iPod How to copy ipod nano 5G recorded video to computer

Tanunia posted on Dec 16, 2009 at 02:03PM
link

iPod nano(5th generation) now has a built-in video camera that lets you record fun as it happens. Then share it with friends on the Internet. It's the video camera that's small enough to take with you everywhere. But how to copy ipod nano recorded video to computer ?

This step by step guide shows how to copy ipod nano recorded video to computer. You can copy your recorded video on iPod nano (5th generation) to your Windows PC for viewing and backup. To copy your recorded video to your PC, the iPod must be enabled for disk use:

For Windows:
1 Connect iPod nano (5th generation) to your computer.
2 In iTunes, click iPod in the device list.
3 Click the Summary tab.
4 If "Enable disk use" is not checked, select the checkbox and click the Apply button.

You will now be able to copy recorded videos to your PC.

Using Windows Explorer or My Computer on your PC, the iPod nano will appear on the computer as an external disk with the same name you gave the iPod during the initial setup in iTunes.

The DCIM folder on iPod nano stores your recorded video. You can copy this folder to your computer so that you can view the video on your PC, or to back up the video files.

Once the recorded video is copied to your PC, double-click on the file to watch the video using QuickTime or Windows Media Player. See the documentation that came with your computer for assistance.

For Mac: (using iPhoto)
To copy your recorded video from your iPod nano to iPhoto, you first need to make sure the "Enable disk use" checkbox is selected for your iPod within iTunes.

1 Connect your iPod to your computer.
2 Open iTunes (version 9 or later).
3 Select your iPod in the Source pane.
4 Select the Summary tab.
5 Enable disk use and select the Apply button.

mport your recorded videos from iPod nano (5th generation) to iPhoto
1 Open the iPhoto application if it doesn't open automatically.
2 Click iPod in the iPhoto device list.
3 Select the video or videos to import. Click Import Selected or Import All.
4 After the video or videos have been imported into iPhoto, choose either Delete Photos or Keep Photos when prompted to "Delete Photos on Your Camera."
Your recorded video or videos will appear in your iPhoto Library under the section for Events and Photos and in the Recent category for Last Import.

To watch the video in iPhoto, double-click the recorded video.

How to copy iPod songs/videos/photos to computer

If you want to copy songs/videos/photos to computer or itunes, you need to use a third-party ipod to computer transfer software to help. Here is the step by step guide shows how to copy iPod songs/videos/photos to computer.

Tool you need: link - transfer music from iPod to computer,ipod to itunes , iPod to iPod, iPod to iPhone, iPod to iTouch, iPhone to iTouch, etc.

Please Note: Before you run our program, please be sure you have installed iTunes on your computer, and you can manage your ipod devide with no problem.

Step 1: After the iPhone/iPod/iTouch connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automatically. If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/photos) will be shown in the list.

Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Export button.  IMAGE 

Step 3: After you clicking the Export button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring.. Transfer music from iPod to computer, or transfer songs form iPod to iTunes

Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the OK button to view the output files..

Download link

You can know more features about it by referringlink

If you are using Mac. You can use this link
last edited on Dec 16, 2009 at 02:12PM

iPod 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago likewtf1234 said…
big smile
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS HELPEd
over a year ago candy136 said…
heart
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii­iii
over a year ago ipoda said…
hi guys...thank you very much!
over a year ago lovelygirl2 said…
thanks for shareing.and if you want to t
<a href="http://www.itransferstudio.com”>transfer music from ipod </a>
to computer as backup,you can use itransferstudio,it just take some seconds to finish ipod music transfer,and can work for ipad,iphone,itouch.it is free to download.
good post,i like it very much.itransferstudio can make fast and easy link,you can try if need.
do you need an link,i recommend you an radra website monitor ,it is a fast and timely link tool.worked well for me!
over a year ago fanuser said…
Thank you, Dieter, for all the hard labor in the production TiPB.com my favorite IOS-related site, and I wish you well in your endeavors and in this new season of life. And welcome to CA ... PEACE link Why don't you just shoot a rocket AT the cases like they do in that verizon commercial? Set up a horizontal wire to guide the rocket directly to the cases, and voila! Just be sure to leave your iPhones inside! I think that would be a better test than actually trying to launch iphones into the hundredfootosphere.
over a year ago fanuser said…
Steve and Apple will ultimately do the right thing. It's the competitors that I wonder about which is a big part of my decision to switch from Blackberry to Apple instead of Android. Open platforms can be great, but without even the smallest amounts of regulations or controls, the wrong people can do a lot of harm to consumers without the developers' knowledge. link No matter what it's called, I think that it is going to be a good phone. I would love to see my iPhone 4 with a dual core processor and New IOS. I wouldn't have a problem buying that phone.
over a year ago brucecat23 said…
Hello,
Recording videos with iPod Nano 5G is easy. But if you want to copy the recorded videos to your computer, you will have a big problem. That's because Apple doesn't allow us to link.

If you want to throw off the trap, I think you need to a third party program. With the recommendation of my associate, I know link is a professional tool to transfer a variety of files from Apple iPod to computer.
last edited over a year ago