monster high /~*Night of Mystery*~\ (Monster High Roleplay)

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Feb 19, 2012 at 01:37AM

Hello and Welcome to the new RP where all the Ghouls are getting ready for the Masqurade party . With the new computer pair up system no one will know their dates and I hear this party may even beat out Sweet 1600. It's going to be Fangtastic.

So Everyone starts out at Monster High the day before the party . Some of the ghouls are planning this amazing night of secrets and mysteries let's hope nothing goes wrong , but at Monster High this is never a sure fire project

Characters ~ Anyone at Monster High besides the ones others choose , I will have mine up here so you don't choose any of them.

OC's - Hmm I kind of wante this to be a cannon RP but you can have OC's but use them smaller than usual and you can only have two .

My Cannon Characters that I will be Rping ~ Abbey, Clawdeen, Clawd, Toralei, Frankie , and Operretta .

My OC~ Haylee Burns

Rules ~ Everything is mostly allowed PG-13 themes and Please do not go off topic , I just hate it because then it ruins the whole theme of the RP

So Get your Characters and Hop into the Masqureade :D ~ Cali

monster high 628 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 628

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
^Posted^
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
(I'll be Cleo, Spectra, Valentine, and Heath)
(Awesome Granted Characters *hands* XD lol )
(*Collects* yay! XD)
(Lol Who should start XD)
(I think you should start)
(Hmm Okay lol XD)

