MountainPack Members of MountainPack

KatieK102 posted on Sep 20, 2017 at 12:13AM
When Tiber lost the challenge to Onyx he fled ForestPack, determined to begin his own Pack and seek revenge. Tiber is calculating and skilled, and it won't be long until MountainPack is a force to be reckoned with. Like the mountains that this Pack calls home, they are proud and powerful.

Alpha: Tiber - large gray and white male with dark gray eyes; has a scar on his muzzle, as well as a nicked ear.

Beta: Anka (Bluefire7777)- a large almost male sized white and grey she wolf with grey eye

Medic:

Subordinates:
Karok (TeamPeeta649)- dark grey and white male with a black mane-shape wrapping around from just above his white eyes down to his chest
Nomad (KatieK102)- white male with brown, black and gray markings and golden eyes
Chitsa (Teampeeta649)- patchy tan, black and white female with full white paws and deep amber eyes
Naia (Blurefire7777)- a beautiful black she-wolf with enchanting grey eyes
Kostas (Bluefire7777)- dark grey wolf with blue eyes
Nova (KatieK102)- white she-wolf with darker flecks and brilliant blue eyes

Deltas:
Etu (TeamPeeta649)- patchy tan, black and white male with darker coloring on his face and green-gold eyes
Pasha (Bluefire7777)- a tawny colored she-wolf with brown eyes

Queens:

Pups:

Elders:

Omega:
last edited on Sep 20, 2017 at 02:00PM

MountainPack 69 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Only a few wolves left to follow Tiber, so don't add a ton of ForestPack wolves to begin with. Most of the wolves that join Tiber's Pack will be lone or rouge wolves :)

I'm logging off for an hour or so, so I'll add the wolves when I return. All positions are open!

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Anka- a large almost male sized white and grey she wolf with grey eyes (Beta candidate)
(She was Tiber's Delta and most devoted wolf she adored him and left Forestpack to follow her mentor being a lower ranking wlf anyway she had hoped going with her mentor would be better prospects)

Naia- a beautiful black she-wolf with enchanting grey eyes (Subordinate)
(She was a rouge attracted to a new pack as hers died out shes beautiful and incredibly charming but dark a seductress in her talents)

Kostas- dark grey wolf with blue eyes
(loner male exiled from his pack being a threat from his alpha young and powerful)

Pasha- a tawny colored she-wolf with brown eyes (Delta)
(young wolf orphaned by her mother's death joined out of nessacity)

KatieK102 commented…
(Bandit was actually Tiber's delta back in ForestPack... Anka could be the delta before Bandit, since she's subordinate age anyway? [That was probably what you planned all along, wasn't it? xD]) Anyway, I'll add them! over a year ago
Bluefire7777 commented…
Tiber is an older beta I figured he had a few Deltas I figured Anka was his first Delta lol over a year ago
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Karok - dark grey and white male with a black mane-shape wrapping around from just above his grey-blue eyes down to his chest (subordinate // Hopi's brother who left ForestPack to follow Tiber because he admires his darkness)

Chitsa - patchy tan, black and white female with full white paws and deep amber eyes (subordinate [would be about the same age as Kanza for reference] // lifetime rouge looking for other cunning wolves to help her and her brother survive in the harsh mountains // older sister of Etu)

Etu - patchy tan, black and white male with darker coloring on his face and green-gold eyes (delta // younger brother of Chitsa)
last edited over a year ago
Nomad - light gray male with pale brown markings and golden eyes
(He was born into a Pack, but it split up when he was only a pup. Once he was weaned he set off on his own, and has been a wanderer ever since)

Nova - white she-wolf with darker flecks and brilliant blue eyes
(mysteriously banished from two previous Packs)
So how do you guys want to do this? Just jump right into the RP, and say that Tiber has been recruiting these wolves all along, or skip a few days ahead of the other RP?
I think we should pick up right from Tiber's leaving so we can see them gather and come together already knowing they're apart of the pack.
Should they just join one at a time lol? Start with Tiber Anka and Karok? I feel like it might be fun to see how they all come together like first interactions
So, Tiber's been recruiting them all along? Maybe for when he took over ForestPack, so they would join after Odin's death and he would already have supporters? Starting MountainPack is like the plan B option?

