gorillaz What do u like best about the Gorillaz?

Yachiru posted on Sep 19, 2007 at 11:31PM
Answer my question, and say why.

gorillaz 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dark_Silence said…
I love the various sounds they include into their music which makes their songs be more original than they are. The singer's voice does fit their type of music. Also, I love that the band is represented by gorillas.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago moosegbts37 said…
smirk
I enjoy their differances with the new pop music, I mean, in my opinion, todays new songs can't compare with those of the ones back then, and I appreciate Gorillaz still following the original beat of good composing.(sry for acting all smarty farty)
over a year ago Sprinter23 said…
big smile
I love the fact that they are so different from everybody else. I love how their lyrics make you think--that's how a song should be. I love Damon Albarn's voice, i think its sexy (teehee), even tho Damon himself is kind of ugly. In general I just love their sound. I'll be the first to admit that im kind of obsessed.
over a year ago sugarcane15 said…
smile
that each character has there own personality
over a year ago ElGalloCaballo said…
I like how their songs make you think about stuff. Also i like how the music videos are made. This band is original and unique
over a year ago C-GODZILLA said…
smile
i agree with everything sprinter23 saied. their music is just unique!! but i don't think Damon's ugly!