Clawdeen was looking for Cleo . She knew she could not plan this ball all by herself she needed major ghoul friend help and Cleo was just the person to have around.
~~~
Clawd was walking around the school heading towards the Creepitera . He had no idea who he would be paired up with tonight.
~~~
Abbey was going to her locker . She knew that the ball wa tonight and would get matched with a boy to date . She just thought it was very unhonrable to trap the poor boy with flirtation and taking him in. She hoped it was not someone she knew.
~~~
Frankie twirled around heading towards Coffin Corridoor. He smile just sparking up the day. She could not wait to go shopping afterwards.
~~~
Toralei was sneaking around the school. Of course this kitty had something planned. She was ready to cause some havioc . This kitty was ready to scratch .
Cleo was at her locker fixing her make up I wonder who I will be paired with tonight she wondered. She's been upset ever since Deuce moved away, and cheated on her before. Tonight she was going to be with the perfect guy "Tonight is my night" She winked at her locker mirro
~~
Spectra was exited to go to the masquerade even though her REAL boyfriend was out of town. Not a date tonight, just a casual meeting she told herself.
~
Heath was in the boys restroom "Hello handsome" he complimented himself. I wonder who the luck lady will be He smirked.
~~
Valentine couldn't wait for tonight, a chance to romance the perfect ghoul. "I'll have her heart and cherish it" He grinned trying to figure out who he will be paired with.
Clawdeen soon found Cleo at her locker . "Hey Ghoul" she smiled as she looked at her happily , she knew how sensitive Cleo was after the Deuce incident . She then held up her laptop "Wanna help me set up the dating compadbility site for the school for our dance tonight" she smiled .
~~~
Clawd took a seat in the Creepteria waiting for all the guys to meet up like they promised and take the quizzes when his sister got the program up on the website .
~~~
Abbey finally arrived at her locker as she out a fresh coat of clear gloss on her lips and switched out her books. She saw Frankie walk by as she waved. Her Frankie and the ghouls were going shopping later and this was Abbey's first ever dance so she just could not wait but was also as nervous as hell.
~~~
Frankie kept on walking down the hall as she waved at Abbey and she put her books on top of her locker.
~~~
Toralei lurked around the school . Tonight she would steal Cupid's bow and be able to mess everything up for Tomorrow . Those little ghouls will never know what hit them. She walked around first order of business is an accoplise.
"Yes. It'll give me something to do" Cleo smiled following Clawdeen
~
Heath found clawd in the creepateria "Hey dude!" He jumped over on the table
~
Spectra fixed her hair and make up just waiting for someone to come along. She got tired of waiting "Hey Abbey" She came out of her locker.
~
Valentine caught Toralei sneaking around "need some help little kitty?" He smirked.
Clawdeen nodded smiling as she pulled Cleo to the Library. "Okay so everyone is in the surver and has a specific mask color that I gave them for example yours is gold . So when they get their date it will say their mask and their dates . What do you think ? "Clawdeen asked her friend.
~~~
"Hey" Clawd smiled at Heath as his smile soon turned into a smirk "So who do you want tonight" he asked him chuckling.
~~~
Abbey spazzed "Hello Spectra" she smiled as her eyes widend in surprise "What brings you
Through my locker."
~~~
Toralei smiled "Acctually I do Valintine " she said "Are you in"

"Thats actually a good idea. But instead of telling them who their date is, how about we don't" Cleo grinned "For surprising purposes".
~
"I don't care as long as she has a pretty face and a. Smokin bod" Heath chuckled "so no one specific". Heath looked over Clawd's shoulder "what'chu doing?" he asked.
~
"Just bored" Spectra smiled "So who do you hope to get for the masqueade?" she asked pulling out her Icoffin.
~
Valentine store at her flirtatiously "Anything for the pretty little kitty" he smiled kissing her hand.
Clawdeen smiled "And just the color of their mask , great idea Cleo" she said as she clicked the button "Done " she announced .
~~~
"I'm just reviewing my notes " Clawd answered Heath "Plus with a mask on , you won't be able to see her face." he told Heath still smiling.
~~~
Abbey looked at Spectra smiling "Just no one that I know" she smiled "For then it would be akaward after the dance."she answered her simply.
~~~
Toralei purred "Why thank you , okay so here is the plan.." she said whispering in his ear her plan.
"Great so it's settled! Can I take the test now?" asked Cleo tugging on Clawdeen's arm
~
Heath frowned "well I guess I'll have to settle for smokin bod" he smirked "wait I think this could work" he flamed up, setting Clawd's notes on fire.
~
"Oh, but what if you and this mystery guy hit it off?" Spectra asked putting away her phone.
~
Valentine nodded listening to the plan.
over a year ago Clawtina said…
big smile
Im doing Billy, Clawtina and Lagoona.
:D
Clawdeen nodded as she sent out the text to the rest of the school <Get Out their and go find your mystery date the quiz is up on the school website , have fun ~Clawdeen and Cleo the Masqureade planners of the century;)>
She then handed her laptop to Cleo "Go at it Girl" she smiled.
~~~
Clawd started coughing and waving his hands trying to put his poor notes out. "Really Heath" he said again trying to put them out. He soon smothered it with his coat as his iCoffin rang with the text. "I think we might get to find out our dates right now" Clawd smirked to Heath as he opened his laptop.
~~~
"Then maybe I will consider him" Abbey smiled "But it is probably unlikely." "It seems to me unhorable" Abbey expained to Spectra while getting her new books and closing her locker.
~~~
Toralei moved from his ear "Sound Good" she smirked up at Valentine.

(Okay for the quiz we can decide couples so here are my characters mask colors Clawdeen~Dark Violet , Clawd~Dark Blue Abbey~Ice Blue, Frankie~Electric Blue , Toralei~Orange , and Operretta~Black)
last edited over a year ago
(r u listening to me or what?)
(oh oops sorry Charaters Granted XD *hands*)
Cleo squealed with joy. I wonder who I will get she thought as she started taking the quiz.
~
"Sorry man" Heath apologized pouring water on the notes. "I hope that helps" he smiled.
~
"Never say unlikely, unless your saying it" Spectra smiled walking next to Abbey. "but atleast you would consider him" she smiled playing with her phone, "Hey Abbey! You can take the match quiz now" she squealed.
~
Valentine smiled pulling away from Toralei "Sounds like a plan" he grinned.

( Ok here are mine: Cleo - Gold, Spectra - mettallic purple, Heath - neon orange, Valentine - dark crimson)
(shanks :D. Here are mine: Billy navy blue, Clawtina aqua blue, Lagoona jade green)

Clawtina walked along the halls of the school opened her locker and got her new Coffin Laptop out.
She decided to get her date picked.
Billy was wondering around in mad science like a headless chock, Lagoona was taking notes in Home Ick.
Clawdeen smiled waiting beside her best ghoul friend for her results.
~~~
"Not really dude" Clawd saddend looking now at his burnt and soaked notes. "Want to take the quiz now" Clawd asked Heath "Just don't burn the laptop.
~~~
"Wonderful"Abbey said sarcastically looking at Spectra smirking "But that means you need to take it also."
~~~
Toralei smiled "Good , We will begin tonight" she smirked .
"Done!" Cleo smiled waiting for her results.
~
"Yes!" Heath flamed up again "I Ment the quiz not burning the laptop" he grinned.
~
"I have a boyfriend remember" Spectra reminded Abbey, "but I guess I could take it just to see who I'm supposedly perfect for" she shrugged.
~
"Good, now how bout I spend the day with you doll?" Valentine winked.
(Lmao you can pick whom Cleo goes with)
Clawtina started the quiz...
--------
Billy jumped up behind Clawd.
"Waz up long time no see". Billy said while holding roses in his hand.
over a year ago CuteBlossom123 said…
(I'll be Stiches my OC younger sister of Frankie, Ula D and Bloodalina.)
over a year ago CuteBlossom123 said…
(Okay heres mine- Stiches= Dark green and Black with checkers, Draculaura= Pink and a spash of purple, Bloodalina= Dark red the color of blood with some light green.)
~~~
Stiches,Bloodalina and Draculaura walked into the place were the quiz was, they sat down and chated. Bloodalina looked around looking at all the boys "I wonder who will get me..." she muttered.
~~~
Stiches daydreamed of meeting the perfect guy.
~~~
Draculaura starred at Clawd but not trying to make him notice her, the secord he looked at her she looked away -Oh who to choose... Valentine or Clawd?- She thought.
Clawdeen giggled "Sp what mask did you get ghoul friend." she asked her.
~~~
Clawd smirked "Okay then Burns .. Take your gander at it" he said passing Heath the laptop . He then waited for Heath's results so he could take te quiz.
~~~
Abbey smirked "Well you may just find a better match " she told Spectra as they walked into the Library. Abbey then sat down at a computer "Ready" she asked Spectra looking over at her.
~~~
Frankie smiled entering the Library "Hey sis" she smiled waving at Stiches . She then walked over to her "Find your perfect match yet" she asked her smiling.
~~~
Toralei shrugged "You can if you want" she smirked "Just promise not to steal my heart" she snickered.
~~~
Operretta met up with Clawd and Heath "Hey y'all what has be going on around these here parts " she smiled waving at Clawd.

