dinnomanga posted on Dec 27, 2009 at 04:54AM
i think, kushina is alive. i know someday kushina will appear and maybe she will teach naruto her son about some ninja techniques like what minato does. maybe kushina is alive and when time come's that she will appear, maybe she will teach naruto many techniques like the techniques of his father. we have no new's about the mother of naruto from the beggining right? so, maybe this will happen. (just only a guess guys!!!)
 i think, kushina is alive. i know someday kushina will appear and maybe she will teach naruto her son

sienna miller 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dinnomanga said…
over a year ago Ninjagirl88 said…
Interesting......omigosh that would be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's probable that she survived the Nine Tails attack. Like, what if she got saved right before she died! But then what about Minato-sama?
over a year ago naRutoaddict330 said…
heart
Nah, sorry to burst your bubble but this is soooo long ago. The episodes appeared, the movie was there, the chapters were long published, we have to face the fact that Kushina won't be brought back to life. But in spite of that fact, I still adore, idolize and treasure her role in the series.
 Nah, sorry to burst your bubble but this is soooo long ago. The episodes appeared, the movie was ther