lost Rousseau Recast?

Giovanni_wasto posted on Feb 05, 2009 at 01:25PM
So... what was with that? Does anybody know if the actress just got recast, or if there is some twist coming up where a crazy woman kills her and takes her baby, and adopts her identity?

Or maybe she just looked to old?

lost 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
No this is Rousseau from so many years ago as she arrived on the island with he research team so they couldnt have had her past self looking identicle to her former self, i doubt she'll be in for too long, only until there is another flash.
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
smile
Yeah, it's 1988 on Island at the moment.
over a year ago gazlostfan said…
i think most people wanted to see the flash to 1988 and Rousseau + research team, glad to see jin is alive.
over a year ago Giovanni_wasto said…
I would have preferred it if they'd just put a bit of make-up on old-Rousseau and kept the same actress. But I suppose that's just the natural human opposition to change, isn't it? People never like change.

I'm actually a little disappointed the writers didn't have the guts to let Jin die - I loved him while he was on the show, but if we keep on letting dead people live on then we'll be no better than Heroes!
over a year ago Earthgirl13 said…
No, I think they're just going to show younger Rousseau. I wish they would bring the actress back though. Her and Alex.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amy_x_ben said…
I just wish they brought Rousseau, even in the form of another actress... Alex too, they were one of my fav. characters...