harry e hermione R/Hr or H/Hr?

BellaSwan671 posted on Nov 27, 2008 at 05:48AM
Which couple do YOU think is better? MANY people say R/Hr but really H/Hr have the most chemistry. So you tell me which one you think is better.

harry e hermione 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Legendary said…
I think H/Hr have more chemistry than R/Hr! I love Ron too but it must be Harry with Hermione! Oh, come on! Look at them,they look so sweet together!!:DD
over a year ago GossipFanNJ said…
heart
H/HR !!!!!
over a year ago londonsrock said…
yea, harry and hermione give everything for eachother they should be toghether
over a year ago ChiffaniChan said…
Harry and Hermione of course.
over a year ago EYBanuelos said…
smirk
H/Hr is better than R/Hr
over a year ago Dean-girlx said…
H/Hr ♥ ♥ :D
over a year ago chameron4eva said…
heart
Let's see:

Harry Potter is "The Chosen One" and Hermione is "The Smartest Witch Ever" ..... and Ron is what? Hermione and Harry are like...top dogs, and Ron is like 2nd place or even third (this doesn't mean I don't like him, cause I do like him)

Harry and Hermione have had more moments together than Ron and Hermione. (head kiss in GOF, Azkaban, HBP, Chambers...) In every movie they've had alot of scenes. The only scenes I can remember for Ron and Hermione was when she grabbed his hand in Azkaban and their almost hug in Chambers.

So really... hands down: IT'S HARMONY
over a year ago OCFan123 said…
H/Hr DUHHHH!
over a year ago emmadan said…
heart
H/HR FOREVER
over a year ago addekislove said…
i agree that H/Hr has more chemistry but R/Hr is better bc i think that he's better for her, and Ginny is better for Harry than Hermione is..
over a year ago Livinshadowhell said…
heart
I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT PPL SAID! I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION WITH THEM AND JK ROWLING! HARRY/HERMIONE FOREVAA
over a year ago someonegirlrock said…
heart
H/Hr!
over a year ago harry4hermione said…
heart
H/HR FOREVER!
over a year ago A-Gie said…
H/Hr ♥
It's my OTP
over a year ago iLoveMerlin100 said…
H/Hr forever!!♥♥
over a year ago CarterC said…
Harry&Hermione ♥♥
over a year ago curryandharmony said…
wink
Harmony, all the way. I'm sorry, but the books, the movies... they have the better chemistry. They're relationship could have grown organically and naturally, compared to JK having already decided it (in the case of R/Hr and H/G). Canon, schmanon. These two are it for me.
over a year ago Draco--Malfoy said…
♥Harmony♥
over a year ago hhrkiss4eva said…
harmony/harry+hermione ....always
over a year ago emilykuru said…
wink
plzz read my article - why harmony over romione! i have stated all my opinions over there.

i truly,sincerely,with all my heart support - Harmony!
over a year ago Flora_Bloom said…
smile
Harmony!
over a year ago Harrypotter148 said…
big smile
I like r/hr but hate h/g
I liked ginny in the book but the movies killed her character!
I love Ron but
Harry and Hermione are SO much better for each other
over a year ago Yuki_7 said…
heart
I love H/Hr!It's my favorite couple from Harry Potter!They have so many things in common and they are so sweet together!I love them!So,Harry&Hermione♥♥ 4ever!
big smile
^ yeah! harr+hermione forever!
big smile
i hate harry-ginny pairing!
tongue
harry and ginny have no good relationship! why does ginny love harry? for fame!
big smile
look up the meaning for love in the harrypotter dictionary - u'll find one word in it - HARMONY!
over a year ago hpfan21 said…
big smile
those who think romione is better than harmony are JERKS !!!!!!!! yeah !!!!! harry hermione
smile
^ hpfan21 - you are right! its not wrong to support romione but those who tell it is better than harmony seriously dont know what real love is!
over a year ago vanillaicecream said…
monkey
Well, I am sorry for being a JERK here! But I am more into Romione than Harmony! Harry and Hermione are best mates- the relationships would ruin everything
smile