"Hey Operretta " Clawd waved back "Heath is just about to take the quiz" he smirked as Operretta smirked back "I can't wait to see what honey he gets tonight , just don't fall in the caldron of eternal body oder " she laughed.

(Cleo can maybe get paired with Clawd I don't know or Ula D with Clawd
I'm thinking Abbey with of course Heath and IDK about the rest anyone else have some freaky fab ideas XD)
"I got dark blue" she said "I wonder who that could be" Cleo smiled handing the laptop to Clawdeen.
~
"Hmmm I got ice blue" Heath raised an eyebrow "She better be hot" he pushed the laptop over to Clawd.
~
"It seems awfully tempting" Spectra bit her lip "but what the hell! I'll do it" she logged in.
~
"Dont worry doll. Your already stealin mine" Valentine grinned.
~
"Id be awfully stupid to fall in there" Heath laughed along with Clawd and Operetta.
Clawdeen smiled "Hmm he seems mysterious " she giggled "I wonder who he is"
~~~
Clawd smirked "She probably will be , but what if it's one of the ghouls" he asked Heath as he took the laptop from him. "Okay my turn" he said as he started to take the quiz.
~~~
Abbey smiled as she started taking the quiz and it soon ended "Hmm my date will be wearing a neon orange mask" she nodded simply and turned to Spectra "how about yours."
~~~
"Yes and you'd stink like a pole cat fro a thousand years " Operretta giggled . "Oh and you didn't get me Heath, mine is Black" she told him "So you knocked one ghoul out." she then waited for Clawd to get his results and she would go next.
~~~
Toralei giggled "I know I'm almost as powerful as you" she smirked.

