ian somerhalder e nina dobrev {{The Nian rant thread}}

Delena4eva posted on May 02, 2012 at 04:06PM
Angry about something Nian related? Someone been dissing our favorite couple and you have had enough? Here is the place you can blow off steam...

*Please do not use specific usernames or names*

ian somerhalder e nina dobrev 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Delena4eva said…
I just had to start this thread - I've had it up to here with the nasty comments that people make about Nian! Why cant they just let them be? I read comments on a daily basis that he is too old for her & she is too plain for him :-(

I think they are just perfect for each other!
over a year ago Damonninaisluv said…
The thing which buthers me is when ppl constantly compare delena to nian, and say mean things about nian based on what de do on the show. Heck i stopped watching the show long back but ppl need to know the difference betwedn delena which is a fictional couple, and nian which is a REAL AND LOVING couple. Bashing of ian and nina as individuals also continues as people transfer some of damon and elenas hate to nian D:

I follow ian and nina and their interviews and videos and have seen many mean comments about them. Wish i could wipe those 'people' out of the face of earth. I have also been called a bad fan since i dont watch the show and only watch nian pictures and videos. Thanks for this thread
smile
^ You're welcome! I was a bit hesitant in starting this thread but we as Nian fans need somewhere to vent out frustrations!
angry
The comments on this site posting make me sick (except for the ones defending Nian)

link

Some people are so jealous/bitter!! Nian are such a beautiful couple!! <3

tongue
I can't believe people ship Paul & Nina... Paul is MARRIED and Nina is with Ian... The weirdest thing is the 'ship name... Dobsley errr..... it reminds me of Dobby from Harry Potter LOL!!
over a year ago loveofdelena said…
angry
i know!!! it's sick and deluded!!! NIAN ARE IN LOVE AND HAPPY!!!! how many times does it have to be drilled into their tiny pathetic skulls before they realize this!!! P/N and K/I are NOT and never will be a COUPLE!!!! UNDERSTOOD!!!!
angry
And poor ian!! he is getting sooooo much hate for winning the award for best actor from the spiteful bamon and stelena fans!!! seriously!! GROW THE FUCK UP IDIOTS!!!!! WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, IAN WON THAT AWARD, BECAUSE HE DESERVED TO WIN IT, FAIR AND SQUARE!!! he worked the hardest for it, and he is weather you want to admit it or not, The better and more supperior actor!! end of story!!!
over a year ago Warrior-Petrova said…
I hate when people say their relationship is forced. Julie Plec didn't force them to be dating just to have more fans of TVD. It's so stupid. Nina and Ian don't like to show their love in front of the cameras, they like to have their privacy, what's the problem with that? Please don't hate me for this, I like both Nian and Dobsley for certain reasons.
over a year ago delenaluv said…
smirk
why don't u tell this 2 ur stelena and bamon buddies especially the 1 that says she sees more of this behavior coming from d/e fans. like we r the ones that need help seperating fact from fiction and have trouble with reality coming from people who ship kian when ian is so obviously in love and with nina and dobsley which is even worse cuz paul is in fact MARRIED! how disrepectful and delusional and grasping at straws is that!! we know the difference between the fiction of delena and the reality of nian but at the end of the day the chemistry is still the crazy same cuz the people r in fact 1 in the same so WE r not that DElusional after all!!
smirk
amen delena luv!!! dobsley or whatever the fuck they call it!, i really don't give a flying fuck!! just know this....IT'S NOT REEEEEAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!! nina is NOT in love with paul wesley, and paul is CERTAINLY not inlove with her!!!! HE LOVES HIS WIFE!!!! GET...... IT......... RIGHT!! CHILDREN!!!!!! or are you just too DELUDED AND PIGHEADED TO SEE IT!!!!