harry potter Half Blood prince trailer

babybell posted on Jun 26, 2008 at 09:22PM
guys.. as soon as any of you no which film its in front of - and not just rumors ( although post those here to) please post it on thi forum... cose i will watch that film just for the trailer...

harry potter 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fawkes716 said…
I am almost 100% sure the trailer will be in front of "The Dark Knight" because it's the next major WB film and there is this from Mugglenet...

"Half-Blood Prince Teaser Trailer with Dark Knight?
Anticipation has been high for the Half-Blood Prince teaser trailer, which is long overdue in comparison to the Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix releases.

According to our latest poll, 50% of you believe that the trailer will be released with WB's The Dark Knight. That now looks more likely than ever, with this tip coming in from MuggleNet reader Taylor:

I work at a movie theatre in San Francisco and we recently received our official word on print delivery for our IMAX print of Dark Knight. In the e-mail giving us the date of arrival they added that we could expect our Half Blood Prince trailer for that print to arrive two days after- over a week prior to the 12:01 a.m. release of Dark Knight!! Yay!!

Please consider this a rumor until Warner Brothers gives us official word. We'll keep you updated!"
over a year ago shieldmaiden said…
Just posted the link to that as well in the links section =)
over a year ago hplotr91 said…
link
comingsoon.net says it won't be infront of The Dark Knight :(
over a year ago -SarahRaRaRa- said…
If the trailer isn't infront of "The Dark Knight" then it will probably be infront of WB's next film "The Sisterhood of Travelling Pants 2" which is out the 6th of August....hopefully anyway!cannot wait!;D
last edited over a year ago
there is more speculation according to mugglenet and comingsoon.net that it will either be in front of Mummy or that animated Star Wars flick, neither of which I plan on seeing. The speculation is due to the idea that they will put the trailer in front of one of those films so as to garner more ticket sales a la New Line Cinema with the Return of the King trailer in front of Secondhand Lions (which really wasn't that bad of a film).
over a year ago -SarahRaRaRa- said…
The Mummy is a Universal Pictures film and Star Wars is a WB film,so i'd say it was more likely that it will be in front of the Mummy to boost sales.
CONFIRMED! JULY 29 SATELLITE PREMIERE, JULY 30 IN FRONT OF MUMMY! XD

link