gossip girl - a garota do blog XOXO!! DAN has the FEWEST fãs on facebook among the 3 males...

gossipmodel posted on Jun 12, 2009 at 08:13AM
XOXO!!Congrats!! DAN has the FEWEST FANS on FACEBOOK among the 3 male characters...

Here comes the data:
1.Chuck Bass
83,451 fans

2.Nate Archilbald
57,374 fans

3.Dan Humphrey!!!
5,420 fans!!!

True, Dan ONLY HAS 5,420 FANS on facebk!!!!(Compared to Chuck's 83,451 fans & Nate's 57,374 fans...) He's so unpopular among the 3~ God knows why Blake Lively loves this guy in & out of the show...

Do you guys like him? Truely ,I don't :)

(P.S. [1]I use the data of the most popular fans group of each character on facebook,it's absolutely fair for each one [2]If you don't believe the data, you can just log in facebook and search and see ~ XOXO)

gossip girl - a garota do blog 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gossip-girl999 said…
heart
Okayyy and what is the point here???

Dan is actually one of the Favorited characters. =]
So it doesn't really matter and anyway not everybody has a facebook so...

And I think it's a bit obvious that Chuck has the most fans because he is like most people's fave character! =D
But Dan is just as awesome and who cares how many fans he has on facebook???
If you like Dan then what does it matter???

So what is the point in this forum???

And to answer you're question do I like Dan?

I LOVE DAN!!!!!!

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago gossipmodel said…
You say what's the point here? Alright, I wanna say he's the most unpopular GG male character among the 3, but it doesn't mean he is not favourited(I won't's stop u if u like thinking in this way..). Do you understand the difference:)? Hope you do.

And what's your point=D? Awesome doesn't mean anything! Dan has the fewest no. of fans and who cares whether he's awesome? I'm talking about the popularity,wt's the hell it's related to "awesome"? :[

I only know you don't have a facebk~!I can't believe it!It's 2009! Not 70s/80s! Go and get an account!!:) It's really fun~! :)

over a year ago ManhattanQueen said…
poor Dan Humphrey...
I think he loses many fans during season 2...His character changes a lot! I become more and more dislike him 'causeh he dosen't believe in Serena all the time...
over a year ago gossip-girl999 said…
Actually!!!!
I DO HAVE A FACEBOOK!!
I was just saying that not EVERYONE does!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AnnaK said…
sad
i love dan. i just wouldn't join such a group on my facebook page. i nevertheless love dan, he has been one of my fave characters since the beginning and it has changed yet