@vanillaicecream:Don't worry,everyone has their one opinion!And if that is yours,we respect it:)
big smile
right said yuki! vanillaice cream - dont take it offensive. we r just joking!
over a year ago ArthurGwen said…
i agree with vanillaicecream.:)
over a year ago OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
heart
100% Harmione all the way! All day, everyday. One and only, point blank period. I'm admittedly hardcore when it comes to Harmione, lol, so if you're a Romione fan, that's fine by me, we all have our own take on things. Just be prepared to debate HARD if you try to tell me otherwise, lol.
last edited over a year ago
smile
^ yeah i know, even i debate for harmony. but i will give you a small advice, there are some people who just wont stop trying to change your faith in harmony. beware of them!
smile
@emilykuru:That's true.Some people just don't want to give up!They don't understand that not all the people loves Romione!I don't like that couple, and I will never do,lol!Harry and Hermione are really sweet together!
cool
My thing is, and this is not a knock on Romione fans by any means, but I get the impression that people like Romione simply because JK told them to. The first thing out of people's mouths when I debate them about this is, "Well the book said they were gonna get together, so that's why it's right." Seriously? Try reading between the lines! Sometimes what is SAID and what is MEANT are two very different animals. I am a Harmione fan because I see the intimate connection H/Hr have and am not distracted by the overly obvious, juvenile, middle school flirtation JK is trying to pass off as something deeper. Again, I'm not tryna disrespect Romione fans, regardless of how much I disagree with them. I'm just saying that if you're gonna try and debate me about why they're the better pairing, come at me with something better than, "Well the book says..."
last edited over a year ago
smile
wow OnlyHarmioneHJP, you have my same thoughts! i always thought the same too! there ae some people who say ' JK herself chose Romione, why argue then?"

and some even worser people are like " in the book ron only...in the book hermione does not...in the book harry tells she is his sister....in the book..." what they dont realise is that sometimes the book does not explain everything. if you ask me, i will say that the Harmony fans are better analysers coz they dont need to see printed letters and spot love. We can spot love even when it is hidden. But some dont realsie this and tell the other pairings are only evident. what they dont know and wont accept is that they are not seeing Harmony becaus etheir eyes are clouded by what is said. They are restricted! they do not think beyond the boundaries. sometimes you've got to explore, venture out of the small circle and discover. But these people who argue wont do it and wont let us do it too. so ask me who are more faithful fans? i'll say harmony fans. its easy to support what JKR said, butn it requires a great deal more of faith and loyalty to support Harmony, knowing that there are people who criticise ypu!
mischievous
Absolutely emilykuru!!! Beautifully said! I think it takes a lot more dedication to be a Harmony fan than it does to follow canon. And yeah, I think people who ship Harmione are DEFINITELY intense analyzers! We see beyond the superficial. We penetrate the veil of surface value. I mean I adore JK for bringing these characters to life. We wouldn't even be here talking about anything if it weren't for her! But I CANNOT for the life of me understand her reasoning. She thought these characters into life. She built their relationships. Common sense would tell you that she would clearly see the inherent magnetic attraction between H/Hr since she is the one that created it! But I suppose like most parents, they never really understand their children. I feel like she must have been so caught up in trying to force Romione to happen that she didn't pay attention to what naturally occurred between H/Hr. I think she made her coupling decision to early in her writing process, because if she'd been open to the possiblity of Harmione/Harmony, then that's how it would have gone and we wouldn't be the ones constantly defending ourselves.
smile
^ wow some of the things you said like - "trying to force Romione to happen that she didn't pay attention to what naturally occurred between H/Hr." its rhe same i think and i've written articles like that too! your absolutely the same like me! wow! its like hearing myself talk!
over a year ago hpfan21 said…
mischievous
we h8 the weasleys , potter- granger 43v3r !!!!!!!!!!
^ Hate is a strong word, but the Weasleys are definitely serving as unnecessary roadblocks.
over a year ago worldstar said…
sad
yes you're right soooooooooooo sad they were very siutable.
over a year ago rlw1984 said…
Harry and Hermione!
over a year ago dark_wizard said…

Hermione - gentle, delicate, intelligent girl, loves to study differs vulnerable sensitivity to the grief and suffering of another person, the desire to come to the aid. And another girl is a very important feature - her favorite heroes! Yes, Yes, the heroes who do great deeds, save unfamiliar people and absolutely didn't ask for anything in return! Heroes who commit good deeds NOT for the SAKE of FAME and ATTENTION from the PUBLIC, but for the sake of world and tranquility on the earth!
And the boy who survived just falls under these criteria. Moreover, the young magician very good and incorruptible heart, honesty, openness and a great thirst for adventure... Oh, how many times he saved the unfortunate girl life: a mountain Troll, Basilisk, dementors, Dolokhov, Malfoy manor... So this is a real knight on a white horse! Canon Rowling has not given us the opportunity to see them together...