filmes de terror Horror apaixonados fórum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

filmes de terror 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 16477

over a year ago Aerohead said…
Night Becca!
over a year ago becca85 said…
big smile
I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!

How is everyone this nice glorious Friday morning?
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
hi
cool
Hey Jackie!! Guess what happened today? I went out to lunch and as I was at the restaurant I saw this girl eating outside that looked just like you (having seen your pictures in the MTC spot). How cool is that?
cooooooool Becca exept im still at home LOL it couldve bin my evil twin
*gasps
LOL
surprise
**GASP**

Jackie's evil twin is running around Colorado?!?

Whatever are we to do!!
surprise
IDK
I dare u if u see her again to talk to her randomly LOl
IK she could blow up your home town LOL
watch out
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
surprise
lol Hey I have an evil twin too. His name is Heath :)
nice heather LOL mines is Tatyana she lives in alsedrgrove seriously shes identicle to me
sunny
lol That's awesome! I really don't have an EVIL twin. Thankfully for everyone else, there's nobody else in the world like me. ANYWHERE. Thank God lol
oh really i think there should be and they can live near me LOL
I think it would be too depressing to not be a one of a kind individual in this great big world. There's one of me!!
really oh theres to of me exept ones what I feel in the inside and then theres outside me LOL
tongue
Oh that's true becca but at least some other people are alike! I haven't met a SINGLE other soul in the world that loves horror movies, pop music, 24, Barbie, & buys DVD's obsessively! SHOW ME THEM!
I will me hehehehehe
You like 24, Barbie, & pop music?!!!
yah I do
big smile
HEY everyone go vote in the FOTM for June! :D
ok I will
Well, let's see here...

horror movies ~ CHECK
pop music ~ CHECK
24 ~ No check, but people I have talked to said I would probably like this show
Barbie ~ I used to love Barbie when I was younger
buys DVD's ~ BIG, BIG CHECK!!
LOL
I doubt any of u r exactly like me
love all CSIs all crime shows everyone out there
all docter shows specially house private practice and greys
am dark and deep and open
love paramore and all music actually
write poetry and fanfics
am emotinal
am different
love stuffies
am icon and sport bipoliar
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
wink
HEY GUYS!!

How's everyone going? I went and saw the movie "Year One" and It was pretty good. Anyone see any other good movies lately? =]

Let's see.. Here is my personality, I don't think I have a twin ANYWHERE lol;
Loves movies more then anything else especially horror
The Dark Knight
Star Trek
The Uninvited
Let The Right One In
music but only certain kinds like alternative
Fall Out Boy
Hey Monday
Cobra Starship
SHOWS THAT NOBODY WATCHES AHH!
Veronica Mars
Freaks and Geeks
Flight of the Conchords
True Blood
United States Of Tara
OBSESSIVE STUFF!
Harry Potter (<333333)
Sims
Filmmaking & Dvd collecting
Coca Cola
VERONICA MARS AGAIN AHH YEESSSS!

Wow. Why are my posts always so dang long? :p
cool
I don't think I've ever heard of that movie, what's it about?

And since everyone else is doing it...my personality is all over the place!
- horror buff (obviously!)
- pop music enthusiast
- prissy
- hot headed
- collects DVD's :D, cookbooks, magazines, & previously bears
- loves the dry, cold winter
- obsessed with last.fm (just about as much as fanpop!)
- pretty messy but very anal-retentive with specific things
- doesn't really like to show emotion
- romantic but not in the mushy sense, I don't want 24/7 attention or romantic poems or songs writtena bout me
- very picky eater
- also icon bipolar lol

Who can meet all of those?! :P
SPOILERS FOR HARPER'S ISLAND - BECCA85 DON'T READ

I'm so sad about Shane and C/C!!!!!
It is also pretty obvious who the 2nd killer is...look for the lack of emotion :P

THAT'S ALL. I had to get it out somewhere!
last edited over a year ago
rainy
AHH MY EYES BURRRN! NO SPOILIES! :P

"Year One" Stars Jack Black & Micheal Cera as cavemen in the year 1. It was pretty hysterical but not as great as I would have thought.

WELL I have to have someplace to talk about it!

I also found out about the movie afterwards. Eh. I probably never heard of it because it wasn't something I was ever interested in genre-wise.
Thanks for the spoiler warning Heather!! Now that we are getting into the intense final episodes, I better start watching them on TV or at least the day after. Hmmm...I wonder when the exact moment CBS uploads it to their website is...

On to other subjects, with July rapidly approaching (just a couple of days) I can't wait for the horror movie of the month. Are you all set to broadcast it to the assembled forum, Heather?
ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY SATURDAYS?!! =( They better have a damn good DVD to replace the fact that it's not coming back!

I'm ready for the Movie of the Month! :D I don't think the full movie has been posted here yet so I'm excited and ready to see everyone's reactions, etc. I hope we get a ton of participation including adding pictures, picks, etc.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MOVIE OF THE MONTH!!

Have you discovered whether or not Harper's Island is going to be released on DVD? I haven't heard anything yet.
big smile
I haven't heard anything either though I'm sure it will be. Lots of fans are going to want it!
MOVIE OF THE MONTH! I CAN'T WAIT EITHER! And I'm outta Tylenol PM! *diez* AHHH!

