naruto shippuden Secret behind Tobi's identity!!

endoukanon posted on Oct 29, 2011 at 05:25AM
1) Any suggestion about who is Tobi is accepted.
2) Who is going to kill real Madara?
3) What's the real plan between Madara and Tobi?
Remeber no answers are wrong so I expect different approaches.

naruto shippuden 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lastninja said…
hey i need your help to win a naruto debate. over naruto or op in a fight go to this link on youtube makesure you have an account on youtube. yea so go to this link and say why naruto would winlink
over a year ago endoukanon said…
smile
Hmm I like one piece most though!! xD Because it has a better plot with diversifying powers and the plot is still halfway while its manga is about 100 chapters more than naruto. :P
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
angry
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TOBI IS MADARA.
Ripcore commented…
WRONG over a year ago
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
angry
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GUILMON !, DID YOU NOT READ THE NEW CHAPTERS !!!, KABUTO RESERUCTED THE REAL MADARA !!!!!!!!!!!!! MEANING 'MASKED" MAN IS NOT MADARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT USED HIS NAME SO HE WOULD BE FEARED !
angry
TOBI IS MADARA> THAT WAS PROBABLY MADARA@S GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING. I SAW IT IN A YOU TUBE VIDEO
laugh
xD guilmon2149 too lol your answer. Madara's girlfriend. XD anyway Madara knows the identity of Tobi.
NO That is not him HE EVEN SAIS IT ! , the five kages say it, Kabuto sais & the Madara who has rinnegan even admits that the masked man is not him
link OH LOOK MADARA'S WIKI PAGE !

link TOBIS WIKI PAGE FUNNY HOW THERE SEPERATE !
TOBI IS MADARA. WHY CANT YOU COME TO GRASP ONE TINY LITTLE FACT.
Because it's not true
IT IS TRUE. IT'S A FACT. WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS A LIE
Tobi merely noted that everything was going according to plan, before setting out together with his Six Paths. As the five Kage resume their battle against the real Madara,

huh funny eh Guilmon how it sais REAL MADARA, & TOBI as in TOBI is not Madara
TOBI IS STINKING MADARA. ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?
OMG if Tobi is Madara then who is the one fighting against the five kages. He possesses the same magenkyou as the real Madara. Guilmon you are blind or what??
that may be another uciha
No it's not as it sais it, on the fucking Wiki & EVERYONE ELSE SAIS IT no Monekyou Sharingan is ever the same Also Real Madara sais "this is something HE would do" As in MAdara know's who the masked man is , Kabuto also sais "now that i've brought you back I don't know if fake Madar will co-operate" , Also Masked Had to Gain his Rinnegan eye from Ningato when fighting Khonan, YOU SIR are an Idoit
no YOU SIR IS A FOOL. People can just as easily edit pages on the wiki. i could go on there now and say that haku was an elephant. you cant always rely on the wikis
laugh
lol Guilmon2149 do you read the manga??
'sigh' i don't even care anymore. i'm just going to stop this now. i think tobi is madara. you think he is not. now let's leave it at that.
smile
ok fine!! it's ok everyone can have their different views about it.
with new chapter out all I have to say is I told you so, also HOW THE HELL do the old hosts have there tailed beasts ?
because they wanted to?
over a year ago Ankioftheleaf said…
Hey guys, hope ure still interested in this question as I sure as hell am.
They STILL haven't told us WHO the guy behind the mask actually is. He acts like Madara, has his fan and confused the poor fans by blatantly declaring he was Madara...but he's clearly not.
My theories are:
Since we only saw him with ONE Sharingan that too in the left eye, it's probably safe to assume that Obito, Kakashis' ex team mate (from Team Minato) managed to survive and since he gave kakashi his right eye he only had one SOMEHOW managed to survive and is creating havok. Why him you ask?
In the Anime episode 119 he clearly says to Kakashi (no matter how you slice the translation)"If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd RATHER BREAK THE RULES! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll DESTROY THAT IDEA!"
over a year ago olivia8970 said…
I agrre with wolfmaster3000. gulimon2149 im not trying to be mean but you are being very stupid, he gave you more then ten reasons to prove its NOT MADARA. Also Ankiotheleaf you r also wrong. Dont you think that if he was Obito he would look Kakashi`s age even with the mask on? ....but it is kinda funny cuz the name obito you just have to scramble it and take out the 2nd o and it makes tobi but still tobi is tobi we will find out if he is just a random person named tobi or not SO JUST WAIT
last edited over a year ago
smile
yeah infact he can't be Obito because he had both eyes when he fought Konan. He lost one while using Izanagi and he replaced it with the rinnegan. We have to wait to find who he really is. Atleast we know that Madara know him yet another fact that he is not Obito.
over a year ago loganyuiop11 said…
tongue
ok wel this is a therey i developed if you've seen the kakishi chorical the guy has 1 of hs eyes removed after years of living half dead with a rock smashing hafl of his body he develop a escape jistu witch he then developed till he was able to break free and the not going threw life as a child he had a childish behavoir thats why he only hass one eye hole on his mask and act so childish behavior and the reson he knew so much is because all that time alone he thoght of what he knew and he paid atention to detials and mastakes learning the secret of the villages and thats my therory
over a year ago pain-akatsuki said…
big smile
In my opinion...after i read the latest chapter of manga...i realize that kakashi and tobi using the same kind of jutsu... which they can make things appear n disappear...and if u remember, kakashi got his eye from obito... if they use the same kind of eye's power, then tobi is OBITO as well... :D my opinion only..
over a year ago mangekyouOP said…
*Warning; there are some major spoilers in this if you just want to read the manga/watch the anime and find out for yourself*
Just happened across this and saw some of the replies which made me lol so hard. Anyways, just to clear this up for those who don't know Tobi IS Obito Uchiha. He was going to die buried under all the rock as seen in Kakashi Chronicles: Part 2 from the anime, but the very old Madara found him, and manipulated obito to join his cause just before he died. Now Tobi is Obito Uchiha, and the Madara that the kages were fighting is the real Madara whom Kabuto used edo tensei on. And as to what the plan is: they have been able to summond the Jyuubi (ten tails) and are letting it build up chakra and they are going to try to use its power to do Infinite Tsukoyomi, which would reflect tobi's eye off of the surface of the moon, putting the entire world into a genjutsu world that he has complete control over. Also, this has happened in the manga but none of it has happened in the anime yet in case you watch the anime and are like, What is this dude on, Crack?
over a year ago mikegundam said…
Hey i just think allright that tobi is obito i,d read all of the comments that you guys type and i reaserched some mangas to and comments on the other websites so here what i think tobi is obito because right obito gave his sharingan to kakashi before he died and i saw an episode when kakashi and tobi fought when they look to their each others eye,s kakashi suddenly got shocked and so tobi is obito he just said only to sasuke that he,s madara to let the ninjas or shinobi,s fear him you know why i told that tobi isn,t madara because kabuto bring back madara uchiha to life thats,s all thanks for reading you guys :)
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
I read the manga and....guess what.....tobi is obito!And he becomes the ten-tails jinchuriki!And naruto fused sage andd kyuubi modes together!
last edited over a year ago