Maximum Ride Any one who loves Fang come here

iluvfang1998 posted on Jun 11, 2009 at 06:07PM
PPLS ISN'T FANG AWESOME. i like iggy to but GO FANG!!
 PPLS ISN'T FANG AWESOME. i like iggy to but GO FANG!!

Maximum Ride 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago iluvfang1998 said…
big smile
WWOOOO FANG WOOOO HERE IS A VID!!!!!!!
over a year ago iluvfang1998 said…
angry
WWOOOPS THE VID DIDN'T POST!
over a year ago 18wanda said…
cool
Hey. A fellow Fang lover. My favorite character is Max, but my fav Max Ride guy has to be Fang!
over a year ago Fly_on said…
laugh
I second you 18wanda!
over a year ago jello31797 said…
big smile
no, fang beats ANYONE!!!!
over a year ago iaLovesAdam said…
smile
Fang is the reasin I stay awake late into the night reading these books!
over a year ago -looneyluna- said…
heart
<3 <3 <3 i LOVE fang SOOOOOOOOOOOOO muchhh~!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I do too, but Max is better. The books would be nothing without her sarcastic humor that keeps me turning pages.
over a year ago ashiiashii said…
for the movie they better pick a hottie to play him :)
over a year ago firechick said…
crying
Finished the new book Fang last night!! i hated the ending i cried and have to ask when is jp coming out with the new book i could hardly but the book down.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago firechick said…
smile
how about someone like drew seely for fang or Johnny pecar for fang? that would be awesome!!!
over a year ago GothicGurl729 said…
angelic
FANG IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DO NOT LIKE ANGEL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE KICKED THEM OUT OF THE FLOCK!!!!!
over a year ago colorfulssmile said…
Fang = mine. hehe(:
over a year ago BubblesGoPop said…
big smile
FANG is pretty awesome but so is IGGY and GAZZY!!!
MAX is awesome aswell including NUDGE and ANGEL!!!!
so i just love every1 in da FLOCK!!!!!!!
over a year ago BubblesGoPop said…
mischievous
I think everyone in the flock is awesome but Angel is creepy, Fang is now an idiot for leaving Max and I don't consider Dylan as one of the flock. So there.
over a year ago katniss311 said…
big smile
Fang is the Best! The note he wrote Max at the end of FANG was so heartwrenching I had to read it 5 times before I could read it without crying! Max and Fang better be together! Maya doesn't deserve him, but Max does definitely! Go FAX! FAX Forever!!!!!
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
I know. Maya get out out of there.Dylan you annoying and NOT PART F THE FLOCK! The rest of fang's gang find a new leader with Maya. And Max and Fang GET BACK TOGETHER!
over a year ago Agnas said…
smirk
Maya. I hate you. I hate your life, your heart, your brain-everything about you. Dylan. You're an idiot. Your the creation of a scientist. You should be with your fellow creation, Maya. Leave Max alone. Your an idiot and your flirting with Max is TOTALLY OUTTA THE QUESTION.Ur ruining her life. Maya, get outta Fang's life, ur ruining his life, too. Both of you get together and fly outta the series. Fang and Max? I love you two- especially Fang <3. Date each other and be happy. I love you SOOO much, Fang! FAX 4 eva!