inuyasha amor vs Hate fórum

sesshyswind posted on Apr 12, 2012 at 08:01PM
Ok so you LOVE a character or HATE a character or there’s a character you just plain don’t LIKE here is the place to vent. Explain your opinion, if you have anything reasonable and or explanatory to say. Assuming that people who express likes or dislikes no matter how bland or extreme do have a BRAIN and proper tangible words to explain their reasons for describing how they feel, this forum grants you the credit to speak your mind. So please take advantage of this forum to vent your needs.

Now let’s not mistake this forum as a place to vent your passion and or your dispassion in addition to going about and spreading your-whatever throughout the spot like a thoughtless and pointless troll. Since this is obviously a place intended to filter out the negativity, should any arise. If you like something and have much to say no matter how zealous then yes go ahead and express your love, but if it is HATE please I implore you to confine those negative expression to this forum.

Here you may express your dislikes and it will be properly respected and contained. This is by no means an attack to censor you, (because all know there are those that have plenty to say about certain characters that would be entirely unpleasant for other to hear, I sure know I do, so...), but an attempt at protecting others from those moments of unpleasantness none of us ever care to see and or experience when visiting this spot. Just saying you don’t like someone or that you are not a fan of them is fine, but leave the explanation and or passion as to why to this forum. It is fully understood why people feel the need to express dislikes, but it doesn’t need to be treated like shit being thrown in people’s faces, for everyone has a right to their opinion.

To each his own.

This forum will however NOT tolerate violent or excessively offensive content, should any content herein prove too offensive reports to the system will be made regarding both the offender and your post, and or may be responcible for the deletion of this forum. So please be responsible and rethink what you say before you say it. I would advise sleeping on a thought first before posting and being reaonable and considerate to other fans feelings and passions that way we can avoid a majority of the mindless jibberish that is oh-so common on spots like this one.

Enjoy ^^
 Ok so you [b]LOVE[/b] a character or [b]HATE[/b] a character or there’s a character you just plain
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 08:12PM

inuyasha 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sesshyswind said…
Ok to start things off, the characters that I like:

1)Sesshomaru
2)Kikyo
3)Kagura
4)Rin
5)Kouga
6)Sango
7)Miroku
8)Kohaku
9)Jaken
10)Muso
11)Suikotsu
13)Jakotsu
14)Bankotsu
13)Byakuya
15)Kanna
16)Inuyasha
17)Naraku

Character I don't like:

1)Kagome
2)Shippo
3)Myoga
4)Ayame (noncanon)
5)Mukotsu
6)Genkostu
7)Rinkotsu
8)Jinegi
9)Hakudoshi
10)Goryomaru
11)Moriomaru
12)the infant

Chatacters that are just meh:

1)Totosai
2)Kaede
3)Sarah (nonecanon)
4)Prinsess Abbi

Ask me why.

I will explain.

Why don't you so the same.

last edited over a year ago
 Ok to start things off, the characters that I like: 1)Sesshomaru 2)Kikyo 3)Kagura 4)Rin 5)Koug
over a year ago GeneRH said…
Girls, obviously, LOVE Sesshomaru and boys love Kagome. My favorite character is, then, Kagome.
As for disliking, Jaken is bad in Japanese AND English. The band of 7 were annoying, too. Just as soon as that arc began they were 5 and those guys all lived right up till the end, with the last 3 or 4 dying in one show. It seemed they were made for eye candy for the women.
My favorite, Kagome, is perhaps the best female lead. She's brave and strong, yet still a girl, and as such is a good role model for girls and women who need a hero(ine) of their own. Sesshomaru is JUST a bit girly for my taste, and I like Inuyasha and Miroku. They are regular guys who like their girlfriends!
heart
he he he, you described Sesshomaru as "girly" that rather got a rise out of me, because it's his feminine-ish-ness that I personally like most about him, lol. Love it^^ But Kagome a role modle, NO WAY *barf* :P If everyone acted like her I'd go insane and commit mass murder lol jk^^

