Hi, I would like to share some tips regarding Christmas tree. Please give your suggestion and experience.
• Put your tree far from the heat source.
• If you have small children or pets, remove or trim the lower branches or tree.
• Hang the breakable ornaments on the top of the tree.
• If you are unable to super wise the place where the tree has been placed, keep pets out from the room. Cats are notorious for leaping onto Christmas trees, especially when pursued by another pet.
• Turn off tree lights when you go to bed or leave the house.
• Use only UL-approved electrical decorations and extension cords, and check to be sure no cords have frayed since you last used the lights.