(Now I can see Operretta getting Valintine for some reason but I do like him and Toralei together any ideas?)
"Me too" Cleo smiled "But what if he's a freaky weirdo?" she soon frowned
~
"if it's one of the ghouls? Then consider her lucky" Heath grinned.
~
"I don't know! My computer froze!" Spectra started panicking "how!?!"
~
"Possibly even more than me" Valentine smiled putting his coat over her.

(I like Valentine and Toralei, but who would Spectra be paired with?? XD Lol)
Clawdeen smiled patting her friends back "I don't think so I think all the weirdos choose the a mask that wasn't blue" she smiled.
~~~
"Hmm I got gold" Clawd said to Heath and Operretta . "I wonder who that would be."
~~~
Abbey chuckled "Maybe your just going to have to take it later " she shrugged at her friend.
~~~
"Of course every ghouls dream date is with Heath the Hottie Burns" Operetta mocked sarcastically towards Heath as she revived the laptop from Clawd.
~~~
Toralei smiled holding the coat "Of course I am , that's why I'm the villan and your the side kick" she smirked.
~~~
(Hmm maybe every time she take the quiz it messed up so she just arrives at the dance with a special guest like Justin Biter XD I also think I'm going to match up Operretta with Holt and Frankie I still have no idea )
"Oh I hope so" Cleo laughed "so who did you get?"
~
"Shes probably hot" Heath patted Clawds head "good job puppy"
~
"I guess so" Spectra logged off, and web on her blog
~
"I bow down to you lil kitty" Valentine rolled his eyes

"Lol at the Justin Biter thing, and Maybe frankie and Jackson)
"Not sure yet " Clawdeen smiled " just a guy in a green mask " she smiled "Don't know who he could be"
~~~
Clawd smiled from Heath's reassurance "You really think so dude" he smiled.
~~~
Abbey smiled "Plus I bet you will be all over te drama tonight" she smirked towards Spectra logging off of her computer.
~~~
Operretta smiled as she got her results "Well whee who I got me a nice boy in a orange and red mask " she announced to the two guys . "I wonder who that could be do you two know" she asked Heath and Clawd.

Clawd shrugged "I don't know him " he told Operetta.
~~~
Toralei smiled "You better " she playfully laughed.

(Maybe but he never shows up because of Holt and the music XD lol poor Frankie)
last edited over a year ago
"Green huh?" Cleo tried to guess who that could be
~
"Yes spoiled chicks like gold, and spoiled chicks are hot" Heath grinned

~
"Yes I will, especially if im going alone" Spectra winked
~
"I don't think I know him either" Heath shrugged
~
"I don't lie darlin" Valentine grinned

(I forgot about that Lol)

Clawdeen shrugged "It doesn't matter for me , what matters to me is the place and the outfit" she smiled at Cleo.
~~~
Clawed smirked "I like the way you think Burns ." He then gave Heath a high five .
~~~
Abbey smiled "Just no blogging on me " she told her friend.
~~~
Operretta shrugged "Then I got me a mystery on my hands" she smiled to the two passing Clawd's lap top back to him.
~~~
Toralei smiled "Neither do I" she smirked getting closer to Valentine.

(Yeah lol but also funny XD)
"Same here. So after school shall we go to the maul?" Cleo suggested
~
Heath high fived Clawd "I'm pretty smart you know" he grinned
~
"Ok got it" Spectra smiled
~
"Us aswell" Heath smiled at Operetta
~
Valentine pulled Toralei closer "comfortable yet?" he grinned

(It starts off all quiet then the music comes on then he changes XD)
Clawdeen nodded at Cleo "We shall" she smiled.
~~~
Clawd chuckled "Yeah you think we should make a team to find out our dates." Clawd suggested to Heath and Operretta.
~~~
Abbey smiled "You better " she laughed still thinking of her mystery guy.
~~~
Operretta smiled "Doesn't matter to me sugar pie" she smirked "I'm in"
~~~
Toralei smirked "I think just a littler bit closer Valintine , I'm so cold" she sad with her sad kitty eyes.

(lol or everyone has to have IPods for the music because of Jackson and Frankie and Operetta share him XD )
"We are gonna look freaky fine" Cleo giggled
~
"Good idea" Heath gave them a high five
~
"You have my word" Spectra promised
~
Valentine pulled her even closer "how bout now doll?" he smirked
Billy took the laptop away from Clawtina.
"My turn". Clawtina just sat there.

20 minutes later...
"I got purple"... Billy said handing the laptop back.
"Back to my turn"... Clawtina giggles.
Lagoona came up to Clawtina "Hey is It ok if I do the quiz too".
"Sure".
---------
Billy ran up to Clawd. "My Mistress is purple".
Billy was soooo excited.
Clawdeen nodded "and totally Furific " she howled.
~~~
Clawd smiled "it's settled then" he said and the waved at Billy "Hey Dude" he smiled.
~~~
Abbey nodded"Good I just wonder who his is" Abbey smiled slightly laughing "It is killing me."
~~~
Operretta nodded looking at the two "So what do you want to do know that we are a team" she smiled ready to uncover some stuff.
~~~
Toralei smirked "Yes , but my face is still cold" she pleaded.
"Well school ends in 5 minutes so we should clean up a little" Cleo suggested
~
"Lets try to match the people to their favorite colors" Heath suggested
~
"Ghoul, I'm the ghostly gossip I can figure out who he is" Spectra smirked
~
"So are my lips" Valentine grinned
Clawdeen nodded "Then go shopping and then go down to the catacombs to set things up" Clawdeen smiled as she started picking things up.
~~~
"That's a great idea Heath" Clawd nodded "Okay so who likes gold." Clawd asked the two.

