I decided to write this artigo because I have seen many comments lately that kind of bother me.
There are several picks in which this has come up, but the last one I have seen, and the reason why I am composição literária this is the question: ¿Have you completely changed your attitude towards a character after reading/watching their past stories? (or something along those lines)
01. Before tonks died, she saw Remus fall down only a couple feet away. She ran over to him, and as Bellatrix fired the Killing Curse, she whispered in his ear, “Wotcher, Remus”, with her hand falling into his after she’d been hit.
02. Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley got together in their 5th year.
03. Dean's son married Seamus' daughter. Dean and Seamus were so proud and saw it as a way to be brothers.
04. Severus wrote many letters to Lily saying how he loved her. He never sent one. If she was happy, then he could get along.
05. Ron was never a romantic. But he tried everyday to show Hermione...
I started leitura the hp series when I was 12. My grandma bought me the 1st book for Christmas. As soon as I finished it I instantly loved it and re-read it about 4 times! I became obsessed with collecting the entire series and eventually obtained all seven volumes. Why I amor Harry Potter so much is J.K Rowling really transports you to a different world with her style of writing. There is so much detail and realism in her composição literária that whenever I read the books I am compeletly engrossed in the Harry Potter universe. Another thing I really amor about the books is the characters are really believable...