No sex

Romance is okay

Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Appearance: Keyblade: Bio: *rules* No sex R
last edited on Apr 05, 2015 at 12:30AM

kingdom hearts 2441 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 2441

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: Believe me..... It may sound crazy.... But look at him....
*The guardian went back to behind Ansem*
Neo: I see..... Wait a bit.... Then go for the attack....
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
'huh?" Sora remarked, confused.
Neo: For some reason..... When you attack..... He'll send his guardian..... But he send it out right after it goes back...... Like a cooldown time....
(Or at least that's kind of how I remember this boss working.....)
( lol idk so i'll leave it to you)

"oohh..." Sora mused.
Neo: Right when he drops his guard!!!!! Attack!!! *He charged forward going with his rapid assault on Ansem*
Sora followed, mirroring Neo's attacks on Ansems other side.
Neo: ..... Back away!!!
*The guardian appeared and Neo backed off*
Sora moved, a moment to late and got thrown back.
Neo: *He used cure and healed Sora*
"thanks." She got to her feet and dodged an attack.

Donald and Goofy, being the idiots they were, kept casting diffrent spells at the guardian.
Neo: Geez.....
*The guardian went back to behind Ansem*
Neo: Press the attack! Let's stop him with this assault!!!!
Sora ran foreward and attacked. "this better be the end!"
Ansem: Aaaaah!!!!! Impossible... There's no way you could.....
Neo: Hm....
Ansem: This battle isn't over yet! *He disappeared*
Neo: Darn it.... He shouldn't have gotten too far... We need to head back to the dark part of this world... He'll be somewhere in there....
Sora's eyes widened. "i hate the dark Neo.."
Neo: Just stay next to me... You'll be fine....
Sora walked over to him, and grabbed his arm.
Donald and Goofy nodded to each other and followed NEo.
Neo: *They walked and re-entered the dark area, however this time they were floating* Whoa..... Is this.... A void.....
Ansem: And now..... This battle will end.... In darkness, *He began wielding a staff with 2 blades*
Neo: Hey..... That blade.... That's the blade Asuka was holding once before....
Sora looked at the blade as she let go of Neo. "this guy's nuts!"
Neo: You're telling me......
Ansem: This..... WIll be our final battle!!!
Neo: Good.... I was starting to get tired of you!
Sora smirked. "yea, and were going to win!"
Neo: I'll get first strike!!! *He charged in flying towards Ansem and clashed with Ansem* Kingdom Hearts....
Ansem: So you know of it....
Neo: It won't be completed.... That's why we fought all those heartless isn't it!
Ansem: Smart boy....
Sora looked at NEo in surprise. "who told him about kingdom hearts?" She looked at Donald and goofy who shook there heads.
Neo: No..... It's been a center of research for a long time..... My father...... He was researching it......
"ehh!" Sora was shocked. "so the old man knew about kingdom hearts huh?" she wasnt paing atteation to the fight at all..
Neo: You'd be surprised..... *He was pushed back but he charged forward again* I'll finish you!!! I won't let what my father tried so hard to research be in vain!!! *He had a light blade on his blade and went right through Ansem*
Sora gasped in surprise.
Donald and goofy stared in awe
Ansem: Impossible..... There's no way......
Neo: As long as we carry the light..... The will to fight.... Will always stay!!!!
Ansem: *He faded away*
*The world began to what it would seem like to crumble*
Neo: What? This place is crumbling apart.... *In midair Neo began to just fall, no longer responsive*
*In that process, Sora was transported back to the Gummi Ship with Donald and Goofy, no trace of Neo's body was within that dimension any longer*
"Neo!" Sora cried out, frozen in shock.

(care to explain what hapened?)
(Going completely off script of course... I decided that if we were going to make the jump to KH2 I'd make him fall asleep in this dimension he gets picked up so that way he recuperates in that flower thing and gets found by his nobody in KH2.)
(right, and Sora,Donald and Goofy will???)
(Right.... I forgot Donald and Goofy had separate pods...... Whoops... Looks like I forgot to fully think this theough...)
( lol right, lets try that again.)
(Alright... Rewind... This time... Have them all fall asleep falling in mid air... Then they get picked up, jump to KH2 with Neo's nobody and... Whoever that gang will be...)
(hhmm... lets see...well..., Neo's nobody would kinda be like Sora and Neo's kid...but there's also the person who would replace Namine..who is Kairi's nobody...right...ugh i need to do some research..)
(okay i did my research, because Sora( Neo in this case) impaled himself with Riku's(Asukas) Keyblade in Hollow Bastion to save Kairi( Sora), he released both his own and Sora's heart, turning himself into a Heartless and creating his Nobody counterpart Roxas ( or who ever he is going to be called), but also creating Sora's Nobody counterpart Naminé (whom i'm going to call Jewel).
(Mhm..m Because Nobodies are basically born when a person loses their hearts....)
(alright so lets figure this out then..one thing though...Neo's gonna have a love rival!! Sorry but i really Really like Axel..so..........)
(Don't mind at all..)
( lol okay thanks,, soo..shall we start?)
(Whenever you're all set)
(hmm...kinda deciding on how to do this... plus how did Sora,Donald,Goofy and Neo Get into the pods?)
(Well originally there was Chain of Memories.... And in the end Namine put them in the pods to help them regain their memories....... But I've decided to skip Chain of Memories since it's kind of like a rehash of KH1 with some differences... And I'm not even trying to talk about Final Mix because that's better than CoM. Chain of Memories had some additional worlds and more bosses, as well as you got to play as Riku.... But the combat system was complete BS.)
(it was, thats why i never played it, so were just skipping Chain of Memories then? and if so, lets begin!...you first XD)
 (it was, thats why i never played it, so were just skipping Chain of Memories then? and if so, lets b
(Alright... So to begin KH2 Neo, Sora, Donald, and Goofy are in their pods, which would mean that it would begin with Xeno, Neo's nobody.... But is the gang remaining the same or is that changing too?)
(hhmm... gang can remain the same, should Jewel and Xeno be best friends and Jewel know all about the keyblades and stuff like Namine did, but dont let Xeno know untell the nobodies attacked?)
(Alright true enough....)
Xeno: *He wakes up from his sleep He got up and opened his curtain to let the light in*
Jewel sat up, startled. "restoring there memories is a big hassle.." she sighed running a hand through her red hair."and when the memories are restored a 100%...Xeno and i will become whole again.." she smiled at the last part before getting dressed, and opening her windows.

( her appearence)
last edited over a year ago
 Jewel sat up, startled. "restoring there memories is a big hassle.." she sighed running a hand throug
*Xeno got dressed and he headed outside*
Xeno: It's a nice day out here today......
"good morning Xeno!!" Jewel called out cheerfully as she stepped out of her own house,
Xeno: Jewel... Hey there.... How are you this morning?