Greek Greek DVD

mksoccer18 posted on Mar 30, 2008 at 04:32PM
I bought the greek chapter one DVD and couldn't find the "Cupumentary" that abcfamily.com said there would be. Does anyone know where it is on the DVD?

Greek 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RitaMarie said…
Yes, put in the CD labeled 5-8 and scroll to episode selection. You can choose ON for the commentary from the guys for "Seperation Anxiety" or ON for the girls commentary of "Fright Night"
over a year ago nicolesmith said…
Some one please help me!!! i want to buy the DVDs and have looked all over the net..

I need region 4!!! anybody know where i might find it?
over a year ago lyk2yang said…
I do not like to buy DVD's of tv shows. I like to watch my favorite show online. I have a source from where I catch my favorite episodes of my favorite sitcom online.

link
over a year ago rtk4turg said…
Hey...I really do not like to buy DVD's of tv shows. I always love to watch and download my favorite episodes of Greek TV show online for free.

link
over a year ago CelestialDream said…
I'm aware this oh 3 years old now but if for any reason anyone is curious to still get to that hidden feature you have to do the following:

On the 3rd disc of Chapter 1 from the Menu highlight "Play All" click to the Left and it will Highlight a Red Cup on the shelf. Click it, this will take you to a scene with the Cast and Crew of Greek talking about the often seen "Red Cup".
last edited over a year ago