gossip girl - a garota do blog STOP ADDING THE SAME PICKS!

megloveskyle posted on Oct 08, 2007 at 02:13AM
Last time I checked there are only 15 picks and half of them are repeat picks. Please stop. It's annoying. Thanks!

gossip girl - a garota do blog 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Okay, I know this is an old post. But I'm bumping it up because I'm tired of the repeat picks too. I know I've answered "Who is best: Serena, Blair, or Jenny?" like more times than I can count.

Please please please look through ALL of the picks or just simply do a search in the serch bar to see if someone has already asked the question you're about to ask.

This spot has the worst case of repeat picks I've ever seen, which sucks because I love this spot.
over a year ago angelznfoots said…
i agree that it is annoying... but sometimes it isn't possible to look through all the picks, especially in a big spot like this, there are just too many. Just don't answer the pick if it bothers you so much :D
Well, like I mentioned above, there is a search bar on the right side, right underneath the banner.

All you have to do is simply type in the question you're going to ask, and if it gives you any results for picks that are the same, then just answer that pick and don't post it again.

And some people post the same questions right after they've been asked. Not just a couple pages away, but like one right after the other.
over a year ago monkee95 said…
shandiii thanks for pointing out the search bar! i never noticed it and sometimes i wanted to put one put didnt no if it had been asked lol. thankss
No problems. :)