glee Fav: Character, Friendship, Couple?

SomethingDreamy posted on Jul 01, 2013 at 12:52PM
Hi..
So, this is something I came up with. You just have to choose your favorite Character, Friendship, Couple and then answer the questions below. It's just for fun so I hope you enjoy while answering :)

01)Was this your favorite character since the beginning or you just changed your opinion on the previous? If so, then who the previous was?
02)Since when you started shipping the couple? Is it common?
03)Is your favorite friendship common? Would you like to see them as a couple?
04) Your character's favorite Solo? Duet?
05)Your couple's favorite duet (if they had any)?
06)Your favorite episode where your favorite character majored in?
07)Your favorite episode where your favorite couple majored in?
08)Your favorite episode where your favorite friendship majored in?
09)A quote the character said?
10)Why/when did you fall in love with the character?
11)Was he/she the reason you started watching the show? Was it the couple? The friendship? If non, then what?
12)If the character never existed, what would be your alternative?
13)Of the couple, Which one you like most? Why?
14)Find one word to describe the friendship?
15)Are you a fan of each of the three actors?
16)Choose another couple you love, is it common? Which one of the characters you love most?
17)Favorite scene between the couple?
18)Favorite scene between your friendship characters?
19)Your favorite season for the Character/Couple/Friendship?
20)Post a picture involves one of the three you love most.

Well, hope you have fun :)
 Hi.. So, this is something I came up with. You just have to choose your favorito Character, Friendsh

glee 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SomethingDreamy said…
smile
Kurt Hummel /Character.
Klaine (Kurt&Blaine) /Couple.
Hummelberry (Kurt&Rachel) /Friendship.

01)Was this your favorite character since the beginning or you just changed your opinion on the previous? If so, then who the previous was?
:. Kurt has been my favorite since the beginning. He was actually one of the reasons I watched, and kept watching, Glee.

:.It's funny story how I started shipping Klaine. I was searching for some Kurt's pictures on Google while I was watching season one (I started the show after the third season ended, and four hasn't started yet) and I saw a Klaine picture so I searched more and then I knew that Kurt was a couple with a guy named Blaine. After watching many videos and reading articles, I got hooked. So that how it started.
And yes, it's totally common.

:.Yes, hummelberry is great. I'd like so, if Kurt was straight (so Klaine never been there) I would have liked them as a couple. They are just overlay cute and I know they'd be a perfect couple. Also, it would be fun to see how things would go on.

:. I love all Kurt's solos, but mostly Not The Boy Next Door, Some People, Le Jazz Hot, Being Alive. For duet, I'd go for Baby It's Cold Outside, Bring Him Home, A House Is Not A Home.

:. I love all of Klaine's duets, mostly Baby It's Cold Outside, Can't Get Enough, Come What May.

06)Your favorite episode(s) where your favorite character majored in?
:. Laryngitis, Heart, Diva, Wonder-Ful.

07)Your favorite episode(s) where your favorite couple majored in?
:. Dance With Somebody, The First Time, The Break-Up, Glee, Actually.

08)Your favorite episode(s) where your favorite friendship majored in?
:. The Purple Piano Project, Choke, Prom-asaurus, Diva.

:.. "I don't believe in denying who you are, but I don't believe in outing either." -Kurt

:. The first time I ever watching anything Glee related, in the 3D movie, I saw him and fell in love with him immediately. Later, after starting the show, I liked about him more than his look & voice. his personality. Bitchy personality! His strength. I loved how strong he was, no one could bring him down even though how bad things were for him, yet he was Kurt, the snarky bitchy character. So I loved him more.

11)Was he/she the reason you started watching the show? Was it the couple? The friendship? If non, then what?
:. Somehow it was Hummelberry. I started from the movie. The first thing I saw was Rachel singing Don't Rain On My Parade, which was Perfection. Then I saw him and got interested even more, so I started watching the show.

:. Hmmm at first I would have said Rachel. but no, Santana is my close second to Kurt.

