International Twilight Twilight Scripts A-Z

edwardcarlisle posted on Jun 12, 2009 at 04:51PM
You only have to write quotes characters have said in the MOVIE in order from A to Z.

The first person starts writing a quote that starts with A and the next person write with B, and so on. And once this finishes (it reaches letter Z), then we'll start all over again from A-Z, and so on ;)

Write who said it in parenthesis ().

But this time in your language!
Put the translation to English below.

PS: English-speaking people. Don't worry, you may also play!!! These is for everybody. It doesn't matter if it's only in English, it's from Twilight! And we all love Twilight.

I'll start:
last edited on Jun 12, 2009 at 04:57PM

International Twilight 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
smile
A - "Acabo de hacer de este juego el más apasionante de su vida. Esto nunca tendrá fin." (Edward)

Translation:
"I just made this his most exciting game ever. He’s never gonna stop." (Edward)
over a year ago ESME_LIBRA17 said…
heart
B.- "Bella, yo siempre he sido un de esos chicos; ya que un hombre en mi mundo. No iba buscando el amor, qué va, estaba demasiado entusiasmado con la perspectiva de convertirme en soldado. No pensaba en otra cosa que en esa imagen idealizada de la gloria de la guerra que nos vendían entonces los eventuales reclutadores,pero si yo hubiera encontrado... —efectuó una pausa y ladeó la cabeza—. Iba a decir que si hubiera encontrado a alguien, pero eso no sería cierto, si te hubiera encontrado a ti, no
tengo ninguna duda de lo que hubiera hecho. Yo era de esa clase de chicos que tan pronto como hubiera descubierto que tú eras lo que yo buscaba me habría arrodillado ante ti y habría intentado por todos los medios asegurarme tu mano. Te hubiera querido para toda la eternidad, incluso aunque la palabra no tuviera entonces las mismas connotaciones que ahora. (Edward)

Translation:
Bella, I was alwaysthat boy. In my world, I was already a man. I wasn’t looking for love — no, I was far too eager to be a soldier for that; I thought of nothing but the idealized glory of the war that they were selling prospective draftees then — but if I had found . . .” He paused, cocking his head to the side. “I was going to say if I had foundsomeone, but that won’t do. If I had foundyou, there isn’t a doubt in my mind how I would have proceeded. I wasthat boy, who would have — as soon as I discovered that you were what I was looking for — gotten down on one knee and endeavored to secure your hand. I would have wanted you for eternity, even when the word didn’t have quite the same connotations.”
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
laugh
Wow! Qué genial! Pero, se supone que debe ser de la pelicula, pero bueno, ya que lo hiciste, es genial!