filmes de terror Horror apaixonados fórum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

filmes de terror 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6601-6650 of 16477

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
laugh
HAH!
over a year ago freakiin_ruby said…
smile
Yay, I love that movie!
Yep, killer bunnies. I mean, they throw around their food bowls when they're not satisfied with what's in it. They're like plain violent.

I'll post a pic of them as soon as fanpop lets me.
angelic
LOL My cat is like the king of tame & timid. He's a big scaredy cat, and he doesn't have much attitude. If he doesn't like it though, he won't touch it and will either not eat anything or meow at me & follow me around for hours until I cave.
over a year ago freakiin_ruby said…
My sister's cat was kinda like that too, yeah. She had belonged to my cousin before, but my cousin moved away and gave the cat to my sister. And the cat was always pissed at her for that. Every time she visited, the cat stayed as far away from her as possible.
over a year ago becca85 said…
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO bored!! I'm looking around for new clubs on FP to join. Or stuff to rate. Anyone have anything they want rated?
Umm I may have something. Do you Becca?
Just more P&P 95 icons I posted a while back. I'm not sure if you've rated them or if they were other even older ones. There should be exactly 100.
big smile
Hmm the ones you added 2 months ago? I haven't rated those, but I am now. :)

Could you rate link I'm trying to get a die-hard over there and I've added thousands of images, and DS has rated thousands of my images and Fanpop refuses to let me have a die-hard. So maybe your ratings will help.
I will get right on them!!
Thanks Becca! Your icons are all done :) Got anything else?
Mannheim Steamroller link (44 total) and sole link

Quotes link (15 total)
Do you have anything else?
All done!

link?
So, all of those Fear Itself photos have tempted me to go buy the series on DVD. I'm almost positive I saw it at Wal*Mart, so I'll go check it out tonight.
last edited over a year ago
It was $19 at my Wal-Mart forever ago! It's a really fun & cheesy horror show, only 13 episodes too so not a whole lot to watch :D Let me know if you get it and watch it, I'd love to have someone else to talk about the eps with. IMDB just doesn't cut it.
I will let you know. I'll probably be leaving in thirty minutes to run over there.

Agnes pics are rated!!
Thanks a bunch! :) Are you going to be on later? I think everyone else has been caught by some mass murderer or something as they're not on =\
I will probably end up watching Black Christmas tonight while FP-ing.
Original or remake?
big smile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link

<333 Should be #1 obviously, but I'm totally okay with it being 6! I was going through the list one by one going 'I hope 24 is in the top 10 dammit' and it was. :D
AND FROM THIS ALSO: Golden Globes 2010: TV Picks, Predictions & Snubs

Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Drama

Snubbed: Bryan Cranston and Kiefer Sutherland. Given that the HFPA seems love cable networks, it doesn't make sense that Emmy-winner Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad was overlooked after his most nuanced, gut-wrenching season yet. Kiefer Sutherland also should have gotten recognition for somehow continuing to make 24's Jack Bauer more than just a one-note badass.

HAH :D
Whichever one is the Horror movie of the month. Which I hope is the remake since I just rented it from Blockbuster.

Wal*Mart didn't have the series. But I did end up buying a Stephen King 3-pack.
Oh too bad they didn't have Fear Itself.

It is the remake, so have fun watching it! :)
I guess I will keep looking at other Wal*Marts for it.
smile
Well good luck! It's a great show!
What are you up to tonight? Anything fun?
big smile
Been catching up on One Tree Hill. I started watching the S1 DVD like months ago when I first got it and then lost a little interest but since I recently picked up seasons 2-5, I need to get caught up. I really really like it.
I'm getting ready to watch Black Xmas now. I guess if I want to chat about it I better mosey on over to the other chat forum.

Ooh! I love Wal*Mart's Mountain Trail Mix! What a way to enjoy a movie!
Ooh, I just saw a preview for Pulse! Now, I have to add that to my watch list because it actually looks really good.
Now which one is that? The remake or the original? I didn't like the remake but the original from Asia is really good.
It was the remake. I haven't seen any previews for the original, but I might have to put that one on my list, too.
HOLY COW!! What's with all the eye attacks?!
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
Oooooooh One Tree Hill. Can you tell me when it stops being so boring Heather, like honestly? I neeeeed something to watch but I got through the pilot and half of the second ep and It was boring. :p

You know, Pulse the remake was kick-ass. & I've only really seen half of Black X-mas, and It was good, most of all because of MEW & LC. *nod*
last edited over a year ago
Hi, Lucy!
big smile
Ah I really got invested into it in episode 6. I'm on 8 now, and it's really good. I care more about the characters now. I gave up the first time because it WAS so boring but now I really like it. :)
over a year ago katieimac said…
heart
who likes Ouran High School Host Club?My dad dresses like Michel Myers for halloween since i was 4.today i got the ouran high school host club DVD.Dic.2.+ a new 2009 calendar.my fav. in the show is the twins.* heart beat 100 times faster* i have so many pics of them.here is the theme'' Kiss Kiss fall in love! Hay!Hay!Hay!
I see you come i watch you go.You never seem to leave me though.so is love or hate will see your mak'en me crazy.in times my dreams you'll always see,well all is see is you and me.Lady maybe a host i find i realy don't mine.if i have to choose a host in this garden of romance,matbe we can take this chance.maybe your my love.and i would like to find a hand like yours to take mine now with one kiss we could stop time and i fall in love with you.tomorrow we'll find a way. this place i'm hop'en tody,just you and me in are beutiful spring.and we'll always fall in love again.Hay! Hay! maybe your my LOVE!'' that is the theme for OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB.
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
yh I got lots of clothes
and i was acting like an idiot later ill post my idiot pics
I don't know what that is...

Hey Jackie.
hey heather
 oi heather
cool
lol Cool Jackie! Was that yesterday or did you open more presents today?
that was yesterday lol!!!
Hi Becca!! :D

Okay, I might keep watching but I agree with you that it was so boring when I tried to watch it at first.

So how are you liking Black X-mas? OOH what was your best gift Jackie?
i dunno maybe my pursey lol!!!
Where are you watching it? Did you order from Netflix or are you watching it online?

Your purse was pretty cute btw.
heart
Awwwww Naley <33

I wasn't expecting to like that dammit!!
I know right!!!!!
Jackie do you watch OTH?
uhyah!!!!
Well I guess all of the above. I can watch it on demand, netflix, watch online or download to my ipod fo free. You think I would like it if I gave it another try?
Ooh have you seen all seasons?