in back, saying* "good morning, master ino"

Ino: *sitting at her desk and close her book as she looks up* "oh takumi! Good morning to you too, I see you're early as always and I hope you're ready for the final test?"

Takumi: "yup, as ready as i'll ever be!" *he grins, then just rest his head on his hands as he wait for his class mate to file in.*
(oh btw befor I forget all naruto roles are open, so if you need a naruto role for a part go a head and use it.)
Akio: *walking around* Mhmm I'm starving I could get some ramen, forget it *goes and buys some dangos* wonder how's yumiko doing?
Haven't seen her in 2 months being apart of the andu really keeps you busy huh..*eats*
(iight)
over a year ago kiba16 said…
Name: Nikita Uchiha
D.o.B: 4/7
Gander: female
Clan: Uchiha clan
Personality: evil, sometimes good, dont talk very much and smart
Skills: Leader, good fighter and make plans
Nature type: fire and lighting
Jutsu: fire jutsu, chidori, sharingan, amaterasu, death angel and susano'o
Weapons: katana, kunai and demon surikane
Height: 1.75
Weight: 48 kg
Eye color: black and red (when i become death angel)
Hair color: very dark blue and red (when i become death angel)
Altars: black boots, black sorts, blue t-shirt
with the uchiha symbol on it and the headband on her forhead
Bio: Her parents killed by Madara Uchiha and Kabuto when she was 5 years old.
She was very good srudent to the ninja akademy but everyone hate her for her
powers. When she become genin Madara try to kill her but her death angel protect her from Madara. Now she live in pain and her mission is to kill Madara Uchiha and Kabuto.
 Name: Nikita Uchiha Age: 16 D.o.B: 4/7 Gander: female Rank: jonin Clan: Uchiha clan Personality: ev
Kuru: *is outside academy up in a tree with Kara watching the students file in* ahh! Kara remember our days at the academy? Ya know maybe if any if these guys pass we might ya know be assigned a team!
Kara: *barks happily*
Kuru: I dont know though... My mom says that im not responsible enough... Well I take care of you! thats being responsible. But maybe taking care if a team of kids is a different kind of responsible... I just dont know
Kara:*whines in confusion*
[Inside the academy, all the students gets settle in their seats]

Ino: *stands up and walks out from behiden her desk* "good morning class! {students: good morning, master ino} today all of you will be takeing the finale test, so when you hear your name...come to the next room to perform the test and to get your leaf headband!" *she walks into the next room*

[one by one the students are called into the next room.]

Takumi: *is called next, he walks into the testing room and stands in front of ino and another teacher* "ok master ino, what's the test?"

Ino: "the test is to make six clones. So you get three trys but if you can't do it in the third try, you fail....now BEGEIN!!"

Takumi: "right!" *he dose the handsigns* "SHADOW CLONE JUTUS!!!" *no luck on the 1st or 2nd but on the 3rd he dose it* "did I do it?" *look back and see six clones of himself* "hell yeah, I did!"

Ino: *laughs abit* "yup takumi, you sure did...you passed, here's your headband!" *she picks one off the table and throws it to him* "NEXT!"

Takumi: *catch the headband and runs out the academy, holding up in victory* "HELL YEAH, I'M A FULL NINJA NOW!!!" {sxf of the sunlight hit the metal: shring!}
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Kensei Hisaki

D.o.b: 12/17

Clan: Hisaki Clan

Kekei Genkai: Poison (produce poison from his body that is so corrosive that it decays almost anything it touches. Cuases a slow death ehrn it enters an opponent's body. It also grants him immunity from poison)

Personality: Kensei is somewhat comical, adding a bit of levity to situations that are otherwise serious. Always treats those around him with respect, even those who are weaker or not as highly ranked as he is. He refuses to give up when he believes something is wrong and will break a rule to do what is right.

Skills: Team leading, Strategy, Combat, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Nature type: Lightning, Wind, Earth

Jutsu: Poison Mist, Summoning, Lightning Style: Lightning Cutter,
Wind Style: Beast Palm, Earth Style: Earth Corridor

Weapons: Shurikens, Kunais, Exploding notes, Wire, Smoke grenades, Food pills

Height: 5'11

Weight: 190 lbs

Eye color: Grey

Hair color: Black

Altars: Kensei wears a long sleeve, knee length, black coat with red lining that zips from neck to waist, then flares out into ragged ends, with rolled up sleeves. Kensei wears bandages on his hands and arms all the way to his elbows. He wears black pants and calf length sandals. His attire is complete with a flak jacket and head protector.

