naruto shippuden Let's talk people!!!!

alexmcneice posted on May 03, 2007 at 02:32PM
Come on everybody! Lets have a chat. i'm 22, from Northern Ireland and looooove Naruto Shippuuden!

naruto shippuden 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Naruto-dono said…
I'm 17, from Malaysia and among other great anime I love watching NARUTO Hurricane Chronicles. Can't wait to watch Hoshigaki Kisame vs. Maito Guy!
over a year ago alexmcneice said…
oooo malaysia must be nice!!!
over a year ago Starkeypants said…
Hi !!!
over a year ago CelticWarrior said…
I'm 17 from Britain, England. Love Naruto. Love Earl Grey.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CrazyAmaya said…
I'm the youngest to reply so far! Woohoo!!!!

I'm 14 from Ohio, USA. There are too many little facts about me for me to post, so if you wanna know, you gonna have ta message moi!
celtic? would that not be england, britain?? and then stick uk on the end! since i'm from northern ireland, i'm from the united kingdom but not the british isles. weird, isn't it?

i also seem to be in a no capital letters mood....
over a year ago CelticWarrior said…
Yeah your right! I was in a backward mood.

Is episode 17 the last off the season????????????
Gaara dies and they end it!!!!
i think they are having a week off again. dattebayo are saying nothing like they usually do!!!
next episode is june 21st
over a year ago ai_kyo said…
hello :D im 14 from england
used to live in malaysia :D

hve a massive obbession wiv naruto shippuuden!!
over a year ago r0sen4y said…
hello everybody. Since everybody who writes in this forum have represented them selves i think it's my turn.I am 17 from Bulgaria(yeah thats in the Balkans) and i am too a big naruto fan, but as one i can't silence my anger about the slow series both in the manga and the anime.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago faustslife said…
im 21 well i guess i could say 22 because my birthday is the 13th. i am from the great state of New York but i go to college near the city of brotherly hate (aka Philadelphia).
over a year ago erosonnin said…
i'm 28, from the US, alabama, and i am one of the biggest shippuden fans
over a year ago erosonnin said…
i'm from alabama and i'm pretty sure i love it more
over a year ago Devinonanime said…
woooooot, im 13 from OM, Canada, anime is so awesome!! message me if you wanna talk ^.-
over a year ago Devinonanime said…
i meant to say ON, Canada

lol...
over a year ago dei-girl said…
uhhh??
i'm from OH, USA!! :)and i love both naruto and naruto shippuuden (i love the Akatsuki the best)XD!!
over a year ago narugirl1 said…
Hi i'm from Nc, USA and im 15 and I think Naruto and naruto shippuuden is one of the best shows ever! I adore the Akatsuki!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
im 14, from hk but live in jakarta (currently). OBSESSED with DOGS, NARUTO,, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, JIGOKU SHOUJO, OCEAN AND THE LIFE IN IT, DINOSAURS, PALEONTOLOGY, JURASSIC PARK AND ANIME GUYS. teehee^^ :)
over a year ago deathnote said…
I'm 14, I live in Orlando Florida!!! I love all types of anime!!! TOTALLY a huge fan!!! Naruto shippuden, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note..... :D
and Itachi
over a year ago omero said…
im omero 17 years old from t-town ohio i love naruto
over a year ago lp_hitman said…
My name is Nikola and I'm 17(from Bulgaria) I had no respect for animes until I started watching Naruto and I think that it's the best anime
(I also like Trinity blood, Fate stay night but naruto is #1) :)
over a year ago siriusgirl said…
Hi! My name is Maricarmen I'm 20 . I am from Mexico city... I love anime and fortunately i have the chance to see many ... you know in Mexico is not easie to find "legal" anime... je
and of course i love Naruto. yeah! viva Naruto!
over a year ago darknesskhaoz said…
Hi!! My name is CJ and im from Sac California!! I like anime, mostly naruto series.. i like the story, that's y im waitng every week to see the new episodes.. well, me and my friends are very addicted in this series..MAN!!! naruto was ROCKZZZ!!!
over a year ago New-Era said…
big smile
hi im 13 and well im not saying where i am from cause there's lots of bad people out in the world and i love naruto Yah!!! =3
over a year ago hunter51 said…
smile
hi im 13 from brooklyn ny & i LOOOOVVVVE naruto shippuden i also like bleach,& inuyasha 2
over a year ago Mayumi515 said…
Hi! Names Mayumi Mimi Khanthavongsa Im 15 Years Old From U.S (Iowa) Likes watching anime ^_^ and dislikes Stalkers >.<
over a year ago MissCassandra said…
laugh
Hi i'm Cassandra i'm like 14 years old and LOVE Naruto and Bleach and other anime i'd love to talk.I'm from the Dutch people lol honestly i'm Polish but i don't talk really much or write either any how i'm more of the badass people whom adore the Akatsuki and the Espada.
So nice to meet ya!
over a year ago kakashi-senpi said…
im 21 , from canada , im the biggest naruto fan in the world i guess :D
as u can see my favorait charecter is kakashi , i like minato too but we didnt see him that much , or not yet :D
over a year ago jamahl17 said…
cool
hi i'm from egypt, i think i am the only arabian one among all of you, but in fact, my origins are from Turkey, i really love naruto show, my best character is Itachi Uchiha, my least loved character is Sasuke
over a year ago jamahl17 said…
big smile
oh, i almost forgot, i am 16 years old
over a year ago SenninSage101 said…
tongue
i am not sying my age but i am a die hard naruto fan so screw all the people who dont like pandas!