posted by sunshinedany
Frozen - Uma Aventura Congelante chocolate Kiwi Pops
I amor this sobremesa because it brings together my favorito fruit(kiwi) and my favorito chocolate (dark) in a sweet combination.
In fact it`s a tasty sobremesa and also very refreshing, just perfect for the hot summer days.
I think it`s even better than an ice cream.
And it`s quite easy to make too.
All you need is :
Kiwi * dark chocolate * coconut oil * popsicle sticks
1. Peel the kiwi and cut in 1 inch thick rounds, with a popsicle stick in each round.
2. Freeze the popsicles on a tray in the freezer.
3. Melt over a double boiler 1 cup chopped dark chocolate and 1/2 cup coconut oil
4. Let the chocolate cool to room temperature.
5. Dip each kiwi-pop into the chocolate mixture (it will immediately turn crispy)
6. Place the popsicles on a tray to refreeze.
7. Enjoy while eating !
Bon Appétit !