K T.T Just finished leitura K: Memory of Red Yesterday

Riku114 posted on Apr 16, 2014 at 01:52PM
Its so sad, why is it so sad? I already watched the anime but it was so sad............

K 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NagisaFurukawa- said…
cool
Talking about K Memories of Red. I wish they would make a K Project series that has to do with Makoto and his life. Makoto Suoh and his Red Kings clan Homura was and still is one of my favorites in K Project. The picture i just showed you here has to do with a Flash back scene where Makoto Suoh and his Red Kings clan Homura were fighting sector 4. They do shown some flash back scenes in K Missing Kings And K Return of Kings where it hae Makoto Suoh. Like the part i just told you about. I am planning on reading K Memories of Red on any Anime and Manga websites. That or sence there cheap i could just buy. K Memories of Red Manga off of Amazon and Ebay. Cause i got extra money this year. Well maybe i could buy the Manga or just read it online. :3
 Talking about K Memories of Red. I wish they would make a K Project series that has to do with Makoto
over a year ago Riku114 said…
The manga was really great and I would 100% demand you (not recommend you) to read it at some point. You really need to XD Ive read it like 5 or 6 times over by now on the sheer whim and love of it.