minecraft Pixel Art! Shiny Pokemon!

wantadog posted on Sep 23, 2012 at 06:22PM
I will be making only Shiny Pokemon for the next week or so. Vote here for which shinies you want me to attempt!

*The pic will show which Shiny I am currently making*
 I will be making only Shiny Pokemon for the seguinte week or so. Vote here for which shinies you want me
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 04:57AM

minecraft Pixel Art! 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wantadog said…
*In progress picture*

This is a 3/4 done shiny Eevee I am working on. It's kinda huge so I had to do it at an angle.
 *In progress picture* This is a 3/4 done shiny Eevee I am working on. It's kinda huge so I had to
over a year ago victinimacaron said…
kiss
Woah that's so cool! Could you do a normal and shiney umbreon for me?! Pwease!? This is my try (fail!) at them! Thank you! <3
last edited over a year ago
 Woah that's so cool! Could you do a normal and shiney umbreon for me?! Pwease!? This is my try (fail!
(Those are pretty good.)
victinimacaron commented…
oh thank you! your really kind! i will give you a prop and become a fã of you! (after all i choose my friends wisely...) or in pokèmon talk - I choose you! XD over a year ago
And one shiny Umbreon, as requested.
 And one shiny Umbreon, as requested.
OMG. thats awesome! just out of interest how long did that take? over a year ago
can i save that image to my computer please? (i thought i should get permission first.) also could i post it on YouTube and my mural as my favourite topo, início ten minecraft makes? thanks! also if there is a shiny zorua please could you make it? thanks umbreon and zorua are my favourite! over a year ago
lol i said thanks loads! (I hope i am not annoying you but you are probably my only friend :( ) over a year ago
over a year ago victinimacaron said…
I like your avatar thingy! XD