harry potter Deathly Hallows

pixie09 posted on Feb 17, 2009 at 04:10AM
i was just wondering why this is most peoples favourite book. coz in my oppinion (not trying to offend anyone) it was a massive let down.
not saying that it wasnt an awesome book, but compared to the half blood prince... idk, i just thought there was an anticlimax at the end. neville killing the snake was the highlight for me, but fred died for goodness sake!! Lol .. but honestly what was so good about it !!??

harry potter 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
it's exciting, funny, magical, and action-packed like any other HP book. what's not to like? it's got malfoy manor, bill & fleur's wedding, the trio's break in of the ministry and gringotts, the battle of hogwarts, the life and lies of albus dumbledore, zinnofilius lovegood (or however you spell his name), horcruxes, hallows, grimmauld place, seven potters, harry's 17th birthday, godric's hollow, and i could just go on and on so i'll stop here.
over a year ago pixie09 said…
laugh
hahahaha .. maybe ill read it again and see if i like it more the third time roound .. :p
over a year ago myusedromance said…
I second that spike, even rereading it knowin whats gonna happen im still on the edge of my seat. :D