Instrumentos Mortais Edmund Entin to play Alec …?

darkgoth posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 09:55AM
The casting for Alec Lightwood for the movie in making, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones in most people eyes, probably Gaspard Ulliel the best picture to fit in, but quite in contrary, I’m not on the same page for this one. Don’t get me wrong, this dude I admire him since his debut Hannibal Rising and desperately in need seeking for his others Hollywood’s films. But it just doesn’t happen for him to play the part of Alec in my personal point of view. Gaspard in latest form apparently way too mature and hardly a teenager to fit in the role of Alec in eighteen. He has the blue luminous eyes but they more like than appeal of hunters’ eyes, not the kind of downplay modesty spiritual. Alec basically a homosexual, but now gaspard has already evolved in masculinity shape. Anyway, perhaps Gaspard is more perfect for the role Vishous for J.R. Ward Lovers Unbound; publisher by Piatkus.

While on the other side, I think Edmund Entin (Seconds Apart) link
is the best to play the role of Alec. He is now in his age of 25 (but way too youthful than his years), born in Miami, Florida. Alongside his feature resemble especially those beautiful hypnotizing luminous blue eyes, ghastly skin and good looking face, Edmund is naturally soft-spoken and on top of that, we need his inner sensitivity of alec, I think Edmund has it.
I hope that the casting group will have enough space to stash Edmund Entin as an option.

Here is one of the photo of Edmund Entin, well just imagine him in that outfit worn out - full of holes…

Then you’ll catch what I mean!

Darkgoth

The casting for Alec Lightwood for the movie in making, The Mortal Instruments: City of bones in most

Instrumentos Mortais 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...