jacob black THE PERFECT JACOB

gracie08 posted on Dec 08, 2007 at 04:31AM
Okay, well, in all truth, we all know that there most likely isn't a perfect jacob for everyone, but i think that this guy is as close as i will ever get, and i DEFINITELY like him more than steven strait.

check him out and tell me what you think!!!!

link

(obviously, ignore the cloack and spear and all that, although they are sexy...lol)
last edited on Dec 08, 2007 at 04:32AM

jacob black 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Labradoodle said…
Ok... so now I feel bad because I still prefer Steven Strait - sorry! Strait isn't the perfect Jake but almost there! I'm sorry gracie08!
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
uh he seems a bit too old
over a year ago Meg08 said…
I think he's perfect too and I'm not just saying that cuz Grace is my sister! When I first hear of Steven Strait was a fan favorite for Jake, it sorta made me sick... not as bad as finding out fans liked Robert Pattenson(sp?) for Edward (Pipsi(sp?) sprayed out my nose. Feel free to laugh. Gracie did.) And Steven can't be much younger, if at all, then that guy!
over a year ago gracie08 said…
that guy is 34 actually. i don't think he looks it though. steven strait is...hold on...21
but you have to take into account he looks a lot older in the pic i provided with the bit of facial hair and the being dirty and stuff....
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
i dunno i saw steven strait first on one of the vids and i was like wow that would be perfect... you know just like first impression...and now i still love him...the guy in the pic wouldnt be too bad but he does look a little old...remember isnt jacob only like 15-16 in twilight...i think the OLDEST they could go would be like early twenties or younger
yeah, but i think that guy could pull off looking young. to me, steven strait doesn't even look native american...but i've come to think that if they make him look like they did in sky high (just without the pink in his hair), he might not be too bad. i also really think adam beach would have done good when he was younger. (he played Rafe Acuna in Coyote Summer) But he is way too old now.

over a year ago layla_14 said…
well i was reading some of my messages from the twilight chat group and someone said there that the person who is going to be jacob will be announced at the end of the month. can't wait!
omg! seriously?! i can't wait to find out!!!!!
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
i heard they were looking for someone between the ages of 16-18... so idk who they would get
not steven strait. im sorry...but im happy about that
over a year ago Meg08 said…
Just for the recond, I'm totally over joyed about Rob now. Just for the recond.
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
NO!!!!!!! I THINK HE"S TOO OLD AND HE DOESN"T LOOK LIKE A JACOB TO ME!!!!!!
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
I love 300, one of the best movies ever, love the music in it. Anywhoo, I love Steven Strait as Jacob but Taylor will be alright. I like the guy who plays Embry!!!!
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
Hmm... yeah he's a bit too old to play Jacob. I dunno. Taylor is so growing on me as Jacob. Maybe it's his recent interviews with reelz and Twilight Lexicon but I am really liking Taylor as Jacob. At least he has the infectious Jacob=-smile down, he's sweet and charming, and he has the energy of Twilight Jacob. As for whether he would make a good New Moon and Eclipse Jacob, that is yet to be seen. ;P
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Wrong Wrong Wrong!!! he's too old and steven is my perfect jacob. Although Taylor is prefect for the job too.