:. Kurt. I'm not even that much of a fan of Blaine. Also, Kurt has it.

14)Find a word to describe the friendship?
:. Diva :P

:. Weeeeell, I'm one of Chris Colfer's crazy fans! I'm in love with him so much. For Darren Criss.. I used to like him but now i really dislike (might hate) him, I hope I'd like him again though. For Lea Michele, I like her. Not crazy about her but I really respect her.

16)Choose another couple you love, is it common? Which one of the characters you love most?
:. Finchel. I'm not into stereotypical relationships but I like those two for some reason. I like them mostly when they were in season three. Yes, they are. I like both actually, and I hate both in other times though I guess I appreciate Finn more. He's been through a lot!

:. Hmmmm I LOVE all of their scenes. though i dunno why, but i loved their first meeting after the break-up, it was in Glease where they ran into each other. also, Glee, actually scenes were great.

:. Their Purple Piano Project & Diva scenes.

:.Character: 3 because he was there more often, 4 because he was more mature and breathtakingly beautiful! Couple: Season 3. Friendship: Season 3

:. ;)
last edited over a year ago
 Kurt Hummel /Character. Klaine (Kurt&Blaine) /Couple. Hummelberry (Kurt&Rachel) /Friendship.
over a year ago jake_rose_4ever said…
heart
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittana
Hummelberry

1) I like most of the characters, so Britt is one of my favorites♥:)
2) Tell the story once again...I start watching Glee this year. I had watched season 1, but I stopped for some months due to school. During these months I was watching songs on youtube. One of those songs was "Mine". I fell in love with the song and the couple, because the feelings were so strong!♥♥
3)No I wouldn't like to see them as a couple, but even if I would they couldn't because Kurt is gay.
4)"Run the world" and "My cup" xD
5)They have only two "Me against the music" and "I wanna dance with somebody". I love both♥
6)Pff I'll say the most recent "All or nothing" :)
7)Definitely one of my favorite episodes is 2x15 "Sexy" when the first feelings came to the light!
8)I cannot remember exactly the episode, but their scenes in season 4 were absolutely adorable♥♥
9)"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"
10)Because I always adore stupid characters♥:P But she's also cute and she cares about her friends!
11)Any of these were the reason. I have heard some songs from a friend and i decided to start watching it! (Rachel's voice helped a lot)
12)Santana or Quinn or Rachel or Kitty or Emma or...xD
13)I don't like to make distinctions. Both♥♥
14) WISHIHADONE
15)Yeah :D
16)My second favorite is Klaine and most my favorite is Kurt♥
17)In 4x04 the break up scene, a really strong and emotional scene..:(
18)Umm I'll say the scene from an episode in season 4, when Rachel apologised to Kurt for her stupid behavior.
19)Character: Maybe all :D Couple: Season 3 Friendship: Season 4
20)I changed it :3
 Brittany S. Pierce Brittana Hummelberry 1) I like most of the characters, so Britt is one of my
over a year ago famelover23 said…

01) Rachel's aways been my favorite.

02)I've shipped Finchel since the first episode although I have gone on again off again with them but they're still me favorite. Yeah they're a normal couple.

03) Its normal I guess not a very popular Friendship but still normal. No I don't really want to see them as a couple.

04) My favorite solo is definitely Without You and my favorite duet is Faithfully

05)Faithfully <3

06)New York

07) New York

08)Girls and Boys On Film

09) "Gold stars are kind of my thing."

10) I've loved Rachel since the beginning and I think she's my favorite because she's so talented and ambitious and knows what she wants.

11) Well they all definitely kept me hooked on the show but I started watching because I found it on Netflix and wanted to watch it. Lol.

12) Puck followed closely by Santana

13) Rachel because although she's wrong a lot she usually has good intentions and knows when she's wrong.

14) Unexpected

15) Definitely!

16) Puckleberry. Well its canon I suppose but not exactly popular

17) Everything in the episode New York

18) Where Rachel thinks she's pregnant and Santana is comforting her.

