harry potter contra crepúsculo 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

harry potter contra crepúsculo 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10401-10450 of 54807

over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
Dear Emmy (I'm going to call you that just to get you pissed),

link

Love, Gemonk
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
Dear Gemmy,
two can play at this game.
Sincerely, You-Know-Who.
Dear Emmy,

You do know that the g in Gemonk does not sound like j. So it'll be Gemmy instead of Jemmy.

Love, GemONK
Dear people of this forum,
can we stop now? We have an entire other forum for that.
Sincerely, me.
KK

I don't get Finnish politicans. Siriusly.
They aren't building wind power plants, because they'd sully the pretty nature - because apparently nuclear waste and the fumes from burning coal and peat (because that's how primitive we are) don't.
What?
over a year ago FredWRules said…
again, what?
Triple what?
quadruple what?
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
I see your what, and I raise you a what
whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat
my what is better than your what
whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat­wha­twh­atw­hat
My point exactly.
what?
to what or not to what, that is the question
watch this.
NOW!
:)
link
nope.

Merlin, my school pics suck.
haha.

I've started saying Merlin too, but I didn't realize until I wrote it down.
I decided to make myself say it - see explanation on the last page xD
lol, yeah. I'm now gonna force myself to say it.
It's probs gonna be like 'Oh, God - I mean, Merlin!'
lol, yeah.
hehe
bahaha
x_x
mwahah
o.o
cool
>.<
( ).( )
88888888:)
B)
Hehe I bumped into one of my classmates at the mall yesterday... Apparently, I looked (and reacted) like I was sleep-walking (Y)
lol, whenever mum says she heard me walking around in the middle of the night (putting my computer away) I always play dumb, and say "I did?", so mum assumes that I was sleepwalking :)
hehe
I'm always on my phone, so no probs there :)
lucky...
lucky...
boo!
mischievous
Dear Draco,

You have a nice bed, may I Slytherin?

Sincerely, Lord Voldemort.
mischievous
Dear Tom Riddle (before you got snakey...)

If you Slytherin to my bed, I'll be your Griffinwhore :)

Sincerely, Me.
Dear people who complain about our generation,

Remember who raised us.

Sincerely, your kids.
argh, you know what's weird? the girl I was telling you about the other day, the one who goes to sleep at 7.30, only goes on youtube about once a term. ONCE A TERM.
is that possible?
big smile
I have no idea. I asked her what she did after school, and she said go outside. My knee-jerk reaction was to reply, "Why would you want to do that?", looking confused.
I think I'm in danger of becoming a hermit.
^ I think so too.

Merlin, I hate Health Ed -- we have a test tomorrow, on first aid. First bloody aid. Why would someone give a test on first aid?
it's better than sex ed.
that's what our entire rest of the year is, after this... I swear to Go-Merlin that 9th grade has a month of first aid then seven months of sex ed.
which we've covered in fifth, sixth and seventh grade - eight kinda skipped out. but apparently, this year it gets more in-depth (that's what she said). I don't even wanna imagine what that's gonna be like with my class.
X_X
sex ed is great - we just used to ask the worst questions

have you noticed its been just us three on here for ages !
last edited over a year ago
yes. yes I have, actually...