Bio: Kensei lived in a medium sized village on the outskirts of the Leaf Village. He graduated the academy at the top of his class and got along great with his squad members. He was the first of his squad to make Chunin. He lead several sucessful missions and later appointed to Jonin.
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Serena Uchiha
D.O.B: 24/7
Clan: Uchiha
Personality: cold, doesn't talk at all, can be shy, shows no emotion sometimes
Skills: she can run in a blur fast enough for no one to see her and she is very sneaky so she can't make a sound also she likes to pickpocket and pick locks
Nature types: Fire, Ice, Lightning
Jutsus: Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu Ice Style: Ice Blizzard Jutsu Lightning Style: Lightning Blade Ice Style: Ice fist ninja arts: Tigar Barrage
Weapons: Dragon twin daggers, Kunais, Snake Blade (it has snake venom on it)
Height: 6'5
Weight: 20lb (she barely eats)
Eye color: Blood red
Hair color: white
Altars: she wears a red hoodie and she always wears her hoodie up she also has black boys pants which is kinda ripped around the legs and she wears the leaf headband around her neck like Hinata an she always hides her face since she wears a mask
Bio: Serena is an Orphan and no she isn't relate to Sasuke anyways Serena never talks she can but she just doesn't want too she only talks to people she trust which will e hard to gain since she's so quiet she also sleeps in the streets and steals food but the only so she could survive she never smiled before ever since Itachi killed the clan she vowed to kill him once she finds him an he won't stop until her whole clan is a avenged also she doesn't know that Sasuke is still around or any other Uchiha's she hopes that she will manage to do kill and avenge her clan!
(awsome hikari you made it and cool chara!...and shame to say that itachi was already killed by sasuke, man that's going to piss off serena. Lol XD)
(lolz yeah it would)
(ok hikari here's the deal, is finals day at the ninja academy which ino is the teacher there and my chara just passed, so if you want you can jump in that part.)
(ok then cool)
[inside the academy]

Ino: *walks into the class room and calls* "uchiha serena, you're up next....so please come into the testing?" *she walks back into testing room*

[outside]

Takumi: *ties his leaf headband around his forhead and wears it with pide* "alright, time some reman!!"
(Serena already has a headband)
Serena: pfft
Kuru: *still in tree* well what da ya know? The first graduates r already walkin out!
Kara: *barks happily*
Serena: *walks into the room silently ignoring most of the people whispering and gossiping then thinks: pathetic fools*
(ok)

Takumi: *starts to head for the reman shop*
Serena: *already knows what she has to do and instead makes 17 clones* pfft to easy..
Ino: "ok, you pass" *hands serena a headband*
Serena: *takes it and then walks out until she gets somewhere privet and then puts her hoodie down and ties the headband around her neck*
Nikita: * is outside academy up in a three* hmph.....<in mind: i rememper when i was a academy student that years it was very painful for me>
Serena: *puts her hoodie up and puts e hands in pockets and walks to the ramon shop*
Nikita: *walks to the ramen shop* hi Takumi
Serena: *makes it to the Ramon shop then looks at Nikita and Takumi then she backs away and keeps walking*
Takumi: *was about to sit down but stops, when he hears a voice behidden him* turns his head to nitikta* "um...hello! Do I know you?"
Nikita: I am Nikita uchiha you dont rememper me ?
Takumi: *looks up to think, then snap his fingers* "oh..now remener! Your the girl I met on the first day of ninja academy, what happen to you? You disapper like half way of the school year."
Nikita: i went for training to become stronger now i am jonin
Takumi: *he sits down but keep faceing nikita* "wow that's awsome nikita! Well I wonder if you'll be my team master? Cause I just became a full ninja as of today." *He points to his leaf headband on his forhead with his thumb*

{flash back}

(age7) Takumi: "AWWW MAN! I CAN'T BE LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY!!! *runing to the ninja academy but bumps into younger nikita*
(age 9) Nikita: hey loser be careful
*suddenly a Squirrel comes running Kara comes running and begins growling at it*
Kuru (age 11):*comes up behind Kara* Kara! No! Bad dog! U dont chase squirrels!
Nikita: hmph *stop the dog* this dog is your ?
Kuru: yeah! *takes dog* thx dude! Im still trying to train Kara to not chase squirrels
Nikita: you are from inuzuka clan ?
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Kensei: *getting back from another mission into the Rain Village. As he is walking to report to the Hokage, he stops at the Ramen shop for some lunch.*
Akio: *still eating dango* *see kids running to class* How cute I remember those days...well I'm not to older than they are, I'm what 15 what am I talking about...*still walking around*
Kuru: oh yeah! Name's Kuru! U?
Nikita: my name is Nikita and i am from Uchiha clan
(age 7) Takumi: *stands up* "so who give you the right to call some a loser?"
Serena: *walks into a dark allyway* hmph
(age9)Nikita: hmph