19) The couple and friendship don't really work at the same time so season 3 for the couple and character and season 4 for the friendship.

20) Ehh its just a regular photo I guess.
 01) Rachel's aways been my favorite. 02)I've shipped Finchel since the first episode although
over a year ago Clara_Valentina said…
Artie Abrams
Tike
Blina

01) Yes, he was one of my favorites since the begining and now I love him more!

02) I started to ship them since Asian F because I disliked them on season 2, and they became in my second OTP when I saw Sadie Hawkins and Tina falling with someone else :(

03) It is common on the show but not so popular by the fandom.

04) For Once In My Life and Scream!

05) L.O.V.E <3

06) Definitely Wonder-ful and Michael!

07) Asian F :33

08) Sadie Hawkins (except for the falling part)

09) "Better or worse this chair is part of me, it made me who I am" in Glee, Actually.

10) I liked him since the begining, I thought he was cute and I was falling with him since then and it was because I think he's an amazing character, he's smart, his voice is so sexy, he's on a wheelchair but he's strong and independient and don't need anyone else, the thing I love the most on him is his respect for justice, everything he said on Michael I believe it and is something like my philosphy, and now he's going to NY wich proves that you can make your dreams cometrue if you try hard and it doesn't matter how many problems you have if you have will and talent.

11) No, I listened it was a great show, saw some promos and I thought it could be awesome.

12) Actually he's my favorite tied with Mike, Tina and Blaine, so they would be my alternatives.

13) I like both equallity. Mike: because he's courageus, talented, cares about people and is an amazing dancer but he's way more than that, I can relate myself with him in so many ways. Also he such an awesome boyfriend, one of the best students of the school, a great football player and he can sing! He's incredible and amazing! Tina: I didn't care so much about her before but now she's a great diva, I love her new actittude, so fresh and seems like she's not afraid anymore to speak at loud and says what she thinks, so many people hate her because of that and that's why I love her, my life is sorta like hers in that aspect.

14) Cute, sweet or something like that.

15) I don't know so many of their work out of Glee but yes they're great actors

16) Klaine! My other OTP <3 I think I like Blaine the most because he's awesome, hot, talented, cute, nice,and a great lead. But I also love Kurt because he's talented, courageous and is not afraid to be himself even if the whole world is against him.

17) Their talk on Asian F, they showed that they really care about each other and it was really cute <33

18) When they helped each other in Diva.

19) Character: he hadn't a great developmente in any so I'd say it's same. Couple: Season 3!! Friendship: Season 4!

20) I made a collage
 Artie Abrams Tike Blina 01) Yes, he was one of my favoritos since the begining and now I amor h
over a year ago ninjacupcake88 said…
Character- Kurt
Couple- Klaine
Friendship- Hummelberry

01)Was this your favorite character since the beginning or you just changed your opinion on the previous? If so, then who the previous was? My favourite character is and has always been the fabulous Kurt Hummel.
02)Since when you started shipping the couple? Is it common? I think Klaine is the most shipped couple Glee has, I started shipping them the moment they met. It was obvious something was going to happen.
03) Is your favorite friendship common? Would you like to see them as a couple? I would never, ever want to see Hummelberry as a couple, and yes, they're quite common.
04) Your character's favorite Solo? Duet? Solo is Not The Boy Next Door, duet is Come What May.
05)Your couple's favorite duet (if they had any)? Come What May
06)Your favorite episode where your favorite character majored in? All of them!
07)Your favorite episode where your favorite couple majored in? Dance With Somebody or I Do
08)Your favorite episode where your favorite friendship majored in? New York
09)A quote the character said? "I swear to you I will never change. I'm proud to be different, it's the best thing about me."
10) Why/when did you fall in love with the character? He's just so different... he struggled so much, I really relate to that.
11) Was he/she the reason you started watching the show? Was it the couple? The friendship? If non, then what? My sister forced me to watch an episode and I loved it.
12) If the character never existed, what would be your alternative? Rachel.
13) Of the couple, Which one you like most? Why? Kurtie. Cause he's perfect.
14) Find one word to describe the friendship? Ambition.
15) Are you a fan of each of the three actors? Yes.
16) Choose another couple you love, is it common? Which one of the characters you love most? Quick. I don't think it's very common anymore, and Quinn is my favourite.
17) Favorite scene between the couple? Come What May, the first kiss, the I love you, the makeout in "I Do."
18) Favorite scene between your friendship characters? For Good.
19)Your favorite season for the Character/Couple/Friendship? Season Two for all.
20) Post a picture involves one of the three you love most.
 Character- Kurt Couple- Klaine Friendship- Hummelberry [b] 01)Was this your favorito character s
over a year ago marakii said…
Character: Rachel Berry
Couple: Finn&Rachel
Friendship: Kurt&Rachel

