filmes de terror Horror apaixonados fórum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

filmes de terror 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11851-11900 of 16477

over a year ago EllaBlack said…
Nessie isn't scary, just misunderstood
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
Yeah, yeah.
over a year ago becca85 said…
I'm back!! I hate when work sneaks up on me and then dumps all over me. I didn't even have time to say "See ya later!"

I'm back to updating my DVD catalog which has gone un-updated for a long time. I've got a couple of new horror movies to input (one of which is The Lost Boys!!).
You've seen TLB right?
smirk
**backs slowly out of the forum**

Umm, no. But I have heard its a great movie (with one particularly hot actor). I just hate renting movies! And I finally found it for sale at WalMart today. For $5, too. Will you forgive me for not seeing it before if I promise to watch it tonight? Right now, even?

^_^
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
itsoneofthebestmovieseverandyoushouldwatch­itr­igh­tno­www­www­ww

=D
angry
It's a Kiefer movie, of course I will not forgive you!
mischievous
What about in two hours after I've watched it for the first time and I can chat about how awesome it is?
*shrug* I won't be here.
crying
Alright yall I'm coming home *sighs* I'll message you whne I get home tonight...and then I get to get up in the morning and go to work. :(
Becca, look! A young Christopher Gorham in Popular! Remember we talked about this on page 1! :D
 Becca, look! A young Christopher Gorham in Popular! Remember we talked about this on page 1! :D
Bahahahaaa, who would've guessed *that* would turn into a psycho killer? XD
Psycho?! Nahhh.
 Psycho?! Nahhh.
I'm baaaack!
Ohai.
My vacation was great...but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm gonna hafta make up for it at work lol.

That's me and Nessie again...I think we're having an affair. lol
 My vacation was great...but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm gonna hafta make up for it at work l
big smile
That looks awesome!
ohhellnaw.
SO much fun! you wanna see somethin even better? I rode that mother 5 times and it's 305 feet high.
 SO much fun! you wanna see somethin even better? I rode that mother 5 times and it's 305 feet high.
OMG I love the Maxum XL2000 (I think that is it) in Cedar Point. I think that is one of the highest roller coaster points ever. *loves*
You mean the Millenium force?? Because that's at Cedar Point, it was the first Giga Coaster the intimadtor is the second, they're both amazing!
 You mean the Millenium force?? Because that's at Cedar Point, it was the first Giga Coaster the intim
No I don't mean that one, unless they changed the name.
 No I don't mean that one, unless they changed the name.
smile
A young Christopher Gorham? He's SO adorable! I really have to find Popular on DVD. Did you say you got them online somewhere? Amazon, maybe?

So, having watched The Lost Boys a couple of night ago, I have to ask you which David you prefer? Normal-David or Transformed David? I preferred Normal-David, but I also thought Dead-David looked pretty darn hot (and, NO, I am not moving in on your territory, Heather!). All in all, tho, that was one hot cast!

I also heard that there was a third tLB movie to be released later this year. Any thoughts on that?
last edited over a year ago
I'm not extremely excited about it. I was pumped for The Tribe and was very disappointed, it took me a while to get it through my head that it was "The Tribe" and not "Lost Boys 2". It's an okay movie if you think of it like that. But comparing it to the original is not a good idea. Maybe if I have low expectations, it'll blow me away.

The Thirst does interest me though, mostly because of Jamie Newlander. He was supposed to be in The Tribe (as was Corey Haim) but their scenes got cut and ended up as alternate endings. Judging from the trailer, his acting isn't great, but dammit, I want Alan back. =P Plus, I read somewhere that this was supposed to be about the going darkside thing... =D
Even Jody thinks David was hot, but she knows her place. At least you know yours too! :D Of course, your question isn't even legit to me because I think Kiefer's hot no matter what he does. Even with that bleach blonde mullet. He's one hot man.
I thought you said we could share David? =P
big smile
I retracted that statement, and you know it.

link, and I don't care who sees me say this. KMA!
lolol
Dudes! We have 5999 fans! Quick, recruit someone!
mischievous
**slinks out with traps to catch another horror movies fan**
*recruits invisible friend*
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
wTF? I don't remember removing this from my updates!
I bet you do.
I do not I would never remove you from my life on purpose and then come back!
So when you *do* purposely remove us from your life, you will never ever come back? Even if there are cookies involved? =P
You wouldn't have come back if I hadn't messaged you!
heather that is because I didn't even relize I wasn't apart of this forum anymore!

and dasm no i will not come back for cookies, I do not give up on things that easy when i leave somewhere I'll never go back!Seriously I left the zoo and I'll never go back there *ooh butterflys* end up in zoo!
MY TRAPS WORKED!! 6001 fans!!
LMAO Beccs
6006 now!
What's our next target, 6669? =P
Ohaitharfuturewifey.
 Ohaitharfuturewifey.
6666 doesn't work I am sorry it is only 666 is evil not 4 !!maybe 4 6's is extra evil? 666666=heather
6666 just looked prettier
OH I get it!
Orly?
 Orly?
no I don't!
 no I don't!
heart
Ok. IluSandy.
 Ok. IluSandy.
you should marry her on the fanpop marrige spot!!!