Either way, the beta isn't official yet. I'm logging off, but tomorrow I have plaannnnsssss for how Tiber chooses beta's ;).
I'm good with whatever!
I feel like Tiber would have been too confident to preamtitively find supporters unless he planned to invite them into Forestpack as a way of securing power. But like I said before I kinda want to see how each character kind of tumbles into the pack in different ways. Just my thinking anyway
Yea you're probably right. And it would be interesting to see how Tiber accepts them all in in different ways.
Sounds good to me! Anka and Karoak are already with him, I assume?

*he'd stopped running miles ago. Now he stormed through the mountains beyond ForestPack's territory, his tail lashing furiously behind him, eyes dark with rage* ~ Tiber
Yea because Karok would have left as soon as he did.

*follows behind him* They'll soon realize their mistakes, Tiber. -Karok
"They'll pay," *snarls* "Odin trained that miserable pup for this moment, knowing full well that I was meant to take his place as alpha." *tail lashes* "Maddox and Caliae will realize their mistakes soon and I will take them back, but the rest of that Pack will suffer." ~ Tiber
*traveled across the rocky mountain ridges, scenting for prey* ~ Nomad

*sleeps in one of the caverns in the mountain's side* ~ Nova

(I'll add more wolves as needed)
You are the rightful alpha Moonpack will see to that justice *says gruffly following behind quickly* -Anka
They're such suck-ups, I love them already xD
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Karol admires his darkness because he shares it and he'll definitely bask in any praise he ever received from Tiber XD He looks up to him the way he used to look up to his father over a year ago
You're alpha now. You can create a pack that's even stronger. A pack that praises those who have worked hard and are truly deserving. -Karok
Well Anka has been like devoted to him since she was a delta she loves him more than his own pups lol

We should concentrate on getting some food though alpha the mountains have less herds it might take awhile to find something substantial -Anka
Possible romance? I don't have anyone set in stone for Tiber so I'm going to play it as I go, but whoever he's with, it'll definitely be a darker, twisted love xD After Freya and Kalani, he's done with all those sweet, pure romances!

*flicks an ear* "Hunt first, then we'll make a camp. We'll work on building a Pack later." *turns to Karok and Anka* "Split up and hunt for quantity; bird, badgers, minks, whatever lives in these holes and crevices. And if you stumble across any lone wolves.... bring them back with you." ~ Tiber
*nods* Yes, alpha. *travels off along the mountain ridges, surveying the new area while scenting for prey* -Karok

Keep up, Etu. *scales her way down from higher up on the mountain* -Chitsa

I'm right behind you, bird-brain. *follows after his sister* -Etu

You seem pretty slow to me. If you fall behind a mountain lion will snag you and then I'll have to save your sorry tail. *keeps up their ordinary banter while carefully moving among the rocks* -Chitsa
*gives Anka a look* "I'll have to choose a beta, Anka, and Karok is an ideal candidate. Keep that in mind." *turns and begins moving further up the mountain, hoping to find a nest of birds* ~ Tiber
*stops as the scent of a stranger hits her nostrils**her keen sense of smell often made her first to detect prey or danger over her brother* -Chitsa

What is it, Chitsa? *stops beside her* -Etu

Nothing. Come on, I have a feeling we'll find more prey this way. *starts walking in the opposite direction of the scents, reluctant to keep going toward them now that she'd picked up on two others* -Chitsa

Your lying. *comments immediately* You know prey runs best further down on the side closest to the forest and plains. *keeps on in the downward direction* -Etu

