kristen stewart Kristen Stewart IS Goergous

Elena2597 posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 01:23AM
I have had it up to here *Pointing way above my head because I’m short* with people saying that Kristen Stewart is ugly, unattractive, and not suited for the role of Isabella Swan.
Seriously folks, the girl is gorgeous! Quite obviously nobody will live up to the perfect ideal for Bella, and do you know why? Because it isn’t you. It’s also amusing to me, how everyone loves and adores Robert Pattinson (IE the face of Edward Cullen) yet, they dislike Bella in general. Well, without Bella, there would be no Saga, there would be no Edward, *Gasp*, but I digress.
Kristen showed up to the Teen Choice Awards looking absolutely stunning, and I thought, showed off just how beautiful she really is. Now, admittedly, I hated the skirt, and the heels, but that has no bearing on Kristen herself.
She could have shown up wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and chucks, she STILL would have looked amazing, because she’s a beautiful girl.
So, for those of you that think she isn’t, you’re entitled to your opinion, and you also have the right to remain silent.

link

So, when I read this, i thought "WOW" isn't the one who wrote this REALLY amazing? I personaly Agree!, your thoughts?
 I have had it up to here *Pointing way above my head because I’m short* with people saying that Kri

kristen stewart 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cittycat19 said…
She looks amazing
over a year ago lajusman said…
heart
yeah she's lovely!
 yeah she's lovely!
over a year ago laureng114 said…
Absolutely. She doesn't try to be someone that she is not. And yes, people say they don't like her for Bella but that is because they aren't Bella. Sorry folks but she's a fictional character and you have to let an actress do her job. Kristen is fantastic.
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
I'm not really a fan of her acting or personality, but I've always said that she is gorgeous. I've never been one to base an actor or actress's value on their looks, so I thought she was going to be a great Bella when I first saw her pictures.
over a year ago KatiiCullen94 said…
AMEN!!!