Maggie Stiefvater Who should play who?

COLOURQUEEN posted on Dec 06, 2009 at 12:55AM
A movie is going to be made for the book 'shiver' and I want to know who everyone thinks should play Sam and Grace and everyone else who I can't be asked to type in =P

Opinions on which actors should play who, full names and everything (so we can go google them!!=D) if its possible to add pictures, please do!!

Maggie Stiefvater 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago COLOURQUEEN said…
Ok, so i'm gunna do a post per character, so i can add a picture with each =D the thing is the i can only match a real face to is Sam...i'm not sure about the rest of the characters =/ i'm not even sure where to start looking...any ideas people??

I thought Skander Keynes for Sam...i know he is famous for Narnia, but he has the right look...that sad, mournful look... and his hair is the perfect colour =D
last edited over a year ago
 Ok, so i'm gunna do a post per character, so i can add a picture with each =D the thing is the i can
My vote for Grace is Rose McIver, I have to admit I stole her from a YouTube video, the person who made it had her as Rachel, but I think she better suits Grace, mainly cause she looks so defiant... what does everyone think??
 My vote for Grace is Rose McIver, I have to admit I roubou her from a YouTube video, the person who ma
over a year ago Jessie_Cullen said…
rainy
Okay, I completely agree with Sam, that's absoulutely perfect, but I'm not too sure about Grace. I was thinking more Emily Browning, only because I imagined her slighly more girl-nextdoor-ish. Let me know what you think ^_^ xXx
 Okay, I completely agree with Sam, that's absoulutely perfect, but I'm not too sure about Grace. I wa
big smile
YEH!! i can see her as Grace =D now we need to work on the rest of the characters...=P
over a year ago CullenProperty said…
angry
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO to all three of them!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to be mean or anything but NOOOOOOOOOOOO just plain old no! they should just leave the book as a book and not make it into a movie. the beauty was in the book. plus, they can't find a guy as perfect to play sam or grace.
smile
I can see your point cause thats what happened with twilight =@

but i love both movies and books...i prefer books more but i still like to have a movie to go with it, that way i can get people to read the books by making them watch the movie =P

Besides, they are already making a movie =/ Unique films has the rights, check on Maggies website =D