I really should watch Harper's Island huh.. *makes strained face and then clings to Veronica Mars DVDs*

I got "The Others" In Netflix today but I decided to watch It tomorrow.. I hope It's great! I'm watching Bride Wars right now; It's alright but pretty predictable. :)
monkey
I bought Bride Wars the other day at Blockbuster. I haven't gotten around to watching it yet though, but I'm sure it's cute. I'm a sucker for anything wedding related. :D

You should definitely watch Harper's Island but you'll probably get too attached to the characters and hate to see them die (much like I do). It's sad but I think it's definitely worth it!

HEY does anyone have MSN? My MSN name is in my profile so if you want to, add me...I'm really bored & want someone to pester :P
big smile
Random comment of the day:

I'D HIT IT. Timothy Olyphant is one hot bitch.
 aleatório comment of the day: I'D HIT IT. Timothy Olyphant is one hot bitch.
It was really cute. I wanted to see Confessions of a Shopaholic a bit more but It's coming next woo! After Bride Wars I watched Sleepy Hollow, now THAT was excellent! =D

Ha, knowing myself I probably will! Although right now I'm in quite the True Blood rut *shows fangs* ;]

Yeah I have MSN as a matter of fact; I'll add It to my profile as well. I might get on later so if you want to chat just add me and say "Hayyy It's Heather from fanpop" and I'll accept, hehe!

That shit is FUNNY! My turn tomorrow! ;p lol

tongue
OIC. I'm on MSN right now, just being incredibly bored :)

Sleepy Hollow ftw!! I feel like watching some movies...but IDK what yet! I have SO many DVD's I have never even looked twice at lol I should watch some.
OH, I am just logging in now! Oops lol!

I know; I have only a few so far that I haven't watched yet, but I recently got a new batch of favorites that I've already seen yay! I don't OWN Sleepy Hollow, I just saw It for the first time! IT was amazing. I <3 Tim Burton!

I'm so bored... I was going to play Sims 3 but, meh. It still runs slow on my computer.
coool will go c it
For those who watch the amazing HI: here's the finale promo! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS!!!!
really nooooooooooo
surprise
HARPER'S ISLAND SPOILERS!! DO NOT READ NEXT PARAGRAPH IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN EPISODE 11!!

I was totally and completely shocked about the C/C death scene!! They were my favorite couple!! Now I don't know how to say this, it's probably going to come out completely wrong, but, I think the C/C death scene was the most beautifully filmed scene thus far in the show (I don't know how else to say it other then "beautiful" regardless of it being a horror show). With the music and the slowed down frames and Chloe's defiance of Wakefield at the very end...WOW...it was amazingly well done!! Adam Campbell and Cameron Richardson are rising very high in my estimation of them and their acting. I think I will go watch Alvin and the Chipmunks tomorrow just to see Cameron again.

SPOILER OVER!!

Has anyone read up on how the episode titles are picked for each episode? You can read it link, but don't click on the link if you haven't watched the entire series so far, as details for the naming of the episode titles contain spoilers. I thought it was really ingenious how they came up with that. Definitely not something I had really seen in other television shows.
Having watched that episode now, I went up and watched the preview for the 2 hour finale. Last I had heard there was supposed to be an episode on the 4th and then the 11th but I guess they probably changed that because, being an American show, they realized us Americans are going to be celebrating Independence Day next Saturday.

That looks like such a great episode, especially knowing that it will be tying up all the loose ends for the viewers. I might actuallly have to watch it on TV on the 11th; I don't think I will be able to wait for it to come on CBS.com the next day.
IM just reading spoilers when the shows over I will continue watching cuzz Im away almost every saturday and missed all but 5 episodes
I noticed how they picked the titles on the shows after the one where they burned Lucy, it was pretty obvious but very clever. These guys are genius!! I totally agree with you about Cal/Chloe. It was so romantic yet tragic that Chloe had to resort to killing herself but she couldn't bear to be without Cal which was SO sweet!

I've seen people speculating Shea (WTF?! It's so not her) & Sully. I am still putting my money on Henry, it seems to be him very much so.
So, you think Jimmy is too obvious a choice?
I'm thinking Jimmy is the obvious red herring at this point. They're trying to make him look like the bad guy to divert people's attention away from the REAL 2nd killer!
LOL
For some reason I am thinking Trish. I was just thinking back over the series and realized just how much time Henry and Abby spend together and the simple fact that Trish might be jealous. Who knows...maybe Henry spent a significant part of their relationship talking about Abby. It's quite obvious that they are close (even if it is just friends only).
Hmm yeah I was thinking Trish but why would she kill her father? She seemed genuinely upset about that, whereas Henry has just been focused on Abby the entire time. He doesn't want to let her do anything by herself, and that seems to go beyond the point of protective friend...he just seems so suspicious! But I'm also pretty sure Trish is incredibly jealous of Henry/Abby.
Hmmm...you do have a valid point. I suppose if we were to pick apart the characters, we'd be able to come up with good excuses for all of them.

AARRGGHH!! Now I can't wait until next Saturday!! Time is going to creep by so slowly!!
LOL becca waste time watching CSI NY