harry potter Harry Potter Roleplay (For Anyone)

mimillama123 posted on Sep 23, 2013 at 11:33PM
hi! this is my first roleplay! so if you want to join please post your:

name
looks
personality

and you can add more if you want to! (you can join at any time you don't have to ask!) thank you!

harry potter 62 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-62 of 62

over a year ago mimillama123 said…
gabi still hadn't looked up from her book. "um, okay.. see you later then." kylie said awkwardly and got back to her own table, where a few of her old friends were waiting.
over a year ago athenachild13 said…
I glanced up and mumbled "I'm fine" before going back to the drawing. Out of the corner of my eye I say Malfoy snickering again but at least he didn't come closer.
over a year ago superDivya said…
"Why isnt he drinking? Maybe someone saw me, uh." Ariana was dissapointed but happy that Malfoy couldn't drink his juice.
over a year ago Wotch-ya said…
Lillianna looked at Ariana with a smile, an acknowledging smile. "She's laughing at you." Lillianna silently whispered to Draco.
over a year ago athenachild13 said…
I finished the last bit of shading and held my picture back to inspect it.
over a year ago robertver1314 said…
Harry Potter good game.
over a year ago ScarOfTheWind said…
New character - Robyn Saunders
Age 14
Year 4th
House - Gryffindor
Looks- Dark hair blue eyes very pretty
Personality- Outgoing and confident, sporty and avid fangirl. Can be arrogant but otherwise very nice girl
Likes- Quidditch, reading, many muggle sports
Dislikes- Racism, rudeness, bullies
over a year ago ScarOfTheWind said…
Meanwhile further up the Gryffindor table sitting with Harry Hermione and Ron, Robyn looked down the table at a girl inspecting a sketch. She seemed a little troubled like she had recently been upset. That drawing looked amazing though!
She whipped her fringe out of her eyes and moved down the table towards Gabi. She looked over Gabi's shoulder at the sketch. It looked even better close up! "Wow, that's amazing! " She said.
over a year ago Fangirl521 said…
New character!
Name: Rachel Steves
Year: 4th
House: Gryffindor
Looks: long brown hair, dark brown eyes, little freckles, tall
personality: extremely shy, quiet, does acts of bravery when no one is looking
likes: quidditch, reading, doing homework by the lake, Fred and George's hilarious pranks
dislikes: Slytherins and bullies
Fangirl521 commented…
Also, her father was killed por Voldemort when she was a baby over a year ago
over a year ago Fangirl521 said…
Rachel sat and ate her food in silence. She saw something happening between a couple of the Houses. Once everything died down she realized it was caused by Draco Malfoy. When she knew no one was looking she silently stood up and pushed Draco's face into his food. She ran away before anyone could see her. After a minute she went back to her seat. A girl next to her says "I saw you." She froze in place. The girl says "it was awesome. I'm Hermione." Rachel says "I'm Rachel." Hermione says "you're in my year, right?" Rachel nods. Hermione says "well it's nice to meet you."
over a year ago claty said…
Name: Elaine Quinn
Year: 4
Personality: quiet, funny, studious, usually tries to stay out of fights. a little shy, easily amused, if she's not in class she's in the library
House: Gryffindor
Looks: short, light brown hair, hazel green eyes,
Dislikes: fights, bullies
over a year ago claty said…
Elaine sat and ate in silence, somewhat separated from the other Gryffindors. She vaguely noticed the scuttle going on between her table and the Slytherins, but she didn't think much of it. It was usual for the rivals to fight at meals. Shhe hated it, but there was nothing she could do about it. She would have liked to participate in some conversation, but it seemed everybody was getting into the fight, and she didn't want to get pulled in. Maybe someone would come try to start a conversation with her
claty commented…
((Elaine will be quiet usually until she can't stand it anymore and she tries to get involved with the fight to draw attention to herself)) over a year ago
claty commented…
((And even then she'll probably do something very miinor like call them something. That's just how Elaine is.)) over a year ago