invasor zim We should make it a holiday

vganimagus posted on Feb 03, 2010 at 07:38PM
Sooo,.. apparently in march zim is returning to nick or uh, nicktoons network at least for march anyway this would be a good time for any fans of the series to see it again. Although most people have it on dvd. i say we try to make one of two things happen either make nickalodian put new zim episodes back on air or make an official holiday for the show!

invasor zim 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago InvaderCynder said…
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago woowie said…
laugh
lol!
big smile
seriously, though, i already selebrate my own IZ holiday. it's called "probing day" just like in that one episode. i make an oath that if the earths servival aggainst the irken armada falls into my hads i will do NOTHING. then i act like an invader all day :D
 seriously, though, i already selebrate my own IZ holiday. it's called "probing day" just like in that
kewlz!
sad
^-^ i just hope it gets enough veiwers to stay on nick! we've only got 1823 fans here!
over a year ago vganimagus said…
meh
I just wish i could stream the information to people around the web combined there's and army of jhonen vasquez fans.
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Its hard because 'Invader Zim' is global, so lots of the fans here and on the internet in general don't actually live in America and so won't be able to watch it on Nickelodeon in March. So even if 'Invader Zim' doesn't rate that well when it airs again, it is not a reflection of the fanbase: its that the fanbase doesn't have access to the show! Like, I can only get the 'Invader Zim' dvds if I order them from America for about $160(NZ), then pay about $30(NZ) shipping and it would take about 12 weeks to get to me! I don't have that much money! ARGH!

So I reckon the companies in charge of 'Invader Zim' would make a hell of a lot more money if they made 'Invader Zim' more available for fans from all over the world.
last edited over a year ago
surprise
OMG! I had no idea you live in another country!
over a year ago Diblover111 said…
hmmm
I say we should do 2 things. First, find Nick's address, then tell all the fans we know to write letters to them, and tell them to get all the fans they know to sign the letters. And maybe, if it works(which it probably won't. I don't know if Nick even reads the letters) do the same thing to Jhonen Vaquez. He'll probably just dis us, but still...
laugh
LOL! Jhonen Vasquez has already told fans to stop asking about coz its never gonna happen. But we are a persistant bunch!
over a year ago Diblover111 said…
WE ARE!! GO RESISTY!!!!!!!
laugh
WE WILL WE WILL WHATCH ZIM!*bum bum bum* WE WILL WE WILL WHATCH ZIM!
]
meh
Actually there is the possibilty of new episodes. It's starting to circulate hopefully it's not just a rumor but we can only wait and see.
sad
i hate that i have to go to my grandparents house to watch Nickelodeon.
hmmm
Where did you hear that new episodes were gonna air? Because that definitly sounds like a wishful-thinking rumour...

This (reliable) site (link) says that there will not be any new episodes. I have only seen some very excited fans in chat rooms and forums saying that there will be new episodes. So I think that it is just fans saying that we will get new episodes and then hoping like hell that they give in and make some! But Jhonen Vasquez always said that that was not an option (of course he is more than free to change his mind!).

There might be a tiny possiblity that we could get an old episode that never aired. But I know that they have said that they have given us every episode that was made, so that is also unlikely. But they may have something locked away in a vault...
It does seem more fictional doesn't it? I'm willing to bet that if nick ever begins to go bankrupt they'll whip out some new episodes to save their sorry hides.
tongue
yeah i dont think nick'll go bankruped unless all the wrighters of there shows are drunk on a big important day :P
crying
I'm depressed. Something happened on IM this morning, so I turned it off.
sad
aw....what happened?
crying
Some dude insulted Doofenshmirtz! Well, it was actually on Fanpop CHAT. Not IM
ooh...say, whats with the pic?
hmmm
idk.
tongue
how can you not know? it was YOUR pic!(but yous changed it again :P)
over a year ago mikeyrocks23 said…
tottally agreed
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
laugh
I was uhh- bored I guess? xD
dang! a new page for comments!ni aint never seen this before!EVER!
over a year ago Longrange said…
i have vitacoms (the people who own nick nick toons ect) address
good luck and also send them this link to a petition with 200 THOUSAND signatures link

1515 Broadway New York, NY 10036
212-258-8000
over a year ago CassandraLopez said…
we reached 200 thousand siggys!
over a year ago FanBot said…
.... eh?