JosepineJackson The JosephineJackson Aesthetic Contest. Round 1 : Fairy Godmother

Lavendergolden posted on Apr 12, 2018 at 12:29PM
Hey guys! These are the rules to be followed :

1. You can use any random stuff......but no offensive images or slang language

2. Please post only ONE aesthetic per round, but you can surely change it before the deadline

3. You have make your OWN aesthetic. Don't steal them.

4. Please follow the deadline

5. They can be any size, but not too big

6. Be civil and polite to others

7. If you win, you'll get a prop. If there's a tie, both will get the prop. But if I win, sadly, I can't get a prop

8. An aesthetic should be a collage made of pictures to represent something. Your collage must not be more than 6 pictures, but still you can use blended in images

9. Unlike the icon contest, even if you win, you can't pick the next theme as you're not the person who'd holding it. Sorry but this is a rule.

10. And of course, HAVE FUN!!

Themes & Winners

1. Round 1: Fairy Godmother
April 11 - April 17

oi guys! These are the rules to be followed : 1. You can use any aleatório stuff......but no offensi
last edited on Apr 12, 2018 at 12:31PM

JosepineJackson 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JosepineJackson said…
sunny
Well, this is gonna be difficult for me because my tablet simply doesn't allow me to mix and blend pictures and my photoshop, or whatever it is in this device is s**t. But I will try to do something.
I have to admit, this is not fully made by me, just edited a lot... But hope it's okay. Anyway if not, I can try to get something better til deadline...
 I have to admit, this is not fully made por me, just edited a lot... But hope it's okay. Anyway if not
Lavendergolden commented…
Please change this....the topic is fairy GODMOTHER, Not a fairy over a year ago
JosepineJackson commented…
Damn, my tablet is my tablet... Maybe I quit... 😦 over a year ago
I will try to find something...
hmmm
Okay, deadline is today. There is no point and way for me to try to save my situation.
over a year ago Lavendergolden said…
Mine
 Mine
JosepineJackson commented…
Nice 🙂 over a year ago
Lavendergolden commented…
You make yours. Im extending over a year ago