She became my favourite since S1 but she wasn't my favourite since the very beginning ,before Rachel my favourite character was Will :)

I think I liked them from the start but when I really started shipping them was Season 1's finale!
And yes they are common ;)

Very very common :P ! Hmm..nope I wouldn't like them as a couple ,but I adore them as friends <3

''Without you'' [S3] or ''Oops I did it again'' [S4]

''One'' [1x18]

I really don't know!
3x05

2x22

''Being part of something special ,makes you special''

Because she is an amazing person IMO ,she's ambitious but she also cares about the others and when she does something wrong she always try to fix it .Plus we have some characteristics (personnality-wisely) in common.

Actually I have watched some episodes before and I really liked the songs but the main reason was my best friends who was already watching the show

Kurt Hummel

Rachel ,I explained in Q10 why :D

Understanding

Yes :)

Will&Emma ,I don't think they are that common -at least any more!- ,I love both but I think I prefer Will a little bit more

The 1st couple right?!
R:''Break a leg''
F:''I love you''
I think that's my favourite <33

Their scene in the car [3x01 I think!] ''You make me wanna be your boyfriend Kurt''-Rachel

Character / ALL!
Couple / Season 3
Friendship / Season 4 or 3

<b>Character</b>: Rachel Berry <b>Couple</b>: Finn&Rachel <b>Friendship</b>: Kurt&Rachel <b>01)
over a year ago sheerika said…
Finn Hudson
Brittana although I like them as a couple as well :)
Tike

1. I loved Finn Hudson from the first time I saw him which was during the Don`t stop belevin performance and I liked him since <33
2. Well during S2 as Artie and Tina were cute but Tina and Mike had a special bond, such a shame they broke up :(
3. LOL Brittana has been a couple and I think everyone loves them as one so do I but I gotta admit their friendship especially in S1 and S2 was cute.
4. Finn Hudson songs so hard "Stand by you - S1" that showed a great side of Finn
5. Dance with somebody !! So cutee
6. There is a few but most of them are with Rachel so I`m not really sure
7. So hard Asian F or Hold on to sixteen and also The Sue Sylvester Shuffle that was cute.
8. Dance with somebody, Born this way or Sexy
9. "I'm not afraid to be called a loser because I can accept that's what I am. But I am afraid of turning my back on something that actually made me happy for the first time in my sorry life."
10. Finn hmmm as I wrote the Pilot I guess it was his voice ... or his looks ... or his personality, just everything that makes Finn, Finn.
11. I watched glee since the first episode with my sister who told me about glee, I guess it was the previews that kept on coming on or Don`t stop belevin.
12. Me alternative would be Santana or Mercedes
13. I like Mike cause on of many reasons is he is so cute not only to Tina but to the glee club and his friends and I`ve never seen him hurt anyone not even a fly.
14. More then love ... more than one word
15. Yup All of them
16. Another couple would be Samcedes which most pepole liked and did not want to end as well as Klaine and Brittana as a couple.
17. So much, when in Hold on the sixteen, Mikes parents come and Tina is so supportive and helps Mike achieve his dreams Mike wouldn`t be where he is without Tina :( and Tina as well.
18. The locker scene where Santana tells Brittany her feelings for her.
19. For all of them all but for Finn S1 and for Tike S3 and for Brittana S2
 Finn Hudson Brittana although I like them as a couple as well :) Tike 1. I loved Finn Hudson fr
over a year ago mikfan9 said…
Character: Rachel Berry
Couple: Finchel
Friendship: Hummelberry

YES!