Etu! Etu get back here! *barks at him angrily**growls in frustration and follows him when he wasn't changing his path* -Chitsa
Karoak has too many daddy issues plus I could snap him like a toothpick *says with almost a dismissive snort and travels off the other directions* -Anka
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Damn XD Called out for his daddy issues lol over a year ago
Bluefire7777 commented…
It's ironic cause Anka wants Tiber to be her dad xD over a year ago
And maybe I kind of imagined her wanting to be like a daughter to him and have her be really jealous of Caliae and not want her and Maddox to join the pack. But I'm thinking my other character Naia is going to be like my seductress she wolf young and beautiful but also dark more siren like if anything she catch his attention even if they aren't mates plus she's like his daughters age so extra drama with Anka not like Naia either lol.
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Anka and Karok basically both want him to be their father XD I could see some tension and rivalry really forming between these two haha over a year ago
Bluefire7777 commented…
Tiber has two sets of children the two that stayed in Forestpack and the two that want to be his pups but aren't and followed him xD Tiber is just ultimate daddy apprentely over a year ago
I can't tell if Anka wants him to be her daddy, or her daddy xD Either way, I'm ready for an Anka vs Karok rivalry!

*stops in his tracks and flicks his ears, Chitsa's barks catching his attention* *turns around and heads in the direction of Etu and Chitsa* ~ Tiber
Omfg XDDD

*continues on the path before stopping as he comes across Tiber* -Etu

Etu! *bounds after him**steps in front of her brother, her fur standing on end* We aren't looking for any trouble. *growls lowly* -Chitsa
*stalks through the forests looking for prey she finds rabbits and quickly kills it* -Anka
*studies Chitsa and Etu for a moment before narrowing his eyes* "Strange how you claim you're not looking for trouble, and yet here you are, trespassing: My new Pack has claimed these mountains as our territory." ~ Tiber
Trespassing?! We've lived in these mountains for moons. -Etu

Etu! *snaps at him, making him fall silent**narrows her eyes back at Tiber* You think you can just come along and kick us off the mountains? Not a chance. -Chitsa
*flicks an ear* "I can, and I fully intend to. My Pack needs territory, and these mountains will do nicely." *eyes them* "But if you've lived here for so long then you must know these paths. I've got an offer for you: join my Pack." ~ Tiber
*ears perk at the offer* You want us to join your pack? -Etu

*eyes him wearily* A pack? What we be required to do? Follow your orders I take it? -Chitsa
"Of course. I'm the alpha. But you do more than simply follow my orders. We hunt together, scout together, train together - at the very least, living in a Pack s much easier than stumbling around in the mountains on your own." ~ Tiber
....And we'll have group safety? -Chitsa
"Assuming you earn your Packmates' loyalty, then yes." ~ Tiber
*glances at her brother before nodding, still weary and on the defense* Fine. We'll join your pack. -Chitsa
*flicks his tail* "Wise decision. Now, my Pack - our Pack - need somewhere to make camp. I don't suppose you know of any such places?" ~ Tiber
Well, what exactly are you looking for? -Chitsa

What type of terrain? -Etu
"Suitable for living and easy to protect," *says easily* "Somewhere with room to sleep, and to raise pups." ~ Tiber
*glances at his sister* I think we know the perfect place. -Etu

*nods* We can show you now if you'd like. -Chitsa
*pauses, then nods* ~ Tiber
*starts heading back up the mountain* It isn't too high up and not too far from here. *continues on until the ridges started flattening out and in the small plateau the ground dipped into a clearing full of large rocks which were formed in such a way they could be used as dens with just a little more work* -Chitsa
*eyes the clearing, eyes narrowed almost in disapproval, before nodding once* "This will suffice." ~ Tiber

*jaw ticks, feeling irritated by his personality already* So, there are two others with you, correct? -Chitsa
*looks over his shoulder at her in one sharp movement, eyes narrowed* "How did you know that?" *demands* ~ Tiber
I picked up on two other scents from the same direction your's came. I figured three stranger scents couldn't just be a coincidence. -Chitsa

Her sense of smell is incredibly strong. -Etu
*Approval flashes in his eyes* "Impressive. You'll be a valued addition to the Pack." ~ Tiber
Hmm. -Chitsa

How many others are there? Only the other two with you? -Etu
"For now," *says with conviction and a swish of his tail* "Others will join soon." ~ Tiber
There are definitely other wolves that live around these mountains. -Etu

We don't have any interaction with them, but they're definitely here. -Chitsa