Operetta grinned "Well Cleo does and Rochelle and Clawdeen Ohhh and Sometimes Frankie" she smiled.
~~~
"That would be Fangtastic" Abbey smiled at her friend.
~~~
"Mine are two"Toralei smiled "And I think you know what we have to do to warm them up". She smirked up at Valintine.
"Sounds like a plan" Cleo smiled putting her books in her bag
~
"Cleo and Clawden I guess" Heath shrugged
~
"Or do you want to be surprised?" Spectra raised an eyebrow
~
Valentine leaned in to kiss Toralei

Clawdeen nodded sticking her lap top in her bag "Oh and picking up our masks." she winked.
~~~
"Okay" Clawd nodded "It's probably Cleo" he said.

Operetta smiled"What about mine" she asked the two.
~~~
Abbey bit her lip "Hmm at least find it out and then ask me again " she said "I don't know which would be more fun"
~~~
Toralei purred as her lips came in contact with Valentine's.

"Ok, let me add that to the to do list" Cleo smiled taking out her pen.
~
"I think either Holt or Manny" Heath shrugged
~
"Ok I'm on it" Spectra smiled.
~
Valentine pulled her closer
~
Spectra came out under the table "Hey Clawd, Heath, and Operetta" she smiled
Clawdeen nodded "Tonight is going to be the beast" she beamed.
~~~
Clawd nodded along.

Operetta smiled "Crossing my fingers for Holt" she smiled "Oh Hey Spectra" Operretta giggled seeing her friend come out of nowhere.
~~~
Abbey put her stuff in her locker and grabbed her bag waiting.
~~~
Toralei smiled kissing Valentine he was sooo good.
"Ok lets go shopping!" Cleo smiled
~
"So does anyone have an idea who neon orange mask might be?" She batted her eyelashes
"me! " Heath jumped up
Heath? Oh boy Spectra thought
~
Valentine grinned kissing Toralei
Clawdeen nodded "You just read my mind" she smiled.
~~~
Operetta's eyes widend "Wait Spectra do you have the Ice Blue mask" she gasped . Clawd was just oragnizing his things.
~~~
Toralei purred while kissing Valintine with more force.
"Well what are we waiting for ghoul?" Cleo smiled grabbing her purse.
~
"Nope" Spectra shook her head.
~
Valentine started frenching Toralei