harry potter Harry Freaking Potter RP

yoloswagpotter posted on Sep 02, 2013 at 01:40PM
Hola! This roleplay is set in Harry's 5th year. Come make a character or use one already from the books!!!! Include:

Name:
House:
Looks:
Personality:
Wand:
Boggart:

Have fun and be nice!!
Also, no mary sue's please! It's no fun roleplaying with someone who is gorgeous in every way, talented in every way and loved by everyone. It's also not realistic, even Harry Potter had flaws and enemies. ok? Thanks!
last edited on Sep 09, 2013 at 08:58AM

harry potter 700 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 700

over a year ago Wotch-ya said…
"You!" Thom, Phillia and Draco said simultaneously.

((I've been of what is my roleplay pet hates.))
over a year ago yoloswagpotter said…
"Oh." Indiana giggled "I pick truth...."
((I'm sorry, I don't understand :) Can you please explain haha, i'm a bit slow?))
((I mean something that annoys you the most about people in roleplays or roleplays itself.))

Thom thought for a second, he flicked his eyebrows. He was up to something, "Is it true that you gave Yasmine a swirly, during 3rd year?" Thom asked with a cheeky grin.
((I hate Mary Sue's. When people are perfect, or when nothing bad happens to them! Oooh man.))
"I'm sorry?" Indiana asked "Where on earth did you hear that?"
((Oh yeah, they are boring. *Yawn* The one thing I see a lot on here, is people who join a roleplay and don't participate. What I mean is that they leave a character profile, but the don't participate. I'm thinking: What's the point of that?!))

Thom shrugged. "I heard you got a detention for it." He reminded.
((I agree. It's called commitment people ahha))
"Well... I might have." She replied, a smile slowly appearing on her face "But in my defence, I had a good reason. She cut my hair off!!"
"Everyone has a good reason, she's a jerk." Phillia added and continued with a smile, "However, she can't deal when the tables are turned."
Thom nodded in total agree.

((Have you ever can across any forum, where the admin's spelling and grammar makes you want to scratch your eyes out?))
((Yes, and when it is all in like one paragraph, conversations and everything. ugh. Or when they portray the character really badly, like completely opposite to what they would actually be like.))
Indiana nodded in agreement "We should keep tormenting her." She suggested "Prank her and stuff."
Draco looked unsure, but Indiana knew he would agree.
((And that they go completely off-topic, or know absolutely nothing about what they're talking about. And characters that have no plot!))
"Until she goes crying to Voldie-poo." Phillia teased. She leaned in closer to Thom. heck, this room is cold!
last edited over a year ago
((Ugh I know right. Like honestly people :D ))
Indiana laughed "Is it just me, or is it really cold in here?"
((Alright, rant over. :D))
Phillia and Thom started to shiver. "It feels like an icebox in here." Phillia commented. Thom draped a blanket over himself, and Phillia.
((Right, I'm off to bed. Laters.))
((Goodnight!!))
Indiana pulled Draco's arm of her, and cuddled up into a ball))
The cold became so unbearable, that Phillia and Thom ran out the common room and huddled around a torch, outside.

((Good morning, from Great Britain!!))
((Oh good morning. :D ))
"Why the hell is it so cold?" Indiana wondered. She lit the fireplace, and sat in front of the fire.
"It's warmer out here!" Thom shouted from the hallway.
"Coming!!!" Indiana shouted back "You coming Draco?"
"Might as well." He said, reluctantly getting up and making his way into the hallway.