Since the first episode! Yeah I would say Finchel is pretty common...

Yeah I think so. NO NO NO.

Solo: Don't Rain on My Parade OR It's All Coming Back to Me Now
Duet: I Feel Pretty/Unpretty

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Goodbye and Choke

Journey

Duets

“You might laugh because every time I sign my name I put a gold star after it, but it’s a metaphor, and metaphors are important. My gold stars a metaphor for me being a star.”

I saw one of the promo posters for Glee and while I was looking at the characters I saw Rachel and I thought she looked really interesting! Then once I watched the Pilot episode and heard her voice, I was in love!

Rachel and Finchel are the reason why I stayed with the show

Probably Puck or Quinn

Rachel. Her voice is amazing and I wish I could be her!

Unique

Yes! Chris, Cory, and Lea are all perfect!

Quick: No, Quick isn't that common :( I can't decide. But if I had to choose, then probably Puck.

When Rachel accepted Finn's proposal and the scene in Journey when Finn said I love you!

The scene in Duets when Rachel told Kurt that she's not alone.

Rachel: Season 3 and 1
Finchel: Season 3
Hummelberry: Season 4

So hard to pick just 1!
 Character: Rachel Berry Couple: Finchel Friendship: Hummelberry 01)Was this your favorito char
over a year ago jasamfan23 said…
Character: Kurt Hummel
Couple: Klaine
Friendship: Hummelberry

01)Was this your favorite character since the beginning or you just changed your opinion on the previous? If so, then who the previous was? Kurt has been always I'm favorite :)
02)Since when you started shipping the couple? Is it common? I watch a Klaine video on Youtube to see what the couple was about and have been a watching Glee season 3 and ship Klaine :)
03)Is your favorite friendship common? Would you like to see them as a couple? Love Hummelberry, but them as a couple would be weird. Since Kurt is gay, I love Finchel tho so...
04) Your character's favorite Solo? Duet? So hard to choose love all of Kurt's solo, I choose I Have Nothing
05)Your couple's favorite duet (if they had any)? Love all Klaine's duets, I have to choose Come What May
06)Your favorite episode where your favorite character majored in? Wonder-ful
07)Your favorite episode where your favorite couple majored in? The First Time & I Do
08)Your favorite episode where your favorite friendship majored in? Guilty Pleasures
09)A quote the character said? Had I known I was gonna get groped in the back of a Prius, I would have brought a change of clothes. I'm gonna go in there looking like prom the morning after.
10)Why/when did you fall in love with the character? Love him since the beginning and he is one of the best characters on Glee :)
11)Was he/she the reason you started watching the show? Was it the couple? The friendship? If non, then what? I start watching Glee for Kurt and Klaine and have been hooked to the show since :)
12)If the character never existed, what would be your alternative? Rachel or Blaine
13)Of the couple, Which one you like most? Why? So hard to choose, Kurt... one word perfect :)
14)Find one word to describe the friendship? Perfection
15)Are you a fan of each of the three actors? Yes
16)Choose another couple you love, is it common? Which one of the characters you love most? Finchel, I love Finn more than Rachel. Love Finchel since the beginning :)
17)Favorite scene between the couple? Love all of their scenes, I choose I Do
18)Favorite scene between your friendship characters? Guilty Pleasures
19)Your favorite season for the Character/Couple/Friendship? Character: Season 3 Couple: Season 3 Friendship: Season 3

Character: Kurt Hummel Couple: Klaine Friendship: Hummelberry 01)Was this your favorito ch