amor conselhos Long distance is rough. Should I keep fighting?

rgriffin30 posted on Apr 20, 2018 at 01:22AM
First things first, long distance relationships SUCK. I’ve been together with my gf for a year before she moved away to another country forever. Apparently, she believes that she has a better future there than here. The thing is, our relationship hit rock bottom after she flew away. I’ve tried everything from facetiming her everyday, booking tickets and visiting her, and even sending her gifts for the past two years but we always end up fighting for a small reason.

I’ve even asked for advice from my friends who are also in an LDR and even my brother who met his gf through an international dating social event. Even if he and his gf are strangers when they met, they still have a stable and functioning relationship than mine. Is it just me? Or is this the sign I needed to let our relationship come to an end? Should I keep fighting for this?

amor conselhos 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Angelo333 said…
Hey dude, Thanks for your post here. But i am little bit confused why are you tensed? Long distance relationship is not a big issue right now. Because there have some good way to survive your relationship for long long time. Even I read some of online articles few weeks ago. They are good enough and really helps to survive the relationship for long time. Like this link This will help you and encourage yourself.

Thank you so much!
last edited over a year ago