Hao Asakura Create a character for Hao's side!

K5-HOWL posted on Jan 26, 2010 at 06:34PM
Name: Amena

she is: Hao's lover ^^

she also is: the element love

current age: 10

age when she met Hao: 7

she was: raised by dragons

has: the ability to speak with animals and use every element and has no idea of Hao's evil..he never told her for he was afraid he would lose her if he did

looks: shes nearly as tall as Hao and has purple hair and purple eyes

also: sometime in the future they have kids and in truth Amena's older then Hao for he only gets reincarnated once every 500 years but Amena reincarnates immediatly after she dies
 Name: Amena gender: girl she is: Hao's lover ^^ she also is: the element amor current age
last edited on Jan 30, 2010 at 05:43AM

Hao Asakura 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
Cool and nice picture. ^ ^
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
smile
thxs
over a year ago Aviantei said…
My turn!

Name: Lon Ivy (Aviantei)

Um... Her brother killed her parents, and she's sworn revenge on him. She can control all the elements, though her specialty is wood... Enjoys picking on Ren, and sitting around in forests... Also has no clue that Hao can read minds. Doesn't particularly give a damn that he's 'evil'

Looks: Brown hair and eyes, hair is only grown out to chin... Likes wearing light green, and is barely shorter than Hao

I'd like to put a picture, but my scanner is a fail... But she's from my fic
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
Name: Kiri

Spirits name: Samara

they can control fire thats why shes Haos aprentice how she met Hao has yet to be revealed

history: has yet to be reavealed

looks: has redish orange hair and orange colored eyes is about as tall as about to Hao's waist....anythig else looks at the picture

personalty: is quiet and strange. she doesnt talk. can be as 'cruel' as Hao and as 'sweet' as Amena...shes always with Hao unless he sends her away. she can give up easily when something proves to difficult for her. shes like a ghost.

fears: snow terrifies her she hates to even look at it, shes also afraid to drown,
 Name: Kiri Age: 5 or 6? Occupation: Hao's apprentice Spirits name: Samara they can co