harry potter Emma Bonnie............ Fight Fight Fight

hafsaguria posted on Dec 11, 2007 at 11:21AM
In real life, Emma(Hermione) and Bonnie(Ginny)fight over Daniel(harry)...... If he asks you which one to choose,who will be the lucky one you'll choose for our beloved daniel???? give the reason for your answer.

harry potter 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heatherb0828 said…
Hermione...bc they have more history and have been through more together. Also hes alot hotter than Ron...lol, and personallly I dont think Ginny is cute enough for him. I mean he IS a hero and all!!
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
Hermionie definitely because she is Harry's age for one, and Ginny just seems WAY too young to be with Harry.
over a year ago bceagles11392 said…
Ginny is only a year younger than him rite??? at most 2
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
ginny...
over a year ago ceo07 said…
Ginny Ginny Ginny Ginny Ginnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy.....
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
Hermione because I agree they have a lot of history together and they are too cute together! I have always liked the best friends best....I have the hero/heroine complex!
over a year ago swimswamswum said…
Ginny because they were made for each other and literaly love souls? is that the right term?
over a year ago Anushree7 said…
Hermione,they make a smashing couple
over a year ago KathyHalliwell said…
In the book Ginny,but in the real life Emma
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago -SarahRaRaRa- said…
In the book Ginny and in real life Bonnie. Emma and Dan are just friends.=D
over a year ago Legendary said…
harry&hermione 4ever!!
over a year ago catherineairey said…
Bonnie looks way to plain to play Ginny who is supposed to be confident and really good looking. In real life I think Daniel wouldn't look twice at Bonnie, but at the same time I don't think Emma would go out with Daniel. She is far to pretty.
over a year ago athenaatanaqui said…
I think Harry and Ginny are just friends... Him and Hermione just look really good together and I agree they have a lot of history
over a year ago Sportzgurl4U said…
Bonnie, mostly becasue i like Rupert and Emma, and dan and emma just look like really cool friends in my opinion.. Dan is not hotter than Rup heatherb0828 LOL. but seriously hes not
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Gina_2009 said…
I dont think they fight.this is a lie!!!!
over a year ago duckey94 said…
Gina_2009, I believe this is a hypothetical situation. Lol.
over a year ago Hogwarts_Army said…
Hermione,she's WAY prettier and i don't like Ginny both in the books/movies and in real life