This is one of my top favorite images of Sesshomaru, ok now tell me this isn't girly xD
 he he he, you described Sesshomaru as "girly" that rather got a rise out of me, because it's his femi
over a year ago LidiaIsabel said…
big smile
Sesshomaru is just too sharp, but I've never seen him "girly". lol
However, what I like about him is his cold-calculating personality...gotta love this kind of characters!
That's exactly what I like about Kagura (my favorite character from Inuyasha, previously favorite from overall the anime, recently replaced by Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach). She's so cool and well developed, I really praise Takahashi-sama for the awesome job she did with Kagura. She's a strong, smart woman who can kick butt and also has her personal drama, making her more interesting.
Other characters I like (no particular order): Kanna, Sango, Hakudoshi, Byakuya, Miroku, Inuyasha, Sota.

As for Kagome, I think she's a good heroine, because she's brave and determined. Maybe what you dislike is her damsel in distress type, right? I used to overlook that fact when I was deep into Inu♥Kag, however I've overcome that and that's the reason why she was never one of my favorites. But she saved the day various times and couldn't do better just because she was, in principle, a human.

Anyway, female ass-kickers are totally the best!!
 [b]Sesshomaru[/b] is just too sharp, but I've never seen him "girly". lol However, what I like about
hmmm
Hm no damsels in distress don't bother me. It's her personality I don't like. Her attitude, her friendliness and most over all her temperament-God how I hate her tempter. Every time I just want to punch her lights out each time she gets mad. And I don't care what the reason is I just plain don't like her. In real life I probably would flush her head down a toilet after cutting off all her hair just to be mean >:) And I wouldn't care if she forgave me, I think that would annoy me even more.

Wow I can be a bitch, but I just seriously don't like her, bad chemistry I guess. (if that's even normal or possible O_o lol) XD
 Hm no damsels in distress don't bother me. It's her personality I don't like. Her attitude, her frien
wink
@ LidiaIsabel you were talking to me right xD

But I totally agree with you entirely about Kagura she rocks! indeed one of the best anime characters, absolutely! I just wish Rumiko Takahashi didn't feel the need to kill her off, I can understand if it was for the drama but *tears* that was more upsetting then it needed to be for a good story. T_T I think it would have been much better had she given more time for her and Sesshomaru's relationship to grow . That way those of us that were fans of the prospect of them hooking up could of have an even more satisfying (maybe) experience. Sometimes life can been better drama than death. I think.
 @ LidiaIsabel you were talking to me right xD But I totally agree with you entirely about Kagura s
laugh
Yes, I was talking to you sesshyswind ;D

I understand that sometimes there's no particular reason to dislike a character, that's surely happened to me and I felt no need to ask myself why...just everyone has their own opinion.
It was totally sad when Kagura died, yet sublime at the same time. Sometimes I wish autors were a little less dramatic! Lol -but then the story wouldn't be the same ;)
Anyway, I also agree that it may have been really good and interesting to watch Sesshomaru and Kagura's relationship development.
 Yes, I was talking to you sesshyswind ;D I understand that sometimes there's no particular reason
smile
and what do you think of Kanna?
sunny
Ah! People are talking to me ahhhhhh... just kidding lol

Kanna is all right, for the most part she was more of a meh character to me until the chapter and episodes of her death. Then that brought a bit more drama and gave her more character. Before then she was just kinda there, involved but , like I've said 'meh'. I was sad when she died though, but not nearly as much as when Kagura did.

Family photo time <3
 Ah! People are talking to me ahhhhhh... just kidding lol Kanna is all right, for the most part sh
angelic
lol -family photo!! ;)

Yes, in fact her death was really sad. Also the way she remembered Kagura and the quotes she had in Kanketsu Hen...they were really touching.
 lol -family photo!! ;) Yes, in fact her death was really sad. Also the way she remembered Kagura a
surprise
I love that picture :o