filmes de terror Horror apaixonados fórum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

filmes de terror 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 16477

over a year ago becca85 said…
You, too, EB!!
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
link

There's mine:)
So, I'm sure there's a really easy way (which I'm clueless about) to put a background pic on my profile. Anyone want to enlighten me?
link

You can pick from their generic backgrounds or put the url in to add your own.
THANKS!!
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
yep becca me too. :)
Thanks to both of you for befriending me on listal!!
smile
sure :)
My cat is so silly! I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop in front of me and she is sitting on my lap with her head resting on the edge of my laptop, sleeping. It's quite difficult to type like this, but she's so cute!!
last edited over a year ago
Aww that's so sweet! My cat does that sometimes, except he's pretty huge so it's VERY hard to type over him when he's in my lap.
Aren't they cute like that? Sometimes she drives me crazy, but it's moments like this when she's sleeping so peacefully that I really appreciate having her.
 Aren't they cute like that? Sometimes she drives me crazy, but it's moments like this when she's slee
laugh
Aww she's so precious! I love cats! My baby is a huge monster, but I love him for that. I couldn't handle a skinny cat, I'd fear I'd crush them!
What are you up to now? Anything fun?
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
Hey Becca! I'm just uploading some icons to the HP spot. Maybe you guys could go rate them when I'm done? I would be really thankful. :D

I have a cat too. His name is Teddy, but he's orange & white. He's skinny and a big baby. :)

I'M ABOUT TO EXPLODE! TRUE BLOOD IS ALMOST ON!
 oi Becca! I'm just uploading some ícones to the HP spot. Maybe you guys could go rate them when I'm d
Not really, just watching some amusing political debates online. Are you doing anything?
Do you have any pics of your cat, Lucy. Your icons have been rated!!

As for me, I am just adding movies to my list on listal (starting the long process of it) and relaxing. I am actually getting ready to go to a farewell party for some friends of mine who are going back to Canada. I'll be leaving in about thirty minutes.
big smile
Oh have fun at the party Becca! I'm sure it'll be hard saying bye to your friends. I, however, have no friends so it's easy to say goodbye!
smile
Hopefully they'll be able to keep in touch.
angelic
I hope so too, for your sake!
big smile
Well, it's about time for me to take off. I will hopefully chat with you later.
Alright, see you later! If not tonight then tomorrow :)
big smile
Hey guys...I've been finishing adding all the episodes of Tales From the Crypt to the spot! Check them out! Please. Before they get deleted from Youtube. ALL SEVEN SEASONS ARE UP NOW.

link
wink
Does this mean we should throw out the watching party and just have a marathon?
laugh
haha I was never opposed to that in the first place! I just thought doing it in smaller doses would be easier for most people.
smile
Sometimes smaller doses is better (at least for me). I've got so much other stuff going on that usually I can only fit in an episodes here or there. For a while, actually, I got behind on the episodes.
I understand. I'm still going to continue the whole watching party until the very end. I haven't been able to find the movies online yet but if I do we will do those after the series.
At the very least, I could check out my local Blockbuster and see if they have it. I have no problem doing that.
hello peoplez anyone alive tonight?
zzz
Barely
Oh gosh, I'm barely alive either! I've had a splitting headache literally ALL day long. Neither Midol nor Tylenol have worked. I don't get it =(
Isn't sitting in front of a computer screen going to make it worse? I remember the last time I had a really bad headache. I couldn't come on FanPop for two whole days. It was agonizing to be without FanPop!!
Uh, even if it is, do I really care? It's not like it's going to get any BETTER anytime soon! Plus, I am in a really chatty mood about Tales From the Crypt. I wish I could find a huge forum for it =(
Are there any websites out there dedicated to it?
sad
Nothing like the Fanpop spot for it, that's for sure. The IMDB board for it is fairly active enough I guess but I wish there were like a real FANsite for it. I would make one if I had the money.
I'm sure you can find free domains out there somewhere. I thought I had one years ago, but I don't know what happened to it.
sick
ugh!!! My wrist is killing me tonight! I'd consider the stupid surgery if it would make it stop hurting.
Yeah I probably could. I could also just find a free message board hosting site and start one of those instead. I mainly just want a forum, but I don't know that there are any active enough fans.

Why does your wrist hurt Ella?
When I was younger I fractured my wrist in three places one along the growth plate. the doctors warnde me that I might have issues with it later on like arthritis or whatnot but the bones are literally shifting and it hurts like hell. I could get surgery on it where they insert a rod to keep the bones from moving but that would affect my ability to play my instrument. I don't know what to do so untill I make a decision aleeve will be my best friend. :)
Oh wow that sounds so painful! =( I have never broken a bone before *literally knocking on wood because I never want to*, but I definitely have arthritis ALL over, and it's not a very fun thing to have =( I'm sorry!

BUT YOU GUYS I HAVE JUST COME UP WITH THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!
WE SHOULD HAVE OUR OWN HORROR AWARDS!!!

For categories like:
Best Picture Uploader
Best Trivia Maker
Best Pick Maker
Most Dedicated Horror Fan
Fan Most Likely to go on a Psychotic Killing Spree
Most Dedicated to their Favorite Horror
Funniest Horror Fan
etc.

Thoughts?
yeah it is :(

OMG!!!! Totally!!! Even though I won't get anything :( except for maybe the killing spree one :p
Or most inactive active member ;p
sunny
Oh maybe there will be a category for Best New Fan? lol
lol. or forums. Made a new one by the way which could be fun. link

So how has your night been besides thinking up brilliant ideas?
sad
Awful I suppose. I cannot seem to get rid of this headache!!!
no? I'm sorry. wha's wrong?
IDK! It started when I got to work and it just hasn't quit. No meds will work either =(
awww. that must suck
sick
It does. I was hoping the nap I took today would make it go away but it didn't. =( I am praying that when I go to sleep tonight, it will be gone tomorrow.
You can only hope for the best. that's what I do.

So wat are ya doin' right now? I'm making some picks out of boredom
I actually created a Tales From the Crypt forum, and I just finished adding a skin for it, and now I'm making separate forums within it. After that, I'm going to make topics and promote it everywhere!! What are you doing now?
just making picks. there's one that I refrence you in the comments. *grins* you'll know itwhen you read it.
you should check out my things I learned from horror movies forum. It's something we're doing in the SPN spot and some are really funny.

send me the link and I'll join. :)