lost 5X10 He's our you

emzielouise posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 10:14PM
*Spoilers*
Ok so reactions to lost season 5 episode 10 what did you think ?
This episode was the first episode of season 5 to be centred around one charcter Sayid, and flashbacks are back ! which i think is really cool i mean theres three years that we have no idea about and i think the flashbacks are a big factor in what makes lost so unique.

There was one major shocker in this episode Sayid shoots young ben omg! does this mean that Ben is now dead i kind of felt really sorry for young ben and im actually really beginning to dislike Sayid i just think he is pretty evil and ruthless he doesn't seem to have a concience about killing now.

i've been thinking about it and i think all the charcters that didn't flash are dead i think thats why Sun could speak to Christian and why Locke is still in the future instead of being where he is most needed.

There were also some sweet skate moments too although it was a bit annoying when kate didn't tell Sawyer why she came back i also really liked juliets sutle warning to kate.

The question of where Daniel is still hasn't been answered.
I hope we see locke soon he hasn't been in a few episodes. Overall i thought the episode was really cool
last edited on Mar 26, 2009 at 10:18PM

lost No replies