harry potter Yet Another HP Roleplay: The Sequel

dragonsmemory posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 01:54PM
Harry Potter, who had married Clarice Ernest and had a daughter (Carry) and son (Dan), died in the midst of the war against Voldemort, leaving his only remaining family to carry on and avenge his death.
Now, five years after her father's death, Carry takes up his mantle and decides to save the Wizarding world. And no one disagrees with Carry Potter.

harry potter 632 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 632

over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay ran a hand through her hair, Andrew noticed and put his arm around her
((finally ive taken all of my finals! sorry guys)
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((Its fine))
Clarice crossed her bare arms across her chest.
~
((Not sure how to start with Nate and Dan? I guess you two could write as death eaters or malfoy or something I guess.))
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
Carry fingered her wand. She had a bad feeling.

----------
Farther away, a masked Death Eater snuck into the Potter home, seizing the boy. The boy, Daniel, was Harry potter's heir. By taking him out of the picture, victory would be theirs.
Something was making Clarice feel uneasy all of a sudden. A sort of funny feeling that somewhere else, something bad was happening or had already happened.
~
Dan had already given up struggling and trying to fight against the Death Eaters. Nate was completely clueless as to what was going on, back at his own home.
Lindsay noticed the two get tense "something wrong?"she asked
"I... I don't know. I think we need to go home now, so sorry." Clarice apologized quickly.
"We're really sorry about cutting our visit short." Carry smiled nervously.

-----------
The Death Eater Apparated back to headquarters with the boy. He stuffed Potter's heir into a cage.
((Poor Dan. He's such a sad character :( ))
~
Clarice grabbed her daughter's hand and turned down the street, barely remembering to wave goodbye to Lindsay, Andrew, and the twins.
Carry ran with her mother, her mind conjuring up horrific scnes here Nate and/or Dan lay dead somewhere in the house, killed by Death Eaters.
Clarice practically ran into the house, looking for Dan. "He's not here, Jesus fucking Christ... Call Nate up, see where he is." She worried out loud.
She ran to the phone, dialing Nate's number. "He could have wandered off."
"He's not that stupid, Carry."
~
Nate reached for the phone. "Yeah?" He answered in a tired voice, waiting for someone to say something on the other end.
Carry ignored her mother. "Nate, it's Carry. Is Dan with you? he's not here."
"No, why would he be with me? I dropped him off at your mother's, I'm at our place." He explained. "Why do you ask?"
"We're at Mum's place and he's gone."
Nate sighed. "Shit. I'll be right over."
She hung up. "Nate's on his way."
Clarice was pacing back and forth across the kitchen, taking back her packet of cigarettes from where she hid them and lighting up frantically. "What am I supposed to do, Carry?" She asked in a pleading tone.
Carry dug a bottle of alcohol out of a cupboard. "I don't know." She cracked it open and took a huge swig, looking at the picture of Harry. "If Dad were here, he'd be chasing after who or what grabbed Dan by now."
((I always knew she would like to drink heavily, and be a nasty drunk too.))
"That's what I have you and Nate for. Carry, I am terrified. Your poor brother is somewhere we don't know and I just want him back..." Clarice moaned in agony, taking small hits from her cigarette and struggling to hold back tears.
Just then, Nate barged through the front door. "So what the hell is going on?"
((She turns into Garfield on a Monday))
"Whatever you might think, I'm not Dad!" Carry shouted. "I'm not some kind of hero!"
((I am okay with that))
"Shut up, Carry!" She finally snapped, "You're the closest thing we'll ever have to one!"
"DAD WAS THE HERO, NOT ME! I'M NOT HIM!" Carry screamed, tears forming in her bright blue eyes
Clarice was stunned into silence, the cigarette dangling from her mouth. Nate stood next to Clarice with a blank expression on his face.
Carry just turned away, chugging her drink.
Nate turned to face Carry, watching her with disappointment. "Carry, would you just put the damn bottle down? Dan is more important here."
"Fuck off, Nate. I'm not ending up like Dad."
Nate's jaw clenched right as she swore at him. "I never said you would end up like him. I just fucking asked you to stop drinking so we can focus on your brother. And don't tell me to fuck off." He growled, mad enough to do something he might regret later.
"We don't even know hat the hell took him! How the fuck are we supposed to find him!"
"I don't know! Nine times out of ten, it's Death Eaters because they were obsessed with your father." Nate began with yelling but calmed down enough to be civilized when speaking to his crazy wife.
"Shut up! Can't you see I'm in a rage?"
Without even thinking, Nate slapped her right across the face. Hard.
(("Am... Am I bleeding?"))
She stopped raging for a moment. "You...hit me."
"You're right." Nate said, shocked that he had finally done it. He certainly wasn't proud of the bright red mark that was already showing on Carry's cheek.
"Why?" Carry rubbed the spot. She and Nate had been best friends for years. He had listened to every one of her rants and knew just how to calm her down.
His gaze fell to the floor. "I...don't know Carry. I'm sorry." Nate scuffed his feet and felt ashamed of himself for even laying a finger on her. They had been so close for so long, and he could make everything better for her, and now he had hit her. He felt like trash.
Slowly, she moved closer to him and pulled him into her arms. "I'm the one that should be sorry. I kept piling my shit onto you."
Nate leaned into her embrace, wrapping his arms around her and closing his eyes. "It's okay, Carry." He reassured her.
((Timeskip I guess?))
Carry wept silent tears. She was losing everything.
((Sure))
"Why're you crying?" Nate asked her, pulling back and looking Carry straight in the eye. She really worried him sometimes.
~
Meanwhile, Dan was curled up in a ball, trying to get as far away from the Death Eaters as possible.
"I'm losing everything."

-------
One of the Death Eaters watched him. What was going on with the Potter boy?
((uugh i hate school :P
Nate shook his head. "No you're not. Look at who's right in front of you. You still have me, your mother, and we're gonna find your brother. Okay?"
"I guess." She looked at the bottle, debating on finishing it
Nate's lips curled into a smirk. "Don't look at the bottle like that, you need to save enough for me to drink." He added in, nudging her with his wide shoulder.
"You can get your own." She smiled and passed the bottle over regardless
Nate rolled his eyes and took a swig out of the bottle, grinning at Carry like he was going to pounce on her later.
Carry just wanted everything to go back to normal.
Clarice already had another cigarette lit up, exhaling slowly. "So are you two gonna go be heroes and save my son?"
"Only if you'll come too."