harry potter Trailer ?!?!?!

ceo07 posted on May 19, 2008 at 01:26PM
Does any one know the release date for the half blood prince trailer im sooo excited i cant wait ...

... oh and sorry if someone has poasted this already i havent seen it though so i hope not LOL sorry in advance though if they have
save

harry potter 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shieldmaiden said…
well it was highly rumored to be with Caspian, but that's been debunked. So now the majority rule is on Indiana Jones IV which comes out this Thursday. My bet is on Dark Knight since it is Warner Bros. produced, which is also the studio that produces Harry Potter. We'll see though. According to Mugglenet, if the HBP trailer is in front of Indiana, they will have confirmation by Wednesday at the latest. Keep your fingers crossed =D
over a year ago ceo07 said…
thank you if anyone does find out for definate please post the date but i am going to see indiana Jones so i cant wait to see it if it is . thank you
over a year ago cheergeek said…
I REALLY hope it's Indiana Jones. I just want the trailer to come out because Twilight has already.
over a year ago Lost_Ninja said…
It's most likly going to come out on may22,08. That's the last day of school for me yeah.
That's so weird that the Twilight trailer came out before HP6, and yet HP6 comes out before Twilight 0.o Well I'm seeing Indiana at midnight tonight so once I get back in the morning, I'll post whether or not it's there.
Confirmed by Mugglenet: No HBP trailer in front of Indiana Jones =(
Also to let you know, I've just gotten back from the midnight of Indiana and I can confirm myself that there is no Half Blood Prince trailer in front of it. Bummer
oh no i was looking forward to see it hopefully before it oh well still looking forward for indiana Jones thank you if anyone does here please post which film the trailer will be before thank you
UPDATE!!!

link
OMG thank you i hope it is released with 'The Dark knight' that would be good i really want to see that Aaahhhhhhhhh ! i can't wait = )