Phillia looked at Thom, "Do you know what, or who might of caused this?" Phillia asked, a puzzled look fought across her face.
Thom thought for a second. "Jasmine might have something to do with it." He suggested.
Indiana walked out and instantly felt a lot warmer "This is so much better." She exclaimed
over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
"I bet it was Jasmine."
"I wouldn't be surprised." Indiana mumbled
Phillia leaded against a tapestry, crossing her arms. "Well, she wasn't very happy with you giving her a makeover." Phillia said formally.
Thom sniggered, as he thought back to Jasmine's raging face. "She was fuming." He admitted.
Indiana smiled "She deserved it."
Thom and Phillia nodded.
"She's the only student I can think of, who has a Moldefart poster, above her bed." Phillia pointed out.
Thom put his two fingers in his mouth and gagged.
Indiana rolled her eyes and laughed. "Well, are we going to see why it's so cold?" She asked
Thom and phillia walked back into the common room. The fire was burning bright, in it's fireplace, so that's not it. Phillia covered herself with three blankets, found in the wash basket. "It feels like the Arctic in here." Phillia complained, still shivering like a leaf.
Thom checked the dormitories, which was freezing like an ice box, and saw Yasmine, sleeping in her bed. "Snug as a bug." He angrily murmured.
over a year ago athenachild13 said…
((can i join))
Name: Benedict Taylor
Blood status: halfblood
House: Gryfindor
Looks: curly naturally turquoise hair in one long braid, nut-brown eyes, tan
Personality: she is really sweet but she can drive her friends crazy with technicalities/logic
Wand: 10 1/2 in, Dragon heartstring
Boggart: her father who drinks and abuses her mom/her
Likes: all kinds of puzzles (jigsaw, logic, etc), animals/nature
Dislikes: all Slytherins, meat (vegetarian), tight spaces
yoloswagpotter commented…
Accepted!! over a year ago
athenachild13 commented…
thnx over a year ago
Indiana huffed, annoyed that they couldn't figure out what it was.
"Should we tell Snape or something?" She suggested
"Would he believe us?" Phillia asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "Anyway, I think Thom has found the culprit."
Thom came out of the girls' dormitories with a long, narrow object, that looked like thermometer. "I think this is what is causing the landslide temperature drop." Thom said, holding the object for all to see. "I found on Yasmine's side table."
Phillia took the object and studied it, inquisitively. It was surprising that she saw one similar, displayed on a shop window at Borgin & Burkes. "This girl is definitely serious about the Dark Arts." She commented, with fear in her voice. "If she could do this, than I don't know what she's capable of."
((UPDATE PLZ!!!!!! THX!!!!!!!!!))
((A dramatic drop in temperature has caused Thom, Phillia, Indiana and Draco to seek warmth from the hallway. They went back into the common room, only to find out what the cause was, noticing that temperature is increasingly unbearable. They assume that Yasmine might be behind all of this, as Thom played a nasty practical joke on her earlier, whereby he gave her a hideous makeover. Thom had found the culprit, while searching the girls' dormitories (which was my last post).))
"Hey I saw that in the windiw of Borgin and Burkes........is that the same one??????"
"You saw it too?" Phillia asked feeling puzzled.
((where can i come in))
smile
((Good morning, peeps.))
GoodWitchesRAJA commented…
HEYYYYYYYYYYY over a year ago
((holala))
"Yeah, she must be really into Dark stuff."
"What were you doing in Knockturn Alley?" Thom asked.
((is this in slytherin common room))
((Yes.))
"My mum and I had some... business we had to attend to."
"And what was you doing in Knockturn Alley, Phillia?" Thom asked.
Phillia knew that Draco has something more to hide, than just simply 'family business'. Besides Phillia couldn't talk, she was down there too. However, she does have a purpose for being down there. "I usually go down there to collect potion ingredients for the year." Phillia replied, twiddling with the thermometer-like thing in her hands.
over a year ago oodango said…
Louis was I. The slyttherin common room, reading a book about Hogwarts, oblivious to everything.
"Why don't you just go to Diagon Ally??"
"I like to harvest ingredients, and it's good quality." Phillia replied.
I stood in the doorway. "Why's it so cold, what's going on?"
"Because of that!" Thom answered, snatching the thermometer-like object from Phillia and holding it up.
I glanced at Yasmine and grimaced. "Is it hers?" I asked.
"No question about it!" Phillia announced, detestably looking at a sleeping Yasmine, though the door.
over a year ago oodango said…
Louis slammed the book on a table, he leaned back in his chair, he huffed, folding his ears before spotting the radio. "Aha!" he walked over to it, playing with it, he turned the volume up slightly, he then stopped and listened to the radio intently.
I sighed. "Slytherins..."
((she doesn't know thom and phillia are from Slytherin too))
"Not all of us is bad!" Phillia argued.
Thom put the device in his pocket, planning on destroying it later. "I'm a Gryffindor, so..." Thom said, sitting on the arm rest.