my chemical romance Mikey Way divorced?

sierra4eva1 posted on Mar 03, 2011 at 02:06AM
Did Mikey Way get divorced? I'm just curious cos he said in an interview he was but he doesn't wear a wedding ring

my chemical romance 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pmjlover1997 said…
kiss
well,maybe if he said so and if he dosen't wear a weddig ring anymore. but i heard rumours that alicia cheated on him and she takes him way from his fans but then,i also heard that she's pregnant and her & mikey are excepting their first child in november but if they are i will be sad and happy coz i have a huuuuuuuuuuge crush on mikey
over a year ago mcrkilljoygirl said…
Idk but i hope not :((
over a year ago isabellalala said…
FFS, no, Mikey is not divorced he's very happily married to Alicia - link there's a photo of her with Lindsey at a concert from about a month ago. He never said he was divorced, and he takes his wedding ring off because it gets in the way of playing/ he doesn't want to lose it. There's a photo floating around somewhere of him wearing it recently. My mum takes her ring off loads, and my parents are still very much together.
Where do these rumours even stem from pmjlover1997? Sounds like a load of bull to me.
over a year ago sierra4eva1 said…
Oops I meant to say that he said he was married. I also heard she is pergnant & I hope she didn't cheat on him cos I think they are great together
over a year ago Gerardwayluvr97 said…
surprise
Wait Alicia's pregnant!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!