Max and Fang Rob Patt, Kris bobó, guisado as Max and Fang Ride

Cullen_Freak posted on Jul 31, 2009 at 06:08PM
I am a major Twilight Fan...but i would totally be pissed of if Ron ans Kris played Fang and Max. They both belong in Twilight, not Maximum Ride. Its bad enough that Catherinw Hardwickle will be directing Maximum Ride(2010)we dneed Rob and Kris to. Im not saying that i Hate Kris and Rob i just think that they are the last two pple that i would chose to play Max and Fang, plus theyre to old....

Max and Fang 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Bleh! They'd better not! I would die!
over a year ago Hippiegirl93095 said…
OMG!!!!! if they do I would die to. They are horrible actors and rob isn't even that cute and he looks nothing like fanG!!!!!!
over a year ago moniqua said…
tongue
okay, seriously. there is no way they're going to play max and fang. even if catherine hardwick wanted them to, i doubt they would want to. and also, kristin stewart has no talent, i'm sorry, but it's true. she's WAY too old to play max and she looks nothing like max. robert pattinson is ugly (in my opinion) and he is WAY WAY too old to play fang and looks nothing like fang and couldn't pull off fang at all. but really...i highly doubt they're actually going to play them. but who knows?
over a year ago sagigrrl1097 said…
AUUUUGHH!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! They are way too old and anyway, Fang is sooooooo much hotter than Rob could dream to be!!! but i still like Iggy better.
:)
over a year ago phantomrose5 said…
tongue
They wouldn't dare cast Rob and Kristen as Fang and Max, no one would go see the thing. Not to mention that Rob looks NOTHING like Fang and Kristen can't act worth a flip.
over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
he&& no rob is but ugly compared to fang
over a year ago Mathwhizard said…
angry
I hope they don't Rob and Kristen are a MESS I hated the Twilight movie!!! neither of them have much talent and they aren't attractive AT ALL! The movie is coming out in 2013 at the least *tear drop*