Naraku Does anyone feel sorry for Naraku in the end of Inuyasha?

sesshyswind posted on Apr 04, 2010 at 08:47AM
I am posting this question again, because I feel it is more appropriate for this spot. Discussions involving Naraku particularly should belong on the Naraku spot, and leave the general reference fandom to the main Inuyasha sight.

Sorry if I sound like lecturor, I don't mean it-_-'.... but, do post your thoughts.
 I am posting this pergunta again, because I feel it is mais appropriate for this spot. Discussions in
last edited on Apr 04, 2010 at 09:10AM

Naraku 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fluffy_love said…
No, because he killed thousands of people and he was a butthead. (Well I haven't actually wached the end, I'm saving it for when I get depressed)
over a year ago BLW said…
I hated the last couple episodes. Here's this main antagonist through the whole show and in the end . . . it felt like he went down almost without a fight. Until then, no I would not have felt sorry for him because I think it would have insulted him if you did. But the last couple episodes . . . it was as if he lost reason, direction, that was sad to see. He was so larger than life and to see him reduced to a curled naked ball of . . . I don't know . . . self reflection? Bottom line